Article: Why SEGA Doesn't Care when Sonic Sucks

Started by Gilly, January 07, 2009, 10:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Empra

Quote from: windlessusher on March 16, 2009, 12:02:18 PM
:o
You didn't say "minus the Werehog"

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID U DO TO SuperEmpra!?

I killed him!
(Not really)
The werehog parts weren't so bad and they would probably replace it with something else in the sequel.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Super Empra on March 17, 2009, 04:56:46 AM

I killed him!
(Not really)
The werehog parts weren't so bad and they would probably replace it with something else in the sequel.
maybe with this guy

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

CradledEggle

------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Crazy_mofo213

Well I guess SEGA has to make money some how  :'(

Kristomaster

I just hate that they don't care, Nintendo or someone should just buy the Sonic trademark and make some better and original Sonic games...

Quote from: Super Empra on March 17, 2009, 04:56:46 AM

I killed him!
(Not really)

Noo, why god why?? Wait... Do I even know you? no :P Hope they'll make a sequel with something as powerful as the werehog but faster..
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Kristomaster on March 28, 2009, 09:46:46 PM
I just hate that they don't care, Nintendo or someone should just buy the Sonic trademark and make some better and original Sonic games...

Noo, why god why?? Wait... Do I even know you? no :P Hope they'll make a sequel with something as powerful as the werehog but faster..
Like Knuckles the Wereasskicker
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Claws

you know what, i think they are trying to let ppl believe that they can work faster than sonic, which would make a nice progress.
you know what they should actually do? make a small group from sonic team work on a sonic game for 5 years, and publish that (blu-ray disc for size indication of the game) probably for nintendo's upcoming follower of the wii. (said to be with gloves, which register your movement, and make buttons almost unnessecary(knux gloves >.<)) but just let a small group work on it for years, and then show the result, while letting the rest of sonic team just make some other games, which take long to complete.

this will cost SEGA money at first, but when they submit it, TONS of people will make deposits for the game, so SEGA will be happy

and call the product of YEARS of work: Sonic Adventure 3

Super Sonic Boom

Personally...I think SEGA is trying to compete with Nintendo and other companies with similar concepts!

Dual-world platforming (Sonic Unleashed)...Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
                                                            Metroid 3
                                                            Super Paper Mario

These concepts are causing SEGA to say "Hey forget about Sonic, let's focus on other games..." like NiGHTS and Monkey Ball. If they can go back and look at good games like Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adevnture 2...they can finally start making good games and ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT SONIC.

Kristomaster

Quote from: Dark-one on February 15, 2009, 02:09:43 PM
I think it's some fans' fault. (keyword: SOME.)
The complaining, bad reviews... like windlessusher said.
Bad reviewers on IGN, NGamer and so on...
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

sonicstar

Sega only presents the sonic games. Sonic team is the one who's making them. That's why they don't care

ultimate life form

Quote from: Claws on April 07, 2009, 08:25:08 AM
you know what, i think they are trying to let ppl believe that they can work faster than sonic, which would make a nice progress.
you know what they should actually do? make a small group from sonic team work on a sonic game for 5 years, and publish that (blu-ray disc for size indication of the game) probably for nintendo's upcoming follower of the wii. (said to be with gloves, which register your movement, and make buttons almost unnessecary(knux gloves >.<)) but just let a small group work on it for years, and then show the result, while letting the rest of sonic team just make some other games, which take long to complete.

this will cost SEGA money at first, but when they submit it, TONS of people will make deposits for the game, so SEGA will be happy

and call the product of YEARS of work: Sonic Adventure 3

about the glove thing that was made a long time a go by nintendo. it was called the power glove and frankly no bought it. in fact, the power glove is a wii proto-type
:P XD place signature here XD :P

superhedgehog4

sega needs to step up their game and stop being cheap

skyrus5150

SEGA ISNT BEING CHEAP... THEY JUST DONT LISTEN TO THEIR FANS.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on May 25, 2009, 06:04:43 AM
SEGA ISNT BEING CHEAP... THEY JUST DONT LISTEN TO THEIR FANS.

How much money are they pumping into their new games?

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Super Empra on May 25, 2009, 06:06:48 AM
How much money are they pumping into their new games?

Not enough because they are still not having fan's support much anymore!