I Hate YouTube!!!!!! (Well, not really)

Started by NeoMetalSonic, April 20, 2009, 11:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoMetalSonic

Youtube, I have been hit by it's treachery. "This Account Has Been Suspended" I guess they don't look at Disclaimers in the description. I went to my most popular video. It was about Pokemon and Action Replay. "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation." I can't sign in. I've had that account for two years, and I had tons of friends I went for help or to talk to. I spend more time on Youtube then anything. I guess things happen for a reason. Guess I'll be spending more time here.

Edit: That video was there for 1 year

JetTheHawk

Well sucks that your accont isn't there ._. but you can spend more time with us :D
NO SIGNATURE

silvershadow20

Well i would'nt know much about it (i just signed up two weeks ago). but that sounds terrible.

Blue Rider

Quote from: silvershadow20 on April 20, 2009, 02:16:12 PM
Well i would'nt know much about it (i just signed up two weeks ago). but that sounds terrible.
Yeah it does sound terrible.. :-[
Rider Style:Made by me!!
Thanks to Gleech for this awesome status card
Visit my Forum! THE BEST OF THE BLUEST!
www.sonicblast.forumotion.com

JetTheHawk

And jonxjon you can't make another account?
NO SIGNATURE

skyrus5150

Awww thats too bad depending on your videos that SUXXX

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

SlashXVI

YouTubes epic no reason ban hammer...Thats the only thing that I hate about it. They catch you put 1 little copyrighted thing in your video and your doomed.

THANKS JET!

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: jet on April 20, 2009, 02:48:49 PM
And jonxjon you can't make another account?
Well of course I could, but then my friends and subs and videos wouldn't be there and that is the main reason I was there so now there is no point

JetTheHawk

Quote from: jonXjon on April 25, 2009, 04:27:57 PM
Well of course I could, but then my friends and subs and videos wouldn't be there and that is the main reason I was there so now there is no point
oh okay and that sucks  :-\
NO SIGNATURE

Shadow84786

Your not the only one my other account was Shadow84786 but it got suspended due to copyright infringement, I almost had 100 subscribers until i got suspended :(

Did you check your email why Youtube suspended you?

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Shadow84786 on April 29, 2009, 12:17:00 AM
Your not the only one my other account was Shadow84786 but it got suspended due to copyright infringement, I almost had 100 subscribers until i got suspended :(

Did you check your email why Youtube suspended you?
But shadow is your new account Shadow84786Returns?
NO SIGNATURE

xaio

meh if i got suspended, from there, i would make my other name

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!

lol i'm only tellin the truth

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

EliteDrkLrd

Quote from: xaio on May 03, 2009, 11:04:43 AM
meh if i got suspended, from there, i would make my other name

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!

lol i'm only tellin the truth
LOL who woldent

my website banner that i made visit my website today: http://www.eliteshacks.webs.com/

Shadow84786

Quote from: JetTheHawk on April 29, 2009, 10:17:47 AM
But shadow is your new account Shadow84786Returns?
Yeah my new account is Shadow84786returns

xaio

you shoulda made it wat i told ya... nao they are gonna geth'cha

did you ever try to log on as you other account agin yet??

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

annoyinglad

Quote from: jonXjon on April 20, 2009, 11:44:14 AM
Youtube, I have been hit by it's treachery. "This Account Has Been Suspended" I guess they don't look at Disclaimers in the description. I went to my most popular video. It was about Pokemon and Action Replay. "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation." I can't sign in. I've had that account for two years, and I had tons of friends I went for help or to talk to. I spend more time on Youtube then anything. I guess things happen for a reason. Guess I'll be spending more time here.

Blame Viacom, HuluTube, WMG, and Disney. They is teh gay-ness. They're removing the You from YouTube.

annoyinglad

Well, I didn't, but it's kinda like politics. No one says anything about an old subject until it's coming back around. When it's time to vote for the next president, then people talk about who should be running for office, never before then. This is the case here. Besides, it's better to have brought this back up than to have made a new one and have you and every other person that has been complaining about this happening that they should have just brought the old one back up. It's not that big of a deal, it's the lesser of two evils (if it's even considered an evil). Have a mod or admin delete the topic if you hate it so much. That's happened to my topics before. I've probably lost 50 posts at least off of mods deleting my topics that I thought were worth the time. If you don't wanna have the topic up, stop telling us to stop and it will fall down again...

HereAndThere

Quote from: annoyinglad on May 17, 2009, 06:16:15 PM
Well, I didn't, but it's kinda like politics. No one says anything about an old subject until it's coming back around. When it's time to vote for the next president, then people talk about who should be running for office, never before then. This is the case here. Besides, it's better to have brought this back up than to have made a new one and have you and every other person that has been complaining about this happening that they should have just brought the old one back up. It's not that big of a deal, it's the lesser of two evils (if it's even considered an evil). Have a mod or admin delete the topic if you hate it so much. That's happened to my topics before. I've probably lost 50 posts at least off of mods deleting my topics that I thought were worth the time. If you don't wanna have the topic up, stop telling us to stop and it will fall down again...
you mah friend HAVE TOTALLY CONFUSED JEEXX THE HEDGEHOG!!!!

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Shadow84786

Quote from: jeexx on May 17, 2009, 05:57:03 PM
guys stop bumping old topics
This topic isn't old yet

Quote from: annoyinglad on May 17, 2009, 05:54:07 PM
Blame Viacom, HuluTube, WMG, and Disney. They is teh gay-ness. They're removing the You from YouTube.
Don't forget TMS entertainment they got me suspended too >.>

HereAndThere

Quote from: Shadow84786 on May 18, 2009, 12:16:40 AM
This topic isn't old yet
i was bored okay XD (also those where the last posts before msh LOL ll remove tht pots)

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

O I DONT!!!! i said i was bored but im almost always bored

skyrus5150

ur just like me.. ALWAYS BOOORRREEED.

i thank that sonic zone forums is an existing site.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

sonicrulez947

if it was there for a whole year they must be stupid as f*ck to suspend you and remove the vid after all that time  >:(

chuyitooooo

:P Well bad for you.. I have one too,and that account is 2 YEARS OLD,and Im not banned.Just message all your friends again,and the next time you make a video,make sure to have a  copy on your computer.

qwertzuiopü

SADX is the best

scratchguy

Anonymous56

that really sucks i hope that never happens to me

sanjayturner

Quote from: NeoMetalSonic on April 20, 2009, 11:44:14 AM

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on May 17, 2009, 05:54:07 PM
Best post on this topic.
Especially Viacom.  Viacom ruins everything.

Shadow84786

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 15, 2009, 04:17:54 PM
Best post on this topic.
Don't forget TMS entertainment and WMG

ganonmanz

Yeah, Same thing happened to Cloud8745..... Youtube screws up alot of things

qwerty

youtube did the same to me i hate that

TheThing77

Best post on this topic.

LIKE FREAking hell they do ! >:(

JetTheHawk

Best post on this topic.
Which is why I never make vids @-@
NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheThing77 on July 18, 2009, 09:28:05 AM
LIKE FREAking hell they do ! >:(
Well, you got them fucking up Youtube, Neopets, Video Games (to be specific, Meph told me that it was some Mortal Kombat game that they ported to console).
What other proof do you need?

Hakudamashi

and what else sucks about YT?
for no reason,more than half of my favourites just changed to say "We're sorry,but this video is unavailable in your country"
It's been available for many months,then BAM,all of a sudden its not D:
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Windlessusher on July 18, 2009, 09:39:38 AM
and what else sucks about YT?
for no reason,more than half of my favourites just changed to say "We're sorry,but this video is unavailable in your country"
It's been available for many months,then BAM,all of a sudden its not D:
Lemme add on to that

Beta channels..
._.

dont go online on youtube on like 2 weeks or so, they had a delay on july 15 so they extended it
NO SIGNATURE

gamecircit

sucks how they block music  but youtube is still the best video sharing site :'(
-Sig is too large!

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: JetTheHawk on July 18, 2009, 09:45:17 AM
Lemme add on to that

Beta channels..
._.

dont go online on youtube on like 2 weeks or so, they had a delay on july 15 so they extended it

Oh really my friend...a design from YouTube Layouts can make them look great. I even made a topic to talk about what I think about them! Anyway, YouTube may have it's ins and outs...but overall many people have to admit it's still an amazing video site. :D

http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php?topic=8834.0

flames the edghog

Hitsugaja

I Love Youtube and Myvideo thats great

sonicthebitch

well suck when i try to post a video its fucking start to give me an error and my PC goes crazy slow

Mikey

Quote from: Hitsugaja on February 27, 2010, 03:12:21 AM
I Love Youtube and Myvideo thats great
Quote from: sonicthebitch on March 08, 2010, 04:14:56 PM
well suck when i try to post a video its fucking start to give me an error and my PC goes crazy slow
Don't bump. Read the rules. And stop trying to shit post just to get Sadx.

sonicthebitch

Quote from: Leviathan on March 09, 2010, 01:40:16 PM
Don't bump. Read the rules. And stop trying to shit post just to get Sadx.

trying to get SADX nah i already have it lol

Mikey

Hitsugaja

my account name in youtube is thethetekkenmaster

Hitsugaja

Quote from: saif6533 on March 12, 2010, 08:12:48 AM
once when i went on utube my freinds asked my mom can i go to the park. she said ask him.they did nt want to come in so i wasted my time on u tube.

what??