TheGameNinja's trip to Kami-Con!!

Started by TheGameNinja, April 26, 2010, 12:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian

You lucky son of a female dog.  xD, I wanted to go to kami-con but things happened.  I absolutely LOVE Vic (he voices Tamaki from Ouran) and Little Kuribo, I'm waiting for season 3 of  YAGOTAS xD

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Ian on April 29, 2010, 11:32:06 AM
You lucky son of a female dog.  xD, I wanted to go to kami-con but things happened.  I absolutely LOVE Vic (he voices Tamaki from Ouran) and Little Kuribo, I'm waiting for season 3 of  YAGOTAS xD
He didn't premiere a new episode, but LK said that the new season will start before the end of May. :3

Ian

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 29, 2010, 12:28:01 PM
He didn't premiere a new episode, but LK said that the new season will start before the end of May. :3
xD go on youtube he did a teaser for the new season of YAGOTAS, and yes I knew he was going to make new eps. at the end of may.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Ian on April 30, 2010, 12:47:38 AM
xD go on youtube he did a teaser for the new season of YAGOTAS, and yes I knew he was going to make new eps. at the end of may.
Oh yeah, he DID premiere that teaser at Kami-Con. At least we got to see something before everyone else. XD

RainbowBeautyRocks

TheGameNinja

Dracoslythe

BTW, my friends are jealous of who you got to meet.
They want to kill you.  :3

lol we were talking about conventions on the way to prom yesterday.  o3o

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 02, 2010, 12:16:11 PM
BTW, my friends are jealous of who you got to meet.
They want to kill you.  :3

lol we were talking about conventions on the way to prom yesterday.  o3o
>:3

RainbowBeautyRocks

Anime?! who watches anime?! i only watch sonicx if that counts as an anime. i watch wizards of waverly place and not cartoon stuff. sorry

TheGameNinja

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on May 03, 2010, 09:55:36 AM
Anime?! who watches anime?! i only watch sonicx if that counts as an anime. i watch wizards of waverly place and not cartoon stuff. sorry
Sonic X is anime, but...

You... Don't. Watch. Anime?!

WHHHHYYYY?!

Anime is great!! There is AT LEAST one anime for everyone. In fact, I encourage EVERYONE to watch Eureka seveN. It changed my life, man. :P