Main Menu

Away from September 17-24

Started by Gilly, September 14, 2009, 02:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilly

Hey guys just wanted to give you all a heads up that I will not be here between September 17 through the 24th (7 days).
This obviously means there will be no site updates. I am flying to Orlando to Disney World for the week (only a 40 minute flight =P).
If my dad brings his laptop I will be able to visit occasionally throughout the week.

While I'm gone, I expect the moderators to... well, do their job.
For people who plan on donating, do it prior to then because I won't be able to give you your ViP status
until I return unless I visit here.

So, if you would like to see a live show of mine before I go, check out SonicROMs.NET because I will
continue posting the next time I will be playing live.

;)

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Nightshade the hedgehog

have fun in orlando
no updates would be fine for a few days
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: John Gillis on September 14, 2009, 02:52:46 AM
Hey guys just wanted to give you all a heads up that I will not be here between September 17 through the 24th (7 days).
This obviously means there will be no site updates. I am heading to Orlando to Disney World for the week.
If my dad brings his laptop I will be able to visit occasionally throughout the week.

For people who plan on donating, do it prior to then because I won't be able to give you your ViP status

So, if you would like to see a live show of mine before I go, check out SonicROMs.NET because I will

;)

D: Have fun, if I still had my tickets then I would try to go with you...but alas I can't!

Have fun at Disney World and in Orlando...it's a fantstic city with alot to do (I go there whenever I can on the weekends)! :D

HMS7

off topic i know
ssb the ringtone is in the sonic downloads
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Jordan teh Echidna

Well have fun ^_^ if only i lived in america, going to disney world would be a holiday for me xD

No matter about no updates, at least some people would stop buggering you about it :3
includin' me soz =3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gilly

Thanks guys I will try to have fun (not gonna be hard to do)
Ive been to Disney 4 times already so I'm really excited for a 5th trip. ;)

bri64

um.. i donated 5 bucks about a week ago, and i'm still not ViP. how long do i have to wait?

Post Merge: September 14, 2009, 03:22:53 PM

never mind

annoyinglad

Ah yes, I recall you telling me of this. Well, it gives me time to learn some songs so I could possibly cohost with you on my keyboard. Have fun John!

Dracoslythe

Awww, have fun in Orlando.  (:
I'll make sure that the mods stay in line and do their jobs.  An excuse to use my kinky whip.  >:]

Lol, you lucky fuck.
5th visit to Disney?  I've never been rofl.
In any case, enjoy it.  (:

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 14, 2009, 10:21:24 AM
I'll make sure that the mods stay in line and do their jobs.  An excuse to use my kinky whip.  >:]

Lol, you lucky fuck.

Good luck Draco... 1 VS *starts to go count mods, but stops for being too lazy*

Makes me wish Luma was here... That held things together quite nicely, but maybe if he was a bit more "low-strung?" it would be the best of 2 worlds. But I doubt we'll ever get (and hopefully need) another admin. But there I go on that stuff again, it gives everyone the wrong idea... So yeah, use that whip Draco!

Super Sonic Boom

John's gonna be gone for 7 days, OK...well the last time John was gone for twice that amount of time (when he went up to New England for graduation)...NOTHING HAPPENED!

The mods will do their jobs and business will go along as usual on Sonic Zone Forum. :D

JetTheHawk

Lol, you lucky fuck.
LOL wut i have always done my job ;p

This obviously means there will be no site updates. I am flying to Orlando to Disney World for the week (only a 40 minute flight =P).

;)
have a good time John, and I've gone to Disney LAND about 4 times lol.
NO SIGNATURE

xaio

;)
i'll miss you... when you come back, PM me, cause i may be not here :'( i'll miss you...

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Gleech

Quote from: JetTheHawk on September 14, 2009, 11:23:08 AM

Psh, 'World' is better :P

Have a fun time!
*Starts walking away*
Hope you find a computer to get on!
*Continues to slowly get away*
I wish I could go too... I haven't been to Disney world in like a year or 3... D: Well, hope you have a great time over there! :D
*runs off to go play CoH while no one is looking, abandoning his mod duties*

Jk about the running away and going to play CoH while you're gone XD. I was serious about having fun and stuff! :D

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

annoyinglad

Quote from: JetTheHawk on September 14, 2009, 11:23:08 AM

Let's just keep it that way Jet. We need all of us to keep leechers away and members entertained. I can do the live stuff too if John wants. It won't be as cool, but it keeps them occupied.

blazerh44

Bummer, no John for the next few days. Ah well. We'll keep the forum alive for ya!

Blue Rider

HAVE FUN!! All the members here besides MODS too will do jobs to protect the FORUM!!  :D
Rider Style:Made by me!!
Thanks to Gleech for this awesome status card
Visit my Forum! THE BEST OF THE BLUEST!
www.sonicblast.forumotion.com

annoyinglad

Quote from: Blue Rider on September 15, 2009, 02:57:06 PM
HAVE FUN!! All the members here besides MODS too will do jobs to protect the FORUM!!  :D

Which is just to chillax and have fun. C'mon, just let us do our jobs, HAVE FUN!

DJ Boredom

I should totally drive down to disney world and look for you :P

But i'm too damn lazy....and i'm in school.. :(

Shadic90 For this sig

Milow

have fun !!!!! ;D :D ;) :) ;) :D ;D (i don't that it will be hard)
i'm working on a sig

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: annoyinglad on September 15, 2009, 03:12:45 PM
Which is just to chillax and have fun. C'mon, just let us do our jobs, HAVE FUN!

Yep, A-Lad's right...

So John Gillis where are you going now? "I'm going to Disney World" XD

(Sorry, couldn't resist it!) :D

annoyinglad

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on September 16, 2009, 08:32:35 AM
Yep, A-Lad's right...

So John Gillis where are you going now? "I'm going to Disney World" XD

(Sorry, couldn't resist it!) :D

LMFAO! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE! We should have him go live one last time if he can and you ask him and he'll answer. 'twould be awesome.

SuperGamerable

Well that is not good.I'm going to the skate park tommorow and I was hoping you'll be open at that time. This also reminds me when they stop making the Sonic Central site.But I really got to go to sleep.Later Dudes.

Will the Hedgehog

iecman5

have fun hope you have a good time