Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Started by ChaosDazer, October 01, 2009, 04:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seandkiller

Quote from: jeexx on October 01, 2009, 04:20:56 PM
HAY!!!! i sit here cuz theres nothing to do outside cuz i dunno where any of my classmates live!
I stay inside because...well...have you SEEN Portland?*starts singing "Raindrops keep Fallin' on my Head"

anyway I don't have a GF cause im 13,xD.

~~~This has been a Seandkiller moment~~~

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

Barc

Quote from: Windlessusher on March 31, 2010, 09:22:40 AM
There are joys in being single too...
and one of those joys is searching for the right one

Elija2

Gleech

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 31, 2010, 01:32:11 PM
and one of those joys is searching for the right one
No, one of those joys is that if you're old enough to move out and aren't married yet, you can do whatever you want in your own home...

I hope to have that for a little while... I don't wanna just finish college and be like, "OHLOL MY LIFE IS NOW SPENT RAISING MY FAMILY"

Yes, I'd like to have a family some day, but not right as I get out of college, maybe a few years after?

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Barc

Quote from: Elija2 on March 31, 2010, 01:41:18 PM
No, that part sucks.
Quote from: Gleech on March 31, 2010, 01:42:48 PM
No, one of those joys is that if you're old enough to move out and aren't married yet, you can do whatever you want in your own home...

I hope to have that for a little while... I don't wanna just finish college and be like, "OHLOL MY LIFE IS NOW SPENT RAISING MY FAMILY"

Yes, I'd like to have a family some day, but not right as I get out of college, maybe a few years after?

at least you´re free do do what you want with who you want

HereAndThere

Quote from: seandkiller on March 31, 2010, 11:50:44 AM
I stay inside because...well...have you SEEN Portland?*starts singing "Raindrops keep Fallin' on my Head"

anyway I don't have a GF cause im 13,xD.

~~~This has been a Seandkiller moment~~~

Fact:
That post was f*cking old.

kingdomkid94

i have a fake wife haha does tht count =D and a fake husband xD
Smile jebus loves u =D ^^

Sonic360

Quote from: kingdomkid94 on April 01, 2010, 12:39:46 AM
i have a fake wife haha does tht count =D and a fake husband xD
Little boy you confuse me xD

Tyno

no one likes me      beside crazy girls (why do i get all the crazies)     but i did ask someone out and she said she can't       that was last year when she couldn't date but now she can and i dont know if she is going out with anyone now?
I luv mecha sonic because he looks awesome hes a prototype of ,etal sonic and hes an awesome boss in sonic & knuckles

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Barc

Quote from: Tyno on April 01, 2010, 08:01:18 AM
no one likes me      beside crazy girls (why do i get all the crazies)     but i did ask someone out and she said she can't       that was last year when she couldn't date but now she can and i dont know if she is going out with anyone now?
THIS

Wormie93

I have a girlfriend. A pretty girlfriend. ;]
Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

HereAndThere

Meh, not anymore. 100€ for the one who guesses why.

Lawliot Rofler

Yeah, I find it funny that 11, 12, 13 year olds are complaining about this when they have A LOT more ahead of them in life, since I'm posting in this thread. Yes, I have a girlfriend and hopefully soon my fiance. =D
so yes. I'm one of the lucky ones. But don't give out hope. The one for you is still out there. Searching for you too.
~Take one step forward and two steps back, got a hundred thousand pounds sittin on my back, Up down all around, Don't know quite what to do, to get through~

jkid101094

Quote from: Wormie93 on April 06, 2010, 02:53:07 AM
I have a girlfriend. A pretty girlfriend. ;]
Lesbians. :]
Sweeeeeeeeeet. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.