Ridge Racer Unbounded Review by Tana & Me.

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 26, 2012, 10:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: Robert Neal on April 28, 2012, 01:18:01 AM
Can I get in on this?

NO.

Quote from: Jordan teh echidna on April 28, 2012, 02:07:26 AM
Hurr hurr hurr :F

You sounded like, 20 in this now...Hmmmm...
Anyways, i thought it was really good :D
What did you do for it Kyo? :3

Kyo was also responsible for the footage and the editing, he also wrote the base script and voiced the German version. I edited the script a bit to eliminate Kyo's bad grammar and voiced the English version. So I simply lent a hand.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

I love zero punctuation :') He has a huge long script he writes and i don't think he ever stops :0
Yeah, i thought Kyo the editing. Ahhhh, that's why the topic says... -facepalm- ^^ I would watch the german one, if i could understand it D:

To paraphrase the above Neal
"Can i get in on this?"
;P
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Jordan teh echidna on April 28, 2012, 09:19:25 AM
I love zero punctuation :') He has a huge long script he writes and i don't think he ever stops :0
That's the point...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 28, 2012, 04:38:13 AM

I dont want to have a 'personal opinion' in my review.
I want to review the games like an actual critic thats actually rating the quality of the product.
If it would go after 'my opinion', this game would get a 9/10 from me.
But if i go by the 'quality' of the title, the actual content and how its delivered - this game definitely aint a 9/10.

Know what i mean?
Its what big-name critics should do, unfortunately companies like IGN simpy have an Editor shouting out their own opinion, which is why theirs scores are so inconsistent.

Or lets take GameTrailers - they gave Sonic Unleashed a 7/10 based on its actual quality - however, if you go by their personal opinion, they think its complete bullshit.

Know what i mean?

Elija2

I can certainly find one similarity between your review and Gametrailers...the synopsis.

does it smash the competition or simply crash and burn?

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elija2 on May 02, 2012, 03:35:26 PM
I can certainly find one similarity between your review and Gametrailers...the synopsis.

Haha. Yes, i was quite inspired by gametrailers - and actually classicgameroom as well.
I have been following GT ever since i found out how much magic lies behind that shiny blue internet explorer logo.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 02, 2012, 03:15:27 PM
I dont want to have a 'personal opinion' in my review.
I want to review the games like an actual critic thats actually rating the quality of the product.
If it would go after 'my opinion', this game would get a 9/10 from me.
But if i go by the 'quality' of the title, the actual content and how its delivered - this game definitely aint a 9/10.

Know what i mean?
Its what big-name critics should do, unfortunately companies like IGN simpy have an Editor shouting out their own opinion, which is why theirs scores are so inconsistent.

Or lets take GameTrailers - they gave Sonic Unleashed a 7/10 based on its actual quality - however, if you go by their personal opinion, they think its complete bullshit.

Know what i mean?
I know what you mean, but I'd still rather you ditched the score...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: Elija2 on May 02, 2012, 03:35:26 PM

I wrote that.. thinking it was clever ... >.>

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.