Sonic (Working Title) on 3DS

Started by Skyle369, August 07, 2010, 03:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

I dunno. I just coulda sworn I read that somewhere...

I might be wrong, who knows? :P

Spirit Dragon

If it was SC2, I'm sure Sega would have said something by now.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 24, 2010, 03:05:15 PM
Didn't BioWare already say that Chronicles 2 was canceled?
If they're really goona give up on something they didn't finish instead, instead of making it better than the first one
Then no matter how epic Dragon Age 2 is, I'll never have respect for Bioware.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TailsLover2010

Quote from: Project Needlemouse on September 16, 2010, 10:42:33 AM
Sonic 3DS should be Sonic Heroes 2 3D cuz i love Sonic Heroes and i wanna a sequel for it

Doesn't need one.
-No advertising in signature, please.

lock

their called flicky  :P

Post Merge: November 25, 2010, 08:13:37 PM

Quote from: windlessusher on November 24, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
Again, Mario is thought to be reason why Sonic does anything

thats an awesome sora Thing Yay Kh ............. I would like it if they brought back chaos to i have SADX and SAB2  and i love raising chaos i played sonic colors hoping they would and they didnt so it depressed me

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Bioware needs to make an Announcement for SC2 already. Its tearing me Apart waiting for it.

kingdomkid94

i cant wait for the new sonic 3d game !!!! =D
Smile jebus loves u =D ^^

hedgy

nobody can, I guess they'll announce something about it in the next year.

I think that if they used an engine from a prevous sonic game on the DS they would already let us know. Maybe the annivisary game = the 3DS game?

SmashFinale

doubt it. they would release on more than one system if it was that "anniversary" game

Skyle369

Quote from: hedgy on December 06, 2010, 06:54:58 PM
Maybe the annivisary game = the 3DS game?

90% of the Sonic community will be pissed.
That's a new console by then and most Sonic fans don't have it by then so complaints.

Also a anniversary game on the 3DS?!?
Sonic wouldn't reach his full potential on that handheld, there are big chances it would only be released on the major consoles like wii, 360 and the PS3.

hedgy

Quote from: Skyle369 on December 07, 2010, 12:25:59 PM
That's a new console by then and most Sonic fans don't have it by then so complaints.

Sonic wouldn't reach his full potential on that handheld, there are big chances it would only be released on the major consoles like wii, 360 and the PS3.

I hope so, then I'll pick the one for 360 :P But I just said it's possible. Since a game like sonic adventure would be nice on the 3DS too. And the sonic 3DS was actually nintendo the one that announced it. What if sega didn't want it because annivisary=3DS? :O

Anyway I'll be at the 10% then, I wont be really pissed of since nintendo announced the 3DS one. I would be a bit sad that there are fewer sonic games released than I though.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Skyle369 on December 07, 2010, 12:25:59 PM

Or an exclusive that will blow our minds
Quote from: hedgy on December 07, 2010, 07:42:28 PM
I hope so, then I'll pick the one for 360 :P But I just said it's possible. Since a game like sonic adventure would be nice on the 3DS too.
Enough about Sonic Adventure, sheesh
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Skyle369

Quote from: windlessusher on December 11, 2010, 10:21:27 AM
Or an exclusive that will blow our minds

Possible.
Since the 3DS could do more better than a Ps2, a Sonic Colors styled gameplay could be possible be brought upon the 3DS.

Tanassy

Quote from: Skyle369 on December 11, 2010, 02:43:30 PM
Possible.
Since the 3DS could do more better than a Ps2, a Sonic Colors styled gameplay could be possible be brought upon the 3DS.
Like I said once before, the behind-the-back perspective would be amazing in 3D..