What's your most painful moment?

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, August 12, 2009, 10:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 16, 2009, 05:40:40 PM
0.o ouch just when i thought my nuts had been cracked by girls kicking me in the nuts because i'm pissing them off, i see that, dude that must've been PAINFUL >.<

Dang, that sucks... Why must all guys have problems with their... "domain" like this?

Mikey you reminded me of something I heard once, but it's way too inappropriate, so I'm not gonna say it...

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 16, 2009, 05:42:35 PM
when I was only 13  ;)But I didn't feel a thing....

That's one of those thing's you'll remember your whole life no matter how hard you try to forget it...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 16, 2009, 05:50:24 PM
That's one of those thing's you'll remember your whole life no matter how hard you try to forget it...
It stopped being a nightmare a long time ago
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

annoyinglad

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 16, 2009, 05:52:03 PM
It stopped being a nightmare a long time ago

I don't just mean nightmares, I mean the memory in of itself will follow you everywhere.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 16, 2009, 05:54:32 PM
I don't just mean nightmares, I mean the memory in of itself will follow you everywhere.
its not really all that bad,since I stopped going on swings
no fat jokes plz
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jordan teh Echidna

ok, LOL WIND IS F--*gets strangled* IT!

and meh i wonder wut a-lad is talking bout...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

XtheHedgehog

I crashed of my bike and got hit by a car at the exact same time =D then my lil bro ran over my arm on his bike, this happend last year =D

Ioshyriku

I really forgot, but I almost died a few times but I'm allright...for now

blazerh44

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 11:47:13 AM
I jumped off a building and lived

Really? I thought you were dead... But then again, I was suspicious of how you could post if you were dead...

blazerh44

I'm a tough guy to get rid of. God doesn't want me dead yet

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 12:41:17 PM
I'm a tough guy to get rid of. God doesn't want me dead yet

Not when you havfe so much to do, so much to teach...

blazerh44

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 12:48:26 PM
Haha! Do, yes. Teach, what?

A Capella mastery.

Quote from: Shadic90 on August 22, 2009, 12:58:40 PM
Hmm...Lets see....

#1 painful moment:
Having diarrhea for a fucking long time,WHICH HURTS REALLY FUCKING BADLY. I went in the bathroom for like an hour,then got off. MY STOMACH HURT AGAIN. Then,then I went to the bathroom AGAIN for and hour and got off. the same thing goes on and on for 3 more fucking times. except the last one,20 minutes. I was crying,lots. T-T

#2 painful moment:
When I was 4,I was riding my bike,then I fell off. scraping my knees. Which bled for a while...

#3 painful moment:
When I was in Kindergarden,I got hit in the head with a chair. T_T One of them bad kids did it. He was black.

What the fuck.
Thats liek impossible.

Sorry, but welcome to the real world hun...

As for the jumping off the building part, yes it is possible for parkour guys like me and blazer.

mascaraa.

first; breaking my foot on the first day of march break by walking down the stairs. Once it cracked, it hurt like a bitch.

second; walking for four hours and getting blisters on both my feet, I could barely walk all summer.

third; my first sunburn (three weeks ago) in New Brunswick. All over my back, chest, and arms.

annoyinglad

Quote from: mascaraa. on August 22, 2009, 01:06:17 PM
first; breaking my foot on the first day of march break by walking down the stairs. Once it cracked, it hurt like a bitch.

second; walking for four hours and getting blisters on both my feet, I could barely walk all summer.

third; my first sunburn (three weeks ago) in New Brunswick. All over my back, chest, and arms.

1. Ouch.
2. Lol, my feet are burnt to heck right now and I don't give a crap... Maybe it's just because I'm used to it...
3. First one ever? That sucks.