Got beaten up by a gang of four :'(

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, September 28, 2009, 05:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan teh Echidna

Well *ahem* today, i was walking to my bro's and sis's school, until i remembered that i had to walk home.
I started walking home, then i saw these 3 kids, around my age, behind the trees talking, so i ignored it, then i saw them chasing after me so i raaannnn.
I ran past cars, across a loonng roundabout, down this really steep hill, and i was frickin' TIRED. I then saw they stopped so i carried on walkin'.
Then they called over a friend bigger than me, i told them to go away, then started running again, i ran through an entire mall, and i was tired like s***.
One grabbed me and started kicking my privates, but i walked away, then he did it twice more, then a white boy pushed me, i almost fell over but i got up.
Then i walked away again, he shouted to not to walk off then grabbed my hair i said what they wanted from me and he said that i shouted suck your mum.
I said, i don't use that kind of language to people i don't know, then he shouted DONT LIE and smashed me into the ground, then i got angry and grabbed his hair and pushed him away in self defence.
Then the rest of the kids kicked me in the face, and my back, now i have a swollen lip and my face is bleeding.
This man came over and stopped it, and told them to say sorry. So they did, but obviously they didnt mean it.
This woman then came over and gave me money to go on the bus, i did and that's it >.< MAN it was SO painful...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Gleech

WELL ILL KICK EM BACK >:O

*Has been working out ;D*

I'm so sorry that that happened D: Some people are total jerks... >: (

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

HMS7

i would have won *is almost a black belt*
but i dont fight ;D

Jordan teh Echidna

Thanks  ;D

My mum has called the police now...so they're coming over to ask me tonight wut happened...ya...+1 for trying to stand up
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HMS7

NiGHTS

get me a boat ticket and ill be right over >:C

my friends are loaded with guns ill bring them for back up lol

x3

but yea

glad to see people cared enuf to stop them

and you survived three kicks to the privates o_0 wow... just wow

Jordan teh Echidna

lol i live in UK too :3

well wut i meant was: kicked me twice every time he grabbed me, happened three times
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HMS7

wow  i forgot that part that must have hurt at lest the did not solarplex hit u that hits see*hits some in the solarplex*
thats the space under ur ribs

NiGHTS

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on September 28, 2009, 05:47:18 AM
lol i live in UK too :3

well wut i meant was: kicked me twice every time he grabbed me, happened three times

ooh lol

last time someone hit me in the street there was 5 of them they headbutted my ear i walked on then hit me in the eye and as soon as I went to flatten the guy they ran liek fuck >:C

i then found a shiney penny i mean it was so shiney =0

but anyway one trick that always works and requires the right kind of music

let them get in a circle round you then take of your shoes and do a "shoe rave" and just franticly beat the sense out of them all xD
again u neeed the right kind of music

Jordan teh Echidna

Well i couldnt if they got me from behind as i walked off, then the fat kid sat on me :s
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HMS7

Jordan teh Echidna

O-0 kinda reminds me of my lil bro jumping on me, he jumps onto me playfully, but is pretty fat...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HMS7

ChaosDazer

ouuchhh

That's what happens when chav's invade.
witty sig caption