TOONAMI IS BACK BITCHES

Started by TheGameNinja, May 16, 2012, 10:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on November 22, 2012, 04:50:09 PM
Well, the Naruto anime bores me, and DragonBall has been done to death, so no loss there.

i grew out of naruto when i was 14 or 15 cant remember

TheGameNinja

One Piece returns to Toonami on May 18. It will be starting from episode 207, which begins the arc after Skypeia, which was the last arc Toonami aired. I don't remember if they finished that arc or not though...

billyhatcher312

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 12, 2013, 11:16:59 AM
One Piece returns to Toonami on May 18. It will be starting from episode 207, which begins the arc after Skypeia, which was the last arc Toonami aired. I don't remember if they finished that arc or not though...

Do you know if they're going to put Fairy Tail on Toonami soon?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

billyhatcher312

when i was a kid they showed sailor moon and i watched it alot when i got home

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on April 13, 2013, 05:13:33 AM
Do you know if they're going to put Fairy Tail on Toonami soon?

No, they haven't said anything about Fairy Tail being on Toonami. There is one other show that they have said they are working on getting, but they have not said which show it will be.

In other news, TOM 5 and IGPX start on April 26.

jkid101094

Still waiting on PSG, Power Puff Girls Z and Persona 4.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 13, 2013, 02:12:21 PM
Still waiting on PSG, Power Puff Girls Z and Persona 4.

Power Puff Girls Z?  WTF

SmashFinale

As far as one piece goes, they were in the Sky and about to fight someone then Toonami ended.

TheGameNinja

billyhatcher312

that mocks the power puff girls its a classic

TheGameNinja

A new American PPG is being made too. The people that animate the Gorillaz music videos are animating the show.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 14, 2013, 09:23:19 AM
A new American PPG is being made too. The people that animate the Gorillaz music videos are animating the show.
Oh dear. This has a 9/10 chance of being horrible. From what I hear these reboots have a horrible track record.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 14, 2013, 09:25:27 AM
Oh dear. This has a 9/10 chance of being horrible. From what I hear these reboots have a horrible track record.

Teen Titans has a... sorta reboot starting soon. It's a comedy though, called Teen Titans Go!

billyhatcher312

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 14, 2013, 10:03:28 AM
Teen Titans has a... sorta reboot starting soon. It's a comedy though, called Teen Titans Go!

they're fucking up classic anime shows i love the original teen titans