Wreck-it Ralph; Disney Movie with Robotnik, Bowser & Bison coming in Nov. 12

Started by jkid101094, February 17, 2012, 11:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Too early to make assumptions, but if Sonic shows up spouting garbage ala colors and generations, part of me will die and then I'll sadface.

Also this might not be real, I recognize the eggman model from Sa2. Now why would they use a model with that low of an amount of polys?
I smell gMod.

jkid101094

Sonic will save the day with the powers of love and friendship by asking Eggman politely not to step on the grass.

Post Merge: February 17, 2012, 05:19:25 PM

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 17, 2012, 12:15:50 PM
Also this might not be real, I recognize the eggman model from Sa2. Now why would they use a model with that low of an amount of polys?
I smell gMod.
I recognized it too. I just decided to push it aside because the other models weren't similar.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 17, 2012, 12:18:04 PM
Sonic will save the day with the powers of love and friendship by asking Eggman politely not to step on the grass.
Actually he'll probably say something like "HEY EGGHEAD, YOUR LITTLE *GAME* IS OVER! ERHUHUHUHUH"
And then Tails will be like "YEAH SONIC, YOU SURE SHOWED HIM, DUDE."
And then Eggman will be like "ERRRRR, YOU PESKY HEDGEHOOOGGGG"
And then there will be some sort of giant explosion and they all live happily ever after.

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 17, 2012, 12:18:04 PM
I recognized it too. I just decided to push it aside because the other models weren't similar.
Good boy.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 17, 2012, 12:23:13 PM
Actually he'll probably say something like "HEY EGGHEAD, YOUR LITTLE *GAME* IS OVER! ERHUHUHUHUH"
And then Tails will be like "YEAH SONIC, YOU SURE SHOWED HIM, DUDE."
And then Eggman will be like "ERRRRR, YOU PESKY HEDGEHOOOGGGG"
And then there will be some sort of giant explosion and they all live happily ever after.
Good boy.
The thing that tips me off to this being fake is Kano.
I can't see Kano in a kids movie. I just can't.

Post Merge: February 17, 2012, 05:26:50 PM

The original post I got this from.

Post Merge: February 17, 2012, 05:32:17 PM

lolwut

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 17, 2012, 01:45:31 PM
I love how "coily from Q*bert" gets mentioned and Eggman doesn't.
Eggman wasn't in the scene they were talking about. If you read the article I posted on the first page Eggman and the picture shown are talked about further down on the page. =P

Post Merge: February 18, 2012, 02:52:07 AM

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Later this year, Disney will release Wreck-It Ralph, an animated movie that explores the life of an 8-bit video game villain reflecting on 30 years of doing bad. Wreck-It Ralph is the antagonist of the film's vintage arcade game Fix-It Felix, Jr.

But Ralph won't be the only bad guy making an appearance in the November-due comedy that stars John C. Reilly and Jack McBrayer. Some honest-to-goodness video game evildoers from Nintendo, Capcom, Sega and Namco will also cameo.

Entertainment Weekly's report from CinemaCon 2012 reveals that Bowser from Super Mario Bros., Zangief and M. Bison from Street Fighter II, Dr. Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog, and Clyde the Ghost from Pac-Man are just some of the video game franchise characters that will make an appearance in the movie. They're all part of a support group call Bad Guys Anonymous, which Wreck-It Ralph turns to at some point in the flick.

EW says we can expect some obvious parodies of Halo and Mario Kart, notably with Glee's Jane Lynch playing a Sarge-type character in the fictional game Hero's Duty.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 26, 2012, 03:27:20 AM
http://soniczoneforum.com/index.php?topic=24715.0

A) You're A Mod, Merge the Topics
B) You're A Mod, Post Topics in the Correct Section
C) I am sorry, i did not see that since it was in the wrong section.

Now, i am too lazy to lock my topic and move yours or merge both of 'em. So you shall do that, jkid.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 26, 2012, 03:31:45 AM
Now, i am too lazy to lock my topic and move yours or merge both of 'em. So you shall do that, jkid.
A). So are you. I'm not kissing your ass and you're the one who made this so you can either merge or delete it.
B). IMO, television =/= movies. Where this belongs is left to be debated by the OP. You should use the search function. That's why we have it.
C). I'm sorry, I still managed to find it because I actually know how to look for topics.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 26, 2012, 03:38:50 AM
A). So are you. I'm not kissing your ass and you're the one who made this so you can either merge or delete it.
B). IMO, television =/= movies. Where this belongs is left to be debated by the OP. You should use the search function. That's why we have it.
C). I'm sorry, I still managed to find it because I actually know how to look for topics.

A) You found about it, you fix it
B) You yourself posted movie-topics in this section, haha. Infact, alot of topics here are about movies.
C) I dont search for topics in the wrong section. I search specifically in the correct section.

Now, i will stop with this childish act and leave it up to you, mister jkid.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 26, 2012, 03:47:19 AM

A) You found about it, you fix it
B) You yourself posted movie-topics in this section, haha. Infact, alot of topics here are about movies.
C) I dont search for topics in the wrong section. I search specifically in the correct section.

Now, i will stop with this childish act and leave it up to you, mister jkid.

A). I'm really makes me sick when you can tell me I'm not doing my job but you fight with me over who has to clean up your mistake.
B). As I said, it's open to interpretation. Hell, this a computer generated movie, right? This could be out in Computer/Science and still be justified.
C). Once again, that's why we have a search function. What about the concept of using a search engine do you not understand?

I simply pointed my topic out to you and now you're trying to point the blame for it all on me. That's the most childish thing I've ever seen you do, Kyo.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 26, 2012, 03:56:27 AM
A). I'm really makes me sick when you can tell me I'm not doing my job but you fight with me over who has to clean up your mistake.
B). As I said, it's open to interpretation. Hell, this a computer generated movie, right? This could be out in Computer/Science and still be justified.
C). Once again, that's why we have a search function. What about the concept of using a search engine do you not understand?

I simply pointed my topic out to you and now you're trying to point the blame for it all on me. That's the most childish thing I've ever seen you do, Kyo.

If you point it out, then make actions and dont just be a lazy fuck and do nothing which is what you do most of the time.
You're the only person who i always have to ask why you didnt move the topic and that posts in the wrong section various times and the list goes on and on.

Now, i wont fall as low as you do and simply merge the topics to make yourself feel good by doing nothing once more.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 26, 2012, 03:59:35 AM
If you point it out, then make actions and dont just be a lazy fuck and do nothing which is what you do most of the time.
You're the only person who i always have to ask why you didnt move the topic and that posts in the wrong section various times and the list goes on and on.

Now, i wont fall as low as you do and simply merge the topics to make yourself feel good by doing nothing once more.

Yes, because I sit on my ass all day and do absolutely nothing for this forum, right?
The reason you only have to ask me is because I'm the one who's on the most and for every one thing you caught me on I think I do ten more that you never notice because I've already fixed them.

I refused to merge the topics because I was hoping that if this ever happened again that if this ever happened again that you'd just get it over with instead of pointing the blame at me because when I posted my topic I wasn't thinking the same way as you.

What you basically just sat here and argued with me is, "You don't think the way I do and that makes you wrong" and I refuse to stand for that.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM
Yes, because I sit on my ass all day and do absolutely nothing for this forum, right?
The reason you only have to ask me is because I'm the one who's on the most and for every one thing you caught me on I think I do ten more that you never notice because I've already fixed them.

I refused to merge the topics because I was hoping that if this ever happened again that if this ever happened again that you'd just get it over with instead of pointing the blame at me because when I posted my topic I wasn't thinking the same way as you.

What you basically just sat here and argued with me is, "You don't think the way I do and that makes you wrong" and I refuse to stand for that.

No, what i think is: Dont just talk, act.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 26, 2012, 04:08:12 AM
No, what i think is: Dont just talk, act.
I was acting upon it. Just not the way you expected me to. Anyway, we're spamming the topic with a pointless argument. I've said all I need to say and hopefully you understand why I refused to just let up.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 26, 2012, 04:13:44 AM
I was acting upon it. Just not the way you expected me to. Anyway, we're spamming the topic with a pointless argument. I've said all I need to say and hopefully you understand why I refused to just let up.

I understand your point and i accept it.

I know its my fault for not searching the entire forum about it, but on the other hand i (personally) think you posted the topic in the wrong section in the first place. But you obviously think you have posted it in the right section.

You could've merged (or locked) the topics, then paste the link and tell me to look around better in this forum instead of just beeing a dick by copy/pasting the link and thinking i'll fix everything - though you're a mod yourself.
You didnt even have to merge, actually. A small comment saying something about it would have been enough and i'd have fixed it.
But simply copy/pasting the link... eh?

Now, i was quite the asshole as well here, so i apologize.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 26, 2012, 04:21:06 AM
I understand your point and i accept it.

I know its my fault for not searching the entire forum about it, but on the other hand i (personally) think you posted the topic in the wrong section in the first place. But you obviously think you have posted it in the right section.

You could've merged (or locked) the topics, then paste the link and tell me to look around better in this forum instead of just beeing a dick by copy/pasting the link and thinking i'll fix everything - though you're a mod yourself.
You didnt even have to merge, actually. A small comment saying something about it would have been enough and i'd have fixed it.
But simply copy/pasting the link... eh?

Now, i was quite the asshole as well here, so i apologize.
We've come to the point on this forum where we're close enough for things to happen all the time. I'm used to it and I'm sorry because I know I acted like a cock block too.

Generally that's what I see people do on this forum to point things out. I admit I could have given you a message but I expected since it was fixed so many times that way before that it'd just happen that way.

At least neither one of us is going to go post a, "I'm leaving" topic.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

I saw those pictures and almost instantly thought "GMOD" xD
Hm, let's all hug n' kiss n' rainbows n' happy stuff and wheeeeeee :D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 26, 2012, 04:28:21 AM
At least neither one of us is going to go post a, "I'm leaving" topic.
yet...

This movie sounds like Who Framed Roger Rabbit... but with video game characters
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on April 26, 2012, 02:29:04 PM
yet...

This movie sounds like Who Framed Roger Rabbit... but with video game characters

It does indeed. I'm looking forward to this movie. I just hope they don't bank on people coming to see the characters and not flesh out the plot.

Supersonic196

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 26, 2012, 03:00:27 PM
It does indeed. I'm looking forward to this movie. I just hope they don't bank on people coming to see the characters and not flesh out the plot.
I'm hoping for something with the tone of say... The Incredibles.

I really hope they do the characters justice though.

TheGameNinja

Not that I don't think Disney's own people could do something like The Incredibles, but they're still no Pixar. Even though Pixar's owned by Disney and John Lasseter is the creative lead for all of Disney's animation now, Tangled wasn't quite at that same caliber as, say, Up.

Supersonic196

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 26, 2012, 03:19:36 PM
Not that I don't think Disney's own people could do something like The Incredibles, but they're still no Pixar. Even though Pixar's owned by Disney and John Lasseter is the creative lead for all of Disney's animation now, Tangled wasn't quite at that same caliber as, say, Up.
Wait... Pixar isn't doing this?

TheGameNinja

Supersonic196

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

This actually looks fairly decent.
I know I'll end up seeing it just to see if Mike Pollock is voicing Eggman... :U

jkid101094

Zangrief is not evil. I find it funny that he's there but other than that I'm actually impressed. This is like...the movie equivalent to Smash. Maybe even better. It might be better if it didn't look so geared at kids but I'm might actually watch this, and that's saying something.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

WTF Zangief? It would've made more sense if they used Vega...

And why's Bowser there?  He gets invited to all of the Mushroom Kingdom golf, tennis, baseball, football, and go-kart tournaments. What's he got to? feel bad about?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on June 06, 2012, 07:15:14 PM
WTF Zangief? It would've made more sense if they used Vega...

And why's Bowser there?  He gets invited to all of the Mushroom Kingdom golf, tennis, baseball, football, and go-kart tournaments. What's he got to? feel bad about?
They didn't invite him on the Cruise in Mario Party 7. In fact, that's why he got all pissed off at everyone.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

I kind of like the concept, but it just doesn't seem to be executed all that well...
The idea of a video game villain having an actual life and then leaving his job as the villain is pretty interesting and all, but the way this is...
I just don't find it appealing.
Sure, I'll probably rent it and watch it, but I probably won't enjoy it...
But yeah...

Supersonic196

I'll definitely be watching this. The power of Pollock compels me.

SmashFinale

Princessofthechaosemerald

SmashFinale

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 07, 2012, 01:46:11 PM
No :c

This movie seems interesting. Maddie shall watch it.
If Pixar is not making it then i'm not so sure about it....

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 07, 2012, 01:55:13 PM
If Pixar is not making it then i'm not so sure about it....
Disney and Pixar are both fine, but yeah I'd much rather prefer Pixar over Disney. Well, for this movie, it's got more of a Pixar feel than a Disney feel...if that makes sense at all. xD

Super Sonic Boom

When it comes to Disney/Pixar I thought it was all Pixar movies are Disney but not all Disney movies are Pixar.
I believe with the animation style that this is in fact Pixar, I'd put money on it.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Chris Silvano on June 07, 2012, 04:53:15 PM
When it comes to Disney/Pixar I thought it was all Pixar movies are Disney but not all Disney movies are Pixar.
I believe with the animation style that this is in fact Pixar, I'd put money on it.
Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 26, 2012, 03:42:42 PM
Nope, Walt Disney Animation Studios.

jkid101094

Hey, I just realized...isn't this movie like the next Finding Nemo, Wall-E or Up? Don't those movies usually release with games...?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

I think if it was pixar, pixar would at least be mentioned somewhere, as it usually is.

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 07, 2012, 05:29:13 PM
Hey, I just realized...isn't this movie like the next Finding Nemo, Wall-E or Up? Don't those movies usually release with games...?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Hakudamashi

gameception.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Sonic Boom

Considering this is a movie with a game being the central plot element, I suppose so!

TheGameNinja

I don't know about a console game, but you can play the fictional game that the movie's characters come from on the official website.

http://disney.go.com/wreck-it-ralph/#/fixitfelix

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on June 10, 2012, 08:23:58 AM
I don't know about a console game, but you can play the fictional game that the movie's characters come from on the official website.

That game is actually kind of amusing...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: TheGameNinja on June 10, 2012, 08:23:58 AM

I'd expect a 3rd person 3D exploration type game for the consoles with that game in it as a bonus unlockable.

Sonicsdimas

Zenic

When I first saw the trailer and saw Bowser and Eggman, I was like stunned. I could not believe video game chars would be in a Disney movie. Can't wait to see it.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on July 24, 2012, 06:02:23 AM
Sonic, Mario and Pac Man in the same movie?
lolololol NO! Sonic would be over doing crossovers if he goes in this game AND PXZ AND S&ASR:T AND M&S 2012. man... that is a lot of crossovers for a sega game.

I have another question. if Walt Disney Animation Studios made this movie, did they make Chicken Little? Because if they made that movie then wont there be a chance that Ralph might get into a KH game?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on August 01, 2012, 10:02:21 AM
I'm still waiting for KH to do Incredibles and Kim Possible...
can only do Walt Disney animation movies. They have to be movies before series.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 01, 2012, 10:28:50 AM
Oh yeah, that's why they can't use Tarzan(Deep Jungle) anymore...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

CreeperGang310

Quote from: Supersonic196 on February 17, 2012, 12:15:50 PM
Too early to make assumptions, but if Sonic shows up spouting garbage ala colors and generations, part of me will die and then I'll sadface.

I smell gMod.
there IS a clip of sonic in the movie on youtube, and YES, he is talking but only for a brief 10-15 seconds

karloskombat

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: karloskombat on August 12, 2012, 10:17:18 AM
Well, you can TELL this movie is going to be weird.

Why?
If anything people think this is going to be a great movie staring some big crossovers.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 01, 2012, 10:28:50 AM

i bet Disney would really screw up robotnik in their animation

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay