Yahoo says sonic should retire!!!

Started by Proto_Blaze, December 29, 2008, 11:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

These Mario vs, Sonic wars are startin to bug me >_> No matter what happens,ONE OF THEM has to look like the devil.Why can't we just like both

Does anyone else notice that the world is starting to be one big tape recorder(if that makes sense)
It's as if,one Genesis fanboy see's the Sonic game,bitches that "it's not the same anymore",then a stereotyped Mario fan takes the oppurtunity and rants as to why Sonic sux.With their combined bitching power,then influence the entire internet to repeat after them like they're GODs or something.
Then the game reviewers,instead of playing the game,they look at gameplay videos,look at comments(after the ppl are brainwashed)steal the videos to make one long video,and add voice commentary spiting out the same...old...repeated phrases
Sonic sux
SEGA needs to go back
Mario rulez
blahblahblahblahblah
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicFan47

Quote from: windlessusher on January 03, 2009, 05:14:17 PM
These Mario vs, Sonic wars are startin to bug me >_> No matter what happens,ONE OF THEM has to look like the devil.Why can't we just like both

Does anyone else notice that the world is starting to be one big tape recorder(if that makes sense)
It's as if,one Genesis fanboy see's the Sonic game,bitches that "it's not the same anymore",then a stereotyped Mario fan takes the oppurtunity and rants as to why Sonic sux.With their combined bitching power,then influence the entire internet to repeat after them like they're GODs or something.
Then the game reviewers,instead of playing the game,they look at gameplay videos,look at comments(after the ppl are brainwashed)steal the videos to make one long video,and add voice commentary spiting out the same...old...repeated phrases
Sonic sux
SEGA needs to go back
Mario rulez
blahblahblahblahblah

To flip that around, the Mario games aren't the same either. They've become more about platforming than they used to be. I really don't care!
I'm a Mario fanboy and a Sonic fanboy! My favorite video(s) regarding both of them are made by a guy named sonictoast on youtube.  Mario fights to save a princess from an evil superpowered turtle, Sonic fights against an evil fat old man. Mario's fat and Sonic's a FLIPPIN' BLUE ANTHROPOMORPHIC HEDGEHOG!

THEY'RE VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS! THAT'S FRICKEN OKAY! >:(
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

darkness shadow

Quote from: SonicFan47 on January 03, 2009, 06:43:39 PM
To flip that around, the Mario games aren't the same either. They've become more about platforming than they used to be. I really don't care!
I'm a Mario fanboy and a Sonic fanboy! My favorite video(s) regarding both of them are made by a guy named sonictoast on youtube.  Mario fights to save a princess from an evil superpowered turtle, Sonic fights against an evil fat old man. Mario's fat and Sonic's a FLIPPIN' BLUE ANTHROPOMORPHIC HEDGEHOG!

THEY'RE VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS! THAT'S FRICKEN OKAY! >:(
yes, and you forgot blue anthropomorphic "supersonic" hedgehog
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Blue Rider

Well it is true that Sonic The Hedgehog was build LONG AGO
But I think Sonic should not retire!! They can just Make Sonic
BETTER!!
Rider Style:Made by me!!
Thanks to Gleech for this awesome status card
Visit my Forum! THE BEST OF THE BLUEST!
www.sonicblast.forumotion.com

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SonicRush on January 03, 2009, 11:08:45 PM
Well it is true that Sonic The Hedgehog was build LONG AGO
But I think Sonic should not retire!! They can just Make Sonic
BETTER!!
In my book,they already made sonic better :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Indiman

Quote from: ultrashadow on January 03, 2009, 11:21:07 PM
yeah, same, UNLEASHED RULEZ!!!
Who does NOT like Unleashed! That is like...the best game ever! XD

Hakudamashi

Quote from: HyperDarkspines on January 04, 2009, 07:14:10 AM
Who does NOT like Unleashed! That is like...the best game ever! XD
lests see ahem
Almost everyone on Gamefaqs.com
Gamespot,IGN,X-play
My cousin
My god-brother
apparently everyone in my school
and half of YouTube
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

Quote from: windlessusher on January 04, 2009, 08:16:11 AM
lests see ahem
Almost everyone on Gamefaqs.com
Gamespot,IGN,X-play
My cousin
My god-brother
apparently everyone in my school
and half of YouTube
why do they hate it? because it's too higher quality for them
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ultrashadow on January 04, 2009, 08:37:30 AM
why do they hate it? because it's too higher quality for them
Well my God-bro is passable,he can't take speedy games,they make him noutious(that thing about throwing up)Trust me,he avoids racing games and stepping into the car

But everyone else hate it for retarded reasons I don't feel like repeating -_-
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Indiman

Quote from: windlessusher on January 04, 2009, 08:41:14 AM
Well my God-bro is passable,he can't take speedy games,they make him noutious(that thing about throwing up)Trust me,he avoids racing games and stepping into the car

But everyone else hate it for retarded reasons I don't feel like repeating -_-
GRR DAMMIT! :@ Why!?! WHY!?

ChaosDazer

I'm tired of people hating Sonic.

He's going in a good direction, gradually coming up from the ground, SEGA are doing well enough so far, bringing him back to what we want. You learn from your mistakes, and that is what Sonic team has done.

Think. If Mario had 3-4 terrible games, would Nintendo be able to recover and bring him back into the top market? Not straight away.
witty sig caption

Super Empra

Erm... Sonic unleashed was fine. Just because the reviews say it isbad doesn't mean the game is. The reviews are just unfair and don't make sense: IGN and Gamespot rated it LOWER than Sonic 06! :o IGN gave it a 6 in graphics and low replayability. All Sonic games have good replayability and the graphics are excellent. Here is another fault. The Wii version has better reviews even though the 360/PS3 version is far superior. So these reviews are terrible not the game.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

darkness shadow

Quote from: Super Empra on January 06, 2009, 08:26:08 AM
Erm... Sonic unleashed was fine. Just because the reviews say it isbad doesn't mean the game is. The reviews are just unfair and don't make sense: IGN and Gamespot rated it LOWER than Sonic 06! :o IGN gave it a 6 in graphics and low replayability. All Sonic games have good replayability and the graphics are excellent. Here is another fault. The Wii version has better reviews even though the 360/PS3 version is far superior. So these reviews are terrible not the game.
i agree with ya there, i mean people just hate sonic nower days because... just because which is pointless
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

chet

SONIC??? RETIRE!?! HE'S ONLY 15!!! >:( >:(

Post Merge: January 06, 2009, 10:00:36 PM

im acctualy doing an article on this... wait for it to come up!!  :) ;)
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯