I got slapped by a girl!!!

Started by Sonic360, February 05, 2010, 05:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan teh Echidna

Well, there's this girl who slapped me in the face three times REALLY hard in Tech at school for fun to apparently "get the sawdust off her hands".

And another 2 times by this other girl. She said "MISS, 7 TIMES 6 IS 49" and i said "Wrong! 42." (ikr Gleech, i loled so hard when i got the reference) and she slapped me after class...Un-needed!

XD
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Sonic360

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on March 20, 2010, 04:02:15 AM
Well, there's this girl who slapped me in the face three times REALLY hard in Tech at school for fun to apparently "get the sawdust off her hands".

And another 2 times by this other girl. She said "MISS, 7 TIMES 6 IS 49" and i said "Wrong! 42." (ikr Gleech, i loled so hard when i got the reference) and she slapped me after class...Un-needed!

XD
Sounds like an experience xD

runegames

Kirby

Quote from: runegames on March 20, 2010, 07:24:15 AM
lol u got owned

Shut the heck Up. I'll laugh at you when a girl bitch-slaps you.

LunarShadow

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on March 20, 2010, 04:02:15 AM

XD

That's why I live in Canada!!! XD

IRA190

KickAsShadow

I get slapped a lot by my friends for being a perv

supersonic200

dude that sucks!! you should at least put your hands in your face or something... but if it was me i will have explain her what happen if she think i lie or something i will just  say something like... think whatever you want it wasn't like that.

Dropletz

LOL you poor soul, you! you musta bumped into real hard to make her and slap you like that.

-_- tho, I did find it uncalled for, for her to get her friend involved and slapping you more like that. what's up with that, eh?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: wazup on March 11, 2010, 01:22:52 PM
Something tells me, a feminine will look at what you just said, and then before you know it, you two will be in a fight.
Thus proving my point and I'll have something over her.
And all these things
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

redex32

well good luck with dealing with that.
"What do you if you live in a shoe and ain't got no soul?"

FutureWWEDiiva

At least they didn't kick you in your dragon balls. XD That would have really hurt.
I love Randy Orton~ :3

redex32

Quote from: FutureWWEDiiva on February 03, 2011, 12:49:52 PM
At least they didn't kick you in your dragon balls. XD That would have really hurt.
AWWW YOU TOOK MY IDEA....
"What do you if you live in a shoe and ain't got no soul?"

FutureWWEDiiva

Quote from: redex32 on February 03, 2011, 02:18:29 PM
AWWW YOU TOOK MY IDEA....
No I didn't.. Your idea was "well good luck with dealing with that."

SO HA.
I love Randy Orton~ :3

Supersonic196

Quote from: redex32 on February 03, 2011, 12:31:58 PM
well good luck with dealing with that.

B to the U to the M to the P >:O