Main Menu

im leavin!

Started by RainbowBeautyRocks, January 22, 2010, 04:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

Dis site has been very rude 2 mi unlike sonic speed zone.com!!!! im leaving bye!

Dracoslythe

Super Sonic Boom

Aw, that sucks that you're leaving. :-\

If you had any problems with any member in specific...you could always have contacted a staff member who would try to help you out in any way possible with your situation.

EchidnaPower

That member would be me. Dave pwned her on a topic and I laughed.

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

U suck echindabitch! u 1 of da main reasons im leavin!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 22, 2010, 04:59:03 PM

I never said I wanted you to leave. But on big forums like these, you have to be prepared to defend your case. Everytime someone goes against what you think, you automatically hate them. I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. Are you?

I love Jesus! Do you?

Super Sonic Boom

Woah calm down please! O_o
Well like I said, if you have a problem with anyone...you should've been contacting a staff member.

RainbowBeautyRocks

dats who i am and i no if some1s rude 2 me i should no there best to stay away from *cough cough quarter of dis site cough cough*

EchidnaPower

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 22, 2010, 05:10:09 PM
dats who i am and i no if some1s rude 2 me i should no there best to stay away from *cough cough quarter of dis site cough cough*

There is a difference between being rude, and disagreeing with you. I'm sorry if you think I've been mean, but I've only been defending my thoughts, I like Amy, you hate Amy. I liked Sonic X, you hate Sonic X. But don't say I'm a b**** because I think against you. I'll respect you, if you respect me. But don't leave because me or anyone else chased you off.

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Dude i never said i hated sonic x just da 4kids version and another ding i dont dink twice sonic speed zone is better cause they arent reckless

Sonic360

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 22, 2010, 05:19:18 PM
Dude i never said i hated sonic x just da 4kids version and another ding i dont dink twice sonic speed zone is better cause they arent reckless
You may not know me at all, but I would greatly appreciate if you stay so I can get to know you better.  Besides if you stay you'll not only be doing us here a favor, but you staying means that you'll be defending a title for the few females here, don't leave because of a few arguments that might have stired between you and a few of the members.  Trust me I have been to Sonic Speed Zone, and the members there are no diferent from us here, but do know this we here at Sonic Zone are a family, and families do have a share of fights but never leave because of it.  If you leave now you'll only be breaking apart our family.  I personally like you as a person, I have seen some of your posts and you do have some valid points in your posts, but just please don't leave us for something that happened between you and a few members.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 22, 2010, 05:33:46 PM
You may not know me at all, but I would greatly appreciate if you stay so I can get to know you better.  Besides if you stay you'll not only be doing us here a favor, but you staying means that you'll be defending a title for the few females here, don't leave because of a few arguments that might have stired between you and a few of the members.  Trust me I have been to Sonic Speed Zone, and the members there are no diferent from us here, but do know this we here at Sonic Zone are a family, and families do have a share of fights but never leave because of it.  If you leave now you'll only be breaking apart our family.  I personally like you as a person, I have seen some of your posts and you do have some valid points in your posts, but just please don't leave us for something that happened between you and a few members.

I have to agree with 360. There are times when you bring up a good point. Besides, there aren't many girls around here.

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Rainbow, if I come across as rude before, I was only trying to defend myself when you became rather hostile to me. You shouldn't leave because of a small argument or anything. :-\

Joseppi

I'm sorry you had a bad experience here. No matter where you go, there will be someone you will have problems with. It happens to all of us. But, if you can show everyone that you can defend yourself, they'll be less likely to mess with you.

P.S. I think you should stay.  :)

ChaosDazer

Bye then.

I couldn't care less, it's just another immature kid leaving.
witty sig caption

Shadow26

I think everyone would like you Rainbow if:
1.You talked properly,not like "Dis is da fing i want"
2.Try to fit in ;)
3.Don't be rude to people (swear etc.)
4.The biggest thing you have to do here,defend yourself!Swearing isn't going to stop them!Ignore them!Tell a staff member about the as SSB said!

I think if you did these things Rainbow,you wouldn't be hated ;)

ChaosDazer

@Shadow26, the thing, is no-one has done anything to her. She just needs to understand she's wrong sometimes
witty sig caption

Shadow26

@ChaosDazer,yes.No one can be right all the time.Nobody is perfect.

Kirby

You musta forgotten I have an account here. You don't call ANYONE that's friends with me a bitch. They deserve better than that. And if you can't accept that people here have feelings, then I'm glad your leaving.

Good Day.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 23, 2010, 03:32:16 AM
You musta forgotten I have an account here. You don't call ANYONE that's friends with me a bitch. They deserve better than that. And if you can't accept that people here have feelings, then I'm glad your leaving.

Good Day.

'Preciate it Kirby. But I've been called worse, so no worries.

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Dude im leavin cause of my many xtra activies(u do no i have to share my accout wit my slobly sister) im rite now praticing for track.(my dear god wat did she put.......)

EchidnaPower

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 23, 2010, 03:50:56 AM
Dude im leavin cause of my many xtra activies(u do no i have to share my accout wit my slobly sister) im rite now praticing for track.(my dear god wat did she put.......)

Hmmm, so there's two of you? Well, I guess I apologize to both of you then.

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

4 wat---- WAT DID SHE DO?!?!?!

Fiamonder

Okay, bye then i guess. Oh and for the next time, if you return, be nicer to people, and dont call people an dumbass like you called me for a stupid reason, sayanora.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Im not my sis is. my sis has to say kay at da end of each sentence

ECCO

Guys look we should not be doing this, I mean why are we attacking her like this, all because she choose to leave just because she made that option does not mean we should attack her.

sonicmaddave

Well to be honest you should look through her posts, she's been disrespecting a lot of people.

Sonic360

Quote from: ECCO on January 23, 2010, 02:56:46 PM
Guys look we should not be doing this, I mean why are we attacking her like this, all because she choose to leave just because she made that option does not mean we should attack her.
Your avi says different.  Lol jk but I want her to stay

RainbowBeautyRocks

De disrepecting1s r my sis (shes pure evil!!!!!) i repect all of u! may i ask u to plz 4give her! thnx im srry if i have to go at times for track......i just......wanna b like sonic......da fastest...........i just need hope.......1 day i will b.....i no it!

Sonic360

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 23, 2010, 03:08:27 PM
De disrepecting1s r my sis (shes pure evil!!!!!) i repect all of u! may i ask u to plz 4give her! thnx im srry if i have to go at times for track......i just......wanna b like sonic......da fastest...........i just need hope.......1 day i will b.....i no it!
Don't be too hard on yourself, it's not your fault for what your sister does on here.  But if any case I think you are a good girl and I would atleast like to get to know you. ^^

RainbowBeautyRocks

Im srry sonic and shadow r my childhood hero along with DX(wwe) dont ask.......

Sonic360

Yeah you kinda lost me on that post.  >.>  Will someone atleast attempt to find me.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Wat do u mean mr.sonic136?

Sonic360

I mean that last post had nothing pertaining to the subject of the matter, and either call me 360 or Sonic360 k ^^

RainbowBeautyRocks

Im srry........well i wake up at 6 each day and run a mile......i should b goin against highskool if i pratice anough

Joseppi

I really have my suspicions about all of this.

Gleech

Quote from: Joseppi on January 24, 2010, 09:27:42 AM
Agreed. I've seen things like this before.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

sonicmaddave

I'm glad I am not the only one who feels like this at all as well. :o

RainbowBeautyRocks

My sis left dis site mayb i should......deres a topic about ppl agreeing for me 2 leave........

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Joseppi on January 24, 2010, 09:27:42 AM
Yes, I'm sure there's a handful of us who do.

RainbowBeautyRocks

My sister moved back to new york so no more supsion gozh

Gleech

Well if she has a computer over there she can still get on your account if she has your password.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

NiGHTS

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 24, 2010, 10:12:32 AM
My sis left dis site mayb i should......deres a topic about ppl agreeing for me 2 leave........

Thats no reason for you to leave
if people dont like you then that is their problem not yours

RainbowBeautyRocks

......no i want others to not be annoyed and enjoy dis site.....ill leave its no trouble.....

Fiamonder

Rainbow, it was your sister. They wanted that you leave because they have mistaken you with your sister, some people think that you are acting. So as long if you dont act like that or that your sister wont come on your account, everything is fine and you dont have to leave.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Fiamonder

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 24, 2010, 02:27:34 PM
Am i a pile of crap?

As long as you dont act like your sister, nobody will think that.

ChaosDazer

As long as your not really an attention seeking internet person.

Cuz from the way your (sister?) acted it seems like it.
But if you stop being like that, then it's all cool :3
witty sig caption

Fiamonder

Quote from: ChaosDazer on January 25, 2010, 08:54:03 AM
As long as your not really an attention seeking internet person.

Cuz from the way your (sister?) acted it seems like it.
But if you stop being like that, then it's all cool :3

Yep, thats what i said. So please dont leave D:

jman

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

RainbowBeautyRocks

Srry ppls i have 2 for a while..........but i can txt yall

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 22, 2010, 04:49:46 PM
Dis site has been very rude 2 mi unlike sonic speed zone.com!!!! im leaving bye!
NOOO!!!
*grabs you and hangs on to you*
not leting my new friend and long lost sister leave
V_V T_T

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

RainbowBeautyRocks

lolz dude da waz my sis leavin

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 28, 2010, 11:46:05 AM
lolz dude da waz my sis leavin
...oh V_V sure scare a guy why not

RainbowBeautyRocks

even if i did leave u wood still have my #

happyless

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on January 22, 2010, 04:55:08 PM
Aw, that sucks that you're leaving. :-\

If you had any problems with any member in specific...you could always have contacted a staff member who would try to help you out in any way possible with your situation.

true

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 28, 2010, 03:48:00 PM
even if i did leave u wood still have my #
o.o oh yeah i forgot about dat X_X

lolz

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: HMS7 on January 29, 2010, 02:54:48 AM
o.o oh yeah i forgot about dat X_X

lolz
lol u 4got hahahaha!