Sonic The Hedgehog 4 : Episode 2 PRE-RELEASE TOPIC

Started by Skyle369, October 06, 2010, 12:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 15, 2010, 01:35:20 PM
Except that disc-based releases ALWAYS sell more than digital releases. And there are still people who don't have internet access, y'know?
Or Interwebz and no Wi-Fi.
For the people without Wi-Fi, there's always the Rom... or whatever you all it.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Seto Kaiba on November 16, 2010, 10:38:07 AM
Or Interwebz and no Wi-Fi.
For the people without Wi-Fi, there's always the Rom... or whatever you all it.

But that's illegal. :-X

Jazz Nova

Wolfy

All I can say is, 1. they better fix the shit physics and 2. they need to add more maps :V

Skyle369

Fucking people with their fucking physics, does that even ruin the game?! It plays the same way the classics does now people complain about very small detail, screw the physics, it's the greatest 2D Sonic siderscroller. I don't care if Sonic's spin attack doesn't move 5 cm away by just pressing a simple down, A SIMPLE FREAKING DOWN, and people already hate the game because of that? That's what the spindash is for! Hell, they gave them want they want now they hate a minor detail that fanboys only hate.

jkid101094

Quote from: Afro7hundr on November 17, 2010, 12:08:53 AM
No.
You want my opinion?...All the retro Sonic games suck compared to Adventure and onward.
*prepares for being shot down and minused for having an opinion on the internet. OH NO.*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

It's not that classics suck compared to the adventure games. Both are just incomparable since 2D has different approaches than 3D gameplay and both sides has different points on which is better so it's kinda hard to say if 2D's are better than 3D's.

Afro7hundr

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 17, 2010, 12:27:58 AM
You want my opinion?...All the retro Sonic games suck compared to Adventure and onward.
*prepares for being shot down and minused for having an opinion on the internet. OH NO.*

When it comes right down to it, it's really just each to their own.

But do know where those adventure games came from, and acknowledge the quality that the team of old managed to bring together as they challenged the face of videogaming.

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on November 17, 2010, 12:40:58 AM
It's not that classics suck compared to the adventure games. Both are just incomparable since 2D has different approaches than 3D gameplay and both sides has different points on which is better so it's kinda hard to say if 2D's are better than 3D's.
Yes, I agree somewhat, but, as Afro said:
Quote from: Afro7hundr on November 17, 2010, 02:39:32 AM
To each, their own.
I find the 3D Sonics much more enjoyable to play. My eyes are terrible and sometimes I don't even notice platforms.

Quote from: Afro7hundr on November 17, 2010, 02:39:32 AM
But do know where those adventure games came from.
They owe credit to the 2D games, yes, but only for concept. You could just as easily slap a walrus in Sonic's place in the 3D games and not be able to tell it was originally an Sonic game. But then again, that goes for a lot of games.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Afro7hundr

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 17, 2010, 02:49:47 AM
They owe credit to the 2D games, yes, but only for concept.

and gameplay. If you know where to look, you'll realize that the bridge between dimensions is smaller than you think.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Afro7hundr on November 17, 2010, 02:57:53 AM
and gameplay. If you know where to look, you'll realize that the bridge between dimensions is smaller than you think.
Do you mind not arguing about EVERY LITTLE POINT THAT YOU DISAGREE WITH?
And plus, it really depend which your more used to and which you grew up with.
My opinion on 2D:
Advance series>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Classics
And Advance>>>Rush Adventure

Now, SEGA is giving you what you were begging for.
And the very same fans that were begging for a Sonic the Hedgehog 4 and now BITCHING about it because EVERY LITTLE THING in not the same.
Ungrateful bastards!
If I was given an Advance 4, I'd be perfectly fine, NO MATTER THE F*CKING PHYSICS
Be happy b/c SEGA gave you classic Sonic fans a Sonic 4, m'kay?

Hakudamashi

They wanted a Megaman 9, not a New Super Mario Bros. Wii
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Quote from: windlessusher on November 17, 2010, 11:05:50 AM
They wanted a Megaman 9, not a New Super Mario Bros. Wii
That's Nintendo and Capcom.
No relation to Sega.
And they got a Mega Man 9...

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Seto Kaiba on November 17, 2010, 11:10:55 AM
That's Nintendo and Capcom.