Crach bandicoot isn't a main chara
nor is Zero or Black Greymon
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

SonicLover25

Quote from: moize102 on July 25, 2010, 03:48:04 AM
crach bandicoot
Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 04, 2010, 12:29:04 PM
Isn't it spelled 'Crash Bandicoot'?Or is this some character I've never heard of?
If it isn't,then Crash Bandicoot IS a main character.He has his own line of games.Therefore,a main character.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: SonicLover25 on September 04, 2010, 01:47:01 PM
Isn't it spelled 'Crash Bandicoot'?Or is this some character I've never heard of?
If it isn't,then Crash Bandicoot IS a main character.He has his own line of games.Therefore,a main character.
I was talking about Crach, not Crash
:P

Dracoslythe

To me, a "main character" is one that has a significant role in the storyline, or is someone who gets a LOT of screentime.   xD  Like uhhhh... (Pokemon reference cause it's obvious cause her brain is fried)  Prof. Oak doesn't get a TON of screentime, yet he's a main character.  And then, on the flipside, you get...the "traveling partners."  They don't really do alot except follow Ash around, yet they're considered main characters.  Why?  They get constant screentime.  :3

Quote from: SonicLover25 on September 04, 2010, 01:47:01 PM
I think he was pointing out that he typo'd and put "Crach" on the front page for the character name.  It's supposed to be "Crash."  xD

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 04, 2010, 12:29:04 PM
nor is Zero or Black Greymon
And no, Black Greymon isn't a MAIN main character, he's a large supporting role, right?  I haven't played any Digimon games except for the DS Digimon World Dusk, and I had...Skull Greymon?  I think.  I dunno, but the point is, I've seen alot of Greymon around the Digimon fanbase (which I really need to get back into.  I dropped out after they stopped showing it on TV.  @-@)

And technically Zero is a main character.  You can play as him in the X series, and he has his own series.
Unless you want to count him as a RUEIJDFKLJFIELCEIO EXTRA LARGE supporting character.  xD

Anyway, this is why letting people "nominate" any characters was a better idea.  Then you could have who you wanted.  xD

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 06, 2010, 06:34:11 AM
And technically Zero is a main character.  You can play as him in the X series, and he has his own series.
Unless you want to count him as a RUEIJDFKLJFIELCEIO EXTRA LARGE supporting character.  xD
Damn, you got me!
|:(

Dracoslythe

moize102

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 06, 2010, 06:34:11 AM
To me, a "main character" is one that has a significant role in the storyline, or is someone who gets a LOT of screentime.   xD  Like uhhhh... (Pokemon reference cause it's obvious cause her brain is fried)  Prof. Oak doesn't get a TON of screentime, yet he's a main character.  And then, on the flipside, you get...the "traveling partners."  They don't really do alot except follow Ash around, yet they're considered main characters.  Why?  They get constant screentime.  :3

I think he was pointing out that he typo'd and put "Crach" on the front page for the character name.  It's supposed to be "Crash."  xD
And no, Black Greymon isn't a MAIN main character, he's a large supporting role, right?  I haven't played any Digimon games except for the DS Digimon World Dusk, and I had...Skull Greymon?  I think.  I dunno, but the point is, I've seen alot of Greymon around the Digimon fanbase (which I really need to get back into.  I dropped out after they stopped showing it on TV.  @-@)

ount is also used by my cousin and he made this topic before so i didnt made the rules but you can ask me if you wany someone in

Anyway, this is why letting people "nominate" any characters was a better idea.  Then you could have who you wanted.  xD
not a bad idea for that but this account is also used by my cousin and he made this topic before so i didnt made the rules but you can ask me if you want any character in as i did for soniclover25

Jazz Nova

Quote from: moize102 on September 08, 2010, 03:48:20 AM
not a bad idea for that but this account is also used by my cousin and he made this topic before so i didnt made the rules but you can ask me if you want any character in as i did for soniclover25
Why don't you make your own account?

moize102

so i think we should start so ready

Jazz Nova

moize102

so i modeified the game a bit and i inserted scougre for jazz nova so see the first page

Jazz Nova

moize102

SonicLover25

So,do they have 10 health?That's how it goes,I think.

I hurt Agumon and heal Spyro.

Sonic The Hedgehog:10

Link:10

Crash Bandicoot:10

Agumon:9

Spyro The Dragon:11

Mario:10

Kirby:10

Zero:10

Scourge The Hedehog:10

That's how it goes,right?And now I have to wait an hour.