Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™

Started by Tanassy, February 12, 2012, 07:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on November 26, 2012, 04:17:05 PM
Yeah, well im not talking about you Jkid. Im talking about everyone else. They are jerks. Fucking teasing jerks.
Did you buy Skullgirls? No? Then fuck off.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: SmashFinale on November 27, 2012, 07:17:58 AM
Then you are blind as hell. But i'll make this easy for you.
I finally get my hands on the game, lets say the PS3 version. I ask some people on the site if they want to play with me since they have been talking about said game NONFUCKINGSTOP, and then they say no. And that's why im not wasting time on this game. It's not just a one player game, its a multiplayer game. And when people dont want to play it for bullshit reasons, i feel as though i wasted my time and money. So no, no Sonic & Sega.

If you buy it now you won't have that problem. Besides, the AI in this game isn't stupid rubberband-driven AI like in Mario Kart.  The singleplayer is fun as hell and boy, it's hard. I found playing online was no more fun.

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on November 27, 2012, 12:51:32 PM
Did you buy Skullgirls? No? Then fuck off.
Do you play your Xbox 360? No? Then fuck off.
Quote from: Iris Sapphire on November 27, 2012, 08:54:27 PM
If you buy it now you won't have that problem. Besides, the AI in this game isn't stupid rubberband-driven AI like in Mario Kart.  The singleplayer is fun as hell and boy, it's hard. I found playing online was no more fun.
They fixed that in Mario Kart 7 (only took them like a fucking decade). And yeah, there are some games i want and limited money in supply anyways.

Tanassy

Mario Kart 7 fixed the stupidity of the AI, but never got rid of the rubberbanding algorithm.
The game is sold at budget price.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on November 28, 2012, 06:28:52 PM
Or you could get a PS3
Or better idea, not waste time with an no backwards compat in which i'd have to modify myself to getit to work and just wait for PS4

Besides, I'd probably be too busy with HD collection games anyways.

And i'd rather play with others than just play with myself Magneto.

Tanassy

SmashFinale

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on November 28, 2012, 06:43:18 PM
You might not want to do that.....
...Explain please. If it's about that in-game commercial thing that either you or kyo showed us then i can understand.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on November 28, 2012, 06:38:30 PM
Or better idea, not waste time with an no backwards compat in which i'd have to modify myself to getit to work and just wait for PS4

Besides, I'd probably be too busy with HD collection games anyways.
Good luck with that.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: SmashFinale on November 28, 2012, 06:49:46 PM
...Explain please. If it's about that in-game commercial thing that either you or kyo showed us then i can understand.
Well the PS4 is shaping up to be a terrible console all things considered. It's not just in-game advertising, but tying games to accounts and practically making used games useless without an extra purchase.. like online games but not just for online.
That and it's also very restrictive in other areas... again having no backwards compatibility. I'll explain more when I have more legit information to work with, but as it is right now... we're all better off getting a Wii U or NextBox for the upcoming generation..

Still, a PS3 is well worth it in this generation.

Hakudamashi

And now that the next Xbox will catch up to the PS3, maybe the PS3 will stop getting the crappy ports... hopefully.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on November 29, 2012, 02:13:32 AM
And now that the next Xbox will catch up to the PS3, maybe the PS3 will stop getting the crappy ports... hopefully.
This is what happens when you know nothing about console hardware.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on November 29, 2012, 02:51:15 AM
This is what happens when you know nothing about console hardware.
You mean me assuming the Xbox is catching up to the PS3? Or the Ps3's crappy ports?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay