Main Menu

Ask Haku all of the things.

Started by Hakudamashi, December 15, 2014, 02:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

I enjoyed them just as much as Helena's campaign. What didn't you like about them?

Hakudamashi

I'll tell you what I did like about them
Nothing.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

And what do you like about Helena's campaign that the others didn't have?

Hakudamashi

Other than a sweet ass and jiggle

It's slower place, the enemies thrown at me is balanced with the amount of ammo I receive throughout a chapter, the ability to just run and being able to pick my fights, I actually like Helena and Leon, by themselves and together, their story is cheesily awesome, levels have yet to give me the run around, puzzles were neat, no zombies that duck behind cover and use guns...yet.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on June 22, 2015, 04:27:53 PM
Other than a sweet ass and jiggle

It's slower place, the enemies thrown at me is balanced with the amount of ammo I receive throughout a chapter, the ability to just run and being able to pick my fights, I actually like Helena and Leon, by themselves and together, their story is cheesily awesome, levels have yet to give me the run around, puzzles were neat, no zombies that duck behind cover and use guns...yet.

Sherry is hotter than Helena. There, I said it.

You haven't been doing the "stun, then melee" combo? That's like the way you kill enemies in this game, and it helps to conserve ammo. And I don't know what you mean by running, picking fights, and getting the run around.

Hakudamashi

That woulda evoked an emotion out of me if I gave a fuck about your opinion.

I do shoot them in the head once and run for a melee finish all the time, unless the asshat has a helmet.
Then let me just say that there are less arenas in Helena's campaign than the other 2.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on June 22, 2015, 04:43:29 PM
That woulda evoked an emotion out of me if I gave a fuck about your opinion.

I do shoot them in the head once and run for a melee finish all the time, unless the asshat has a helmet.
Then let me just say that there are less arenas in Helena's campaign than the other 2.

:(

What's wrong with arenas? Isn't the point of the game to fight zombies?

Hakudamashi

Unless the game is designed from the ground up for you to be fighting many enemies most of the time, then I do not enjoy arenas unless they're used very sparingly.

And Resident Evil 6 is not designed for that, they'd have to either remove the stamina meter so that you can keep attacking when you're out of ammo, and also give you some kind of sweep kick or something to deal with crowds. Ya also need to have ammo refill stations and not be searching for it.

No, I play these kind of games, this and Dead Space, because I wanna navigate through the environment keeping tight on my resources while I cautiously pick which enemies I want to scruffle with.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on June 22, 2015, 05:19:50 PM
Unless the game is designed from the ground up for you to be fighting many enemies most of the time, then I do not enjoy arenas unless they're used very sparingly.

And Resident Evil 6 is not designed for that, they'd have to either remove the stamina meter so that you can keep attacking when you're out of ammo, and also give you some kind of sweep kick or something to deal with crowds. Ya also need to have ammo refill stations and not be searching for it.

No, I play these kind of games, this and Dead Space, because I wanna navigate through the environment keeping tight on my resources while I cautiously pick which enemies I want to scruffle with.

Uhh, yes it is. Mercenaries mode is exactly that and it's the most praised aspect of the game. Sure ammo is more plentiful in that mode, but if you're running out of ammo in the campaign then it's your own fault for not taking the enemies out as efficiently. Also, you can recover stamina faster by hiding behind cover or laying on the ground. And explosives do a great job of taking out crowds of enemies.

RE6 is not the kind of game where you cautiously pick your fights. It's the kind of game where you run around and be as aggressive as possible. The whole reason I've been praising the game is because of the combat mechanics!

Hakudamashi

Good for you
Helena's campaign gives me what I want.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Fine, whatever, it just means that you'll finish the campaign faster and I'll be able to play with you sooner.

So is RE6 making you more interested in the RE series?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Is jkid still "hibernating"?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Do you even know what he's up to?