Sonic The Hedgehog 4 : Episode 2 PRE-RELEASE TOPIC

Started by Skyle369, October 06, 2010, 12:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afro7hundr

Even back when I played Sonic 1 for the very, very first time, I had felt that the game was missing something. Granted, it might not have been a mutant fox sidekick, but somehow 1 didn't feel totally complete.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Afro7hundr on November 06, 2010, 02:35:14 PM
Even back when I played Sonic 1 for the very, very first time, I had felt that the game was missing something. Granted, it might not have been a mutant fox sidekick, but somehow 1 didn't feel totally complete.
This
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Chaos Knux

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 06, 2010, 01:52:59 PM
Sonic 1. Nuff said.

sonic 4. nuff said lol XD
but I honestly think that they shouldn't have had any characters other than Sonic in Episode 1... besides in most games Tails and Knuckles are completely useless when they follow you
fear Chaos Knux!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Chaos Knux on November 06, 2010, 03:37:13 PM
sonic 4. nuff said lol XD
but I honestly think that they shouldn't have had any characters other than Sonic in Episode 1... besides in most games Tails and Knuckles are completely useless when they follow you
Sonic Heroes is the ONLY game where they both followed you, and you HAVE to use them to beat the levels
I'm not counting Sonic 06 cause that never happened, but even in that game you still HAD to use them to pass the level

Your argument is invalid
And all these things
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Chaos Knux

Quote from: windlessusher on November 06, 2010, 03:56:02 PM
Sonic Heroes is the ONLY game where they both followed you, and you HAVE to use them to beat the levels
I'm not counting Sonic 06 cause that never happened, but even in that game you still HAD to use them to pass the level

Your argument is invalid
And all these things

oh yeah I forgot about that?
but I still found them useless in the classics when they follow you
fear Chaos Knux!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Chaos Knux on November 08, 2010, 10:51:44 AM
oh yeah I forgot about that?
but I still found them useless in the classics when they follow you
Tails was the only one who followed you in Sonic 2, and you could plug in a 2nd controller and use him
So he was supermega useful and made the game MUCH easier

In Sonic 3, you had the option to have ails follow you or not, and if he did follow, you could plug in a second controller and use him
He was 2x as mega useful this time cause he could fly.

In Sonic Adventure 1 in the missions where Tails did follow you, you could still plug in a second controller and use him

In conclusion, you obviously have no friends to play with =/
And all these things
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Chaos Knux

Quote from: windlessusher on November 10, 2010, 09:57:07 AM
Tails was the only one who followed you in Sonic 2, and you could plug in a 2nd controller and use him
So he was supermega useful and made the game MUCH easier

In Sonic 3, you had the option to have ails follow you or not, and if he did follow, you could plug in a second controller and use him
He was 2x as mega useful this time cause he could fly.

In Sonic Adventure 1 in the missions where Tails did follow you, you could still plug in a second controller and use him

In conclusion, you obviously have no friends to play with =/
And all these things

yeah I didn't, I preferred playing Sonic games on my own.
fear Chaos Knux!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Chaos Knux

Quote from: a cat on November 14, 2010, 11:59:50 AM
Who sees a combo pack coming out when Sonic 4 is all out?

it would totally and utterly pointless to do that. It's all out as a Download and SEGA have said themselves that it's just purely a Downloadable game.
It would be a complete waste of money
fear Chaos Knux!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Chaos Knux on November 15, 2010, 10:40:55 AM
it would totally and utterly pointless to do that. It's all out as a Download and SEGA have said themselves that it's just purely a Downloadable game.
It would be a complete waste of money

Except that disc-based releases ALWAYS sell more than digital releases. And there are still people who don't have internet access, y'know?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 15, 2010, 01:35:20 PM
Except that disc-based releases ALWAYS sell more than digital releases. And there are still people who don't have internet access, y'know?
But then there are those who have internet access, but no store to sell the game
And all these things.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

If you have internet access and the ability to buy downloadable games, you can use Amazon.

Chaos Knux

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 15, 2010, 01:35:20 PM

They may not have internet access and a store may not have it either... so it's a win and win situation.
I would still find it pointless, that you've spent like $11 on the episodes, only to spend another $40 just for a disc?
fear Chaos Knux!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 15, 2010, 04:54:22 PM
If you have internet access and the ability to buy downloadable games, you can use Amazon.
Internet shopping and I aren't exactly best of friends...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Chaos Knux on November 15, 2010, 04:57:09 PM
They may not have internet access and a store may not have it either... so it's a win and win situation.
I would still find it pointless, that you've spent like $11 on the episodes, only to spend another $40 just for a disc?

no internet + no store = no way to get the game without leaving town