Guys this is some bad news about Sonic360.

Started by Ian, April 22, 2010, 10:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian

I'm not sure where this is supposed to go, but at 11:00 AM 360 collapsed at school, he is in a coma at the moment and the doctors arn't sure when he will wake up.  He collapsed because one of his kidneys failed.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Ian on April 22, 2010, 10:27:45 AM
I'm not sure where this is supposed to go, but at 11:00 AM 360 collapsed at school, he is in a coma at the moment and the doctors arn't sure when he will wake up.  He collapsed because one of his kidneys failed.

Oh man...360...I'm gonna pray hard for him, and if there are any other Christians here, please do the same.

I love Jesus! Do you?

DarkSuperPower

Gamerdude

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

TrueSilverWolf

I think Sonic360 can recover just don't give up hope for him.

Fiamonder

No.. way.. damnit. I hope that he recovers as soon as possible, he's a good guy.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

RainbowBeautyRocks

NO! ill pray for him and hope for his safety

jkid101094

Wha? O.O
Not 360. D=
He better get better. >:U
;~~~;

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

sonicmaddave

Jazz Nova

That's bad...
By the Universe and Creation as a whole, may he live...
He's too cool to die like that...
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Gleech

Dude I've been praying like crud that he gets a donor for his kidney... I really hope God answers soon :/

I'll continue to pray for him... I'm so sorry to hear that that had to happen : (

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

HereAndThere

Snooky

Oh damn D:

Well since Jesus isn't real, I won't pray for him. But I will meditate and become one with the equilibrium of the universe. Then I will transmit my life energy to him.

Shut up, it's just as plausible as praying. And I'm quite serious.

Ian

Quote from: Snooky on April 22, 2010, 04:57:46 PM
Oh damn D:

Well since Jesus isn't real, I won't pray for him. But I will meditate and become one with the equilibrium of the universe. Then I will transmit my life energy to him.

Shut up, it's just as plausible as praying. And I'm quite serious.
Thank you guys for doing this, it means alot to me, more than you could ever know.

Skyle369

360 didn't deserve this... why am I having a lot of friends both in the internet and real life having dangerous situations these days...

Hope he gets better...