where'd everybody go?

Started by JetTheHawk, March 29, 2015, 11:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetTheHawk

SRS, i remember like in 2008 o something this forum used to be packed with people and now i see thee are only like 10 posts a day...

*leaves for 1 year*
NO SIGNATURE

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Ioshyriku

I can also call myself what you mortals call immortal.
Welcome back dude!

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Ioshyriku

NiGHTSfan

this fourm hardly has anyone these days but i try to stay on but havent been on in a while

Skyle369

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 24, 2016, 12:43:24 PM
I miss the good old days.

yes back then it was better and much more active

sonicman0

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: sonicman0 on June 27, 2016, 08:55:10 AM
This place is dead

i agree with u dude this site is dead and now its even more dead cause of the free sonic zone plus member downloads its like john doesnt give a shit about the site anymore

Ioshyriku

The free downloads are supposed to bring in more members.

jkid101094

As much as I hate to admit it I actually came back to find a certain download. I had planned on popping back in every so often but extra incentive is extra incentive.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 01, 2016, 03:10:29 PM
As much as I hate to admit it I actually came back to find a certain download. I had planned on popping back in every so often but extra incentive is extra incentive.

please jkid come back alot more i miss u and also if u have a steam account or an xbox live can we add each other

jkid101094

That's sweet, hun~ I have a Steam account with the same username I use here.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.