im leavin!

Started by RainbowBeautyRocks, January 22, 2010, 04:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow26

I think everyone would like you Rainbow if:
1.You talked properly,not like "Dis is da fing i want"
2.Try to fit in ;)
3.Don't be rude to people (swear etc.)
4.The biggest thing you have to do here,defend yourself!Swearing isn't going to stop them!Ignore them!Tell a staff member about the as SSB said!

I think if you did these things Rainbow,you wouldn't be hated ;)

ChaosDazer

@Shadow26, the thing, is no-one has done anything to her. She just needs to understand she's wrong sometimes
witty sig caption

Shadow26

@ChaosDazer,yes.No one can be right all the time.Nobody is perfect.

Kirby

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 22, 2010, 04:59:03 PM
U suck echindabitch! u 1 of da main reasons im leavin!

You musta forgotten I have an account here. You don't call ANYONE that's friends with me a bitch. They deserve better than that. And if you can't accept that people here have feelings, then I'm glad your leaving.

Good Day.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 23, 2010, 03:32:16 AM
You musta forgotten I have an account here. You don't call ANYONE that's friends with me a bitch. They deserve better than that. And if you can't accept that people here have feelings, then I'm glad your leaving.

Good Day.

'Preciate it Kirby. But I've been called worse, so no worries.

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Dude im leavin cause of my many xtra activies(u do no i have to share my accout wit my slobly sister) im rite now praticing for track.(my dear god wat did she put.......)

EchidnaPower

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 23, 2010, 03:50:56 AM
Dude im leavin cause of my many xtra activies(u do no i have to share my accout wit my slobly sister) im rite now praticing for track.(my dear god wat did she put.......)

Hmmm, so there's two of you? Well, I guess I apologize to both of you then.

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

4 wat---- WAT DID SHE DO?!?!?!

Fiamonder

Okay, bye then i guess. Oh and for the next time, if you return, be nicer to people, and dont call people an dumbass like you called me for a stupid reason, sayanora.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Im not my sis is. my sis has to say kay at da end of each sentence

ECCO

Guys look we should not be doing this, I mean why are we attacking her like this, all because she choose to leave just because she made that option does not mean we should attack her.

sonicmaddave

Well to be honest you should look through her posts, she's been disrespecting a lot of people.

Sonic360

Quote from: ECCO on January 23, 2010, 02:56:46 PM
Guys look we should not be doing this, I mean why are we attacking her like this, all because she choose to leave just because she made that option does not mean we should attack her.
Your avi says different.  Lol jk but I want her to stay

RainbowBeautyRocks

De disrepecting1s r my sis (shes pure evil!!!!!) i repect all of u! may i ask u to plz 4give her! thnx im srry if i have to go at times for track......i just......wanna b like sonic......da fastest...........i just need hope.......1 day i will b.....i no it!

Sonic360

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 23, 2010, 03:08:27 PM
De disrepecting1s r my sis (shes pure evil!!!!!) i repect all of u! may i ask u to plz 4give her! thnx im srry if i have to go at times for track......i just......wanna b like sonic......da fastest...........i just need hope.......1 day i will b.....i no it!
Don't be too hard on yourself, it's not your fault for what your sister does on here.  But if any case I think you are a good girl and I would atleast like to get to know you. ^^