Yeah Cool Awesome.

Started by Taz, April 13, 2010, 03:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taz

I'm like banned from Deviant Art and shit.
Why?
I'm 3 years younger than you gotta be on dA.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

Elija2

Here is some advice: Grow up.

No seriously. Get older and you'll be allowed back in.

TranceRaver83

Isn't 17 old enough?  I dunno, i dont have deviant art.

ENDragoon

Quote from: Elija2 on April 13, 2010, 04:01:50 PM

LOL double meanings!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Taz

Quote from: Elija2 on April 13, 2010, 04:01:50 PM

Fuck you, Elija, and your sarcastic remarks! 3:
I DON'T WANNA WAIT 3 YEARS THE WORLD WILL BE KABOOMED BY THEN

ENDragoon

Well you COULD lie about your age... thats what I did XD
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

TheGameNinja

Huh, I joined when I was 16 or 17.

Are you really 17? XD

Taz

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 13, 2010, 04:10:29 PM
Huh, I joined when I was 16 or 17.

Are you really 17? XD
Nope!
I'm 12.

Fuck modern society.

ENDragoon

Oh, well theres your problem, good one gameninja

TranceRaver83

Gleech

Quote from: Taz on April 13, 2010, 04:14:36 PM
Nope!
I'm 12.

Fuck modern society.
...I thought you needed to be at least 13 to access DA

I have mine because I set my age to 13 (I think... o.o sometimes I do 1990 because its easy to remember if they need my birth year for recovering a password or something... luckily by this month, I wont need to do that anymore, since my birthday is on the 29th...)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

ENDragoon

hmmmm... I sense something dodgy....

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Gleech on April 13, 2010, 04:19:40 PM
...I thought you needed to be at least 13 to access DA

I have mine because I set my age to 13 (I think... o.o sometimes I do 1990 because its easy to remember if they need my birth year for recovering a password or something... luckily by this month, I wont need to do that anymore, since my birthday is on the 29th...)
It's a good year to use. It was the best year to be born. All us cool kids were born in 1990.

NOT THAT I'M ENCOURAGING YOU TO LIE ABOUT YOUR AGE!!!

TranceRaver83

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 13, 2010, 04:22:35 PM
It's a good year to use. It was the best year to be born. All us cool kids were born in 1990.

NOT THAT I'M ENCOURAGING YOU TO LIE ABOUT YOUR AGE!!!
Nah, December 3, 1985 was the best year.  :)

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on April 13, 2010, 04:28:18 PM
Nah, December 3, 1985 was the best year.  :)
December 3, 1985 is a day, not a year. XD