Main Menu

Im so sorry...

Started by XtheHedgehog, August 23, 2009, 04:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XtheHedgehog

Yo its me x, idk if you knew but i have been slighty on the site for the past 3 days ive been goin places(swipeing any stray wi-fi), and just recently i found out my so called "friend" has been useing my account without my knowing, im sorry if he offended anyone, all i kniw is that he offended elana, anyone else? Im sooo sorry guys

annoyinglad

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 04:27:28 PM
Yo its me x, idk if you knew but i have been slighty on the site for the past 3 days ive been goin places(swipeing any stray wi-fi), and just recently i found out my so called "friend" has been useing my account without my knowing, im sorry if he offended anyone, all i kniw is that he offended elana, anyone else? Im sooo sorry guys

Wait, I'm not sure about all this... I'm confused now... So it wasn't you who said everyone hates you and all that stuff?

Dracoslythe

say...what?

o-o

Did you give him your password or something?

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 23, 2009, 04:28:39 PM
say...what?

o-o

Did you give him your password or something?

lol, account sharing... Who would do that? <.< >.>

Anyway, if this is true, which I'm still unsure about, hard to explain, then why are you friends with someone who would do this?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 23, 2009, 04:30:23 PM
lol, account sharing... Who would do that? <.< >.>

Anyway, if this is true, which I'm still unsure about, hard to explain, then why are you friends with someone who would do this?
Well, not to be judgmental, but most of his "friends" turn out to be dickwads.  <.< >.>

XtheHedgehog

-takes a deep breath-
1) ok i kno that nobody hates me here, at very most ill be modest at times but im not hated
2) i didnt give him my password i hate acc-shareing, i logged on his compy and was postin a bit and forgot to log off so he had acsess to my acc, ive been on my ipod 96% of the time and i found out that ypu can be logged on a mobile device(ipod in this case) and on a desktop
3)its hard to explain how we became friends but lately hes become a nucience, He is going throu sum changes and idk he mightve thought it would be funny

does that answer evryones question?

Post Merge: August 23, 2009, 10:42:04 PM

Ps thats a lie draco my friends are not dikwads, some of them have rough lives like me, remeber that those with rough lives tend to meet with others with rough lives
also its my ex's and 4 kids who r dikwads

blazerh44

Well then I've been talking to the wrong guy.......dammit

annoyinglad

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 04:39:36 PM
-takes a deep breath-
1) ok i kno that nobody hates me here, at very most ill be modest at times but im not hated
2) i didnt give him my password i hate acc-shareing, i logged on his compy and was postin a bit and forgot to log off so he had acsess to my acc, ive been on my ipod 96% of the time and i found out that ypu can be logged on a mobile device(ipod in this case) and on a desktop
3)its hard to explain how we became friends but lately hes become a nucience, He is going throu sum changes and idk he mightve thought it would be funny

Ps thats a lie annoyinglad my friends are not dikwads, some of them have rough lives like me, remeber that those with rough lives tend to meet with others with rough lives

Yes, thanks for the explanation.

No need to tell me, I know that better than most...

blazerh44

Yea. so now you know to never trust your friends with any account for anything

XtheHedgehog

beg for yur guys forgiveness, ugh ive skrewd myself over...

Dracoslythe

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 04:39:36 PM
-takes a deep breath-

Ps thats a lie draco my friends are not dikwads, some of them have rough lives like me, remeber that those with rough lives tend to meet with others with rough lives
also its my ex's and 4 kids who r dikwads
Ohh, I'm sorry.
it's just all the things that you've been telling me that's happened...
was all that the same person?

And I'm not mad at you, X.  Just know that.  C:

XtheHedgehog

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 23, 2009, 04:48:40 PM
Ohh, I'm sorry.
it's just all the things that you've been telling me that's happened...
was all that the same person?

And I'm not mad at you, X.  Just know that.  C:

no its 4 kids
and im glad ur not mad, i just skrewd myself over and nao i hope nothig too bad had happend...

blazerh44

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 04:51:09 PM
no its 4 kids
and im glad ur not mad, i just skrewd myself over and nao i hope nothig too bad had happend...

Mad?!? Heavens no! You're still a cool guy to me

XtheHedgehog

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 23, 2009, 04:52:51 PM
Mad?!? Heavens no! You're still a cool guy to me
im glad =D
anyway its getting late and i was outside all day runnin around manhattan with mum, so nite folks

blazerh44

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 04:57:13 PM
im glad =D
anyway its getting late and i was outside all day runnin around manhattan with mum, so nite folks

Yes, goodnight good chum.

Which reminds me, I gotta hit the hay soon cuz of school. But not yet

Hakudamashi

so your friend's am emo....tional guy?

meh,good to have the real you back
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

XtheHedgehog

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 23, 2009, 05:46:52 PM
so your friend's am emo....tional guy?

meh,good to have the real you back

no my "friend"  is a duce and he like skrewing other peoplez lives over

xaio

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 04:27:28 PM
dam.. soo.. i gave out "everyone likes you X!!"  to some DIFFERENT PERSON??!!! .... it's okay.....i understand..

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!