Wreck-it Ralph; Disney Movie with Robotnik, Bowser & Bison coming in Nov. 12

Started by jkid101094, February 17, 2012, 11:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Zangrief is not evil. I find it funny that he's there but other than that I'm actually impressed. This is like...the movie equivalent to Smash. Maybe even better. It might be better if it didn't look so geared at kids but I'm might actually watch this, and that's saying something.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

WTF Zangief? It would've made more sense if they used Vega...

And why's Bowser there?  He gets invited to all of the Mushroom Kingdom golf, tennis, baseball, football, and go-kart tournaments. What's he got to? feel bad about?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on June 06, 2012, 07:15:14 PM
WTF Zangief? It would've made more sense if they used Vega...

And why's Bowser there?  He gets invited to all of the Mushroom Kingdom golf, tennis, baseball, football, and go-kart tournaments. What's he got to? feel bad about?
They didn't invite him on the Cruise in Mario Party 7. In fact, that's why he got all pissed off at everyone.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

I kind of like the concept, but it just doesn't seem to be executed all that well...
The idea of a video game villain having an actual life and then leaving his job as the villain is pretty interesting and all, but the way this is...
I just don't find it appealing.
Sure, I'll probably rent it and watch it, but I probably won't enjoy it...
But yeah...

Supersonic196

I'll definitely be watching this. The power of Pollock compels me.

SmashFinale

Princessofthechaosemerald

SmashFinale

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 07, 2012, 01:46:11 PM
No :c

This movie seems interesting. Maddie shall watch it.
If Pixar is not making it then i'm not so sure about it....

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 07, 2012, 01:55:13 PM
If Pixar is not making it then i'm not so sure about it....
Disney and Pixar are both fine, but yeah I'd much rather prefer Pixar over Disney. Well, for this movie, it's got more of a Pixar feel than a Disney feel...if that makes sense at all. xD

Super Sonic Boom

When it comes to Disney/Pixar I thought it was all Pixar movies are Disney but not all Disney movies are Pixar.
I believe with the animation style that this is in fact Pixar, I'd put money on it.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Chris Silvano on June 07, 2012, 04:53:15 PM
When it comes to Disney/Pixar I thought it was all Pixar movies are Disney but not all Disney movies are Pixar.
I believe with the animation style that this is in fact Pixar, I'd put money on it.
Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 26, 2012, 03:42:42 PM
Nope, Walt Disney Animation Studios.

jkid101094

Hey, I just realized...isn't this movie like the next Finding Nemo, Wall-E or Up? Don't those movies usually release with games...?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

I think if it was pixar, pixar would at least be mentioned somewhere, as it usually is.

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 07, 2012, 05:29:13 PM
Hey, I just realized...isn't this movie like the next Finding Nemo, Wall-E or Up? Don't those movies usually release with games...?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale