Would You Accept Anti-Aging?

Started by jkid101094, January 07, 2013, 10:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

...or rather, ceased aging. From what I'm reading scientists are getting dangerously close to discovering ways to stop cell aging and the technology might be on the table soon enough for people living in our time. My question to you today, children, is that if you were offered the ability to stop aging tomorrow, would you? Or are you fine with eventually growing old and passing on?

I feel like I've made this topic before so please tell me if I'm not the only one with that feeling.

Personally, I'd accept it in a heartbeat. I have no desire to ever grow old or die.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Only if everyone else I care about does too.

Shadow84786

If it was possible I could finally meet my great great grand children.

Darth.Flipyap

Yes, So I could outlive my enemies. and egg their graves. >:)
D.Flipyap

billyhatcher312

id fucken love to be immortal that way i never would die  ;D

jkid101094

Quote from: Erik Larsen on January 12, 2013, 01:59:17 AM
id fucken love to be immortal that way i never would die  ;D
Well it'd only protect you from old age. If you were hit by a car or murdered you'd still die. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 12, 2013, 08:39:55 AM
Well it'd only protect you from old age. If you were hit by a car or murdered you'd still die. =P

If that were the case then yes. I mean full immortality would be a bridge too far.

jkid101094

Well that was stupid of me. I went to fix a grammar error in my last post and accidentally edited NiGHT's quote instead. xD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 12, 2013, 11:59:31 AM
Well that was stupid of me. I went to fix a grammar error in my last post and accidentally edited NiGHT's quote instead. xD

I was in some way edited by jkid, I feel so violated.

Dax7

Not really, maybe to live a few more years longer but not forever.
3ds owner and Animator in training.

HoNk

Who wants to live forever?
All your friends and family and everyone you'd ever know or love would die.
People would age without you, you could still be 15 after 20 years and everyone's 30.
I don't have a desire to die forever, I just want to take life slow and live to to it's best.
Besides. I belive if you feel strong enough, someone will come back. Maybe not the way you think.
Maybe a dog. Maybe a plant. Maybe even your newborn child. Eternal life sounds boring.
:o(