dA Commissions Open!

Started by EchidnaPower, July 24, 2011, 04:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Ok, no more feeling sorry for myself, I read that journal I wrote on deviantART and I felt worse about things, not better. Take it from someone who knows, sometimes venting can make you feel worse rather than better. Sometimes the best way to feel better is to simply pick yourself up and get back to it! And so, I've decided that instead of begging for points like some n00b member, I'm gonna work for those points! So I've opened up fanfic commissions for the following subjects:

Sonic the Hedgehog
Pokémon
Mario
Kingdom Hearts
Star Trek: The Original Series

More details on the commission page on my deviantART, thanks for reading! Now spread the word!

I love Jesus! Do you?

Hakudamashi

I'm sorry, what's this about?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

EchidnaPower

Quote from: windlessusher on July 24, 2011, 05:28:51 PM
I'm sorry, what's this about?

This is about me needing dA points so I can commission a spriter to make a sheet of my original fan character, Houdini the Sugar Glider. Named after my pet of ten years, he lives on in the Sonic likeness I created. Full profile also available on my deviantART. So spread the word everyone!

I love Jesus! Do you?

Hakudamashi

Oh.
I will now continue to not give a f*ck
But seriously, good luck with that
And sorry about ur pet... it's not dead is it?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on July 24, 2011, 04:34:41 PM
Ok, no more feeling sorry for myself, I read that journal I wrote on deviantART and I felt worse about things, not better. Take it from someone who knows, sometimes venting can make you feel worse rather than better. Sometimes the best way to feel better is to simply pick yourself up and get back to it! And so, I've decided that instead of begging for points like some n00b member, I'm gonna work for those points! So I've opened up fanfic commissions for the following subjects:

Sonic the Hedgehog
Pokémon
Mario
Kingdom Hearts
Star Trek: The Original Series

More details on the commission page on my deviantART, thanks for reading! Now spread the word!

So basically we ask you to write us a fanfic and pay you for it? I dislike fanfics but I'd offer you the money if I had it. Sorry, man. :\

Quote from: windlessusher on July 25, 2011, 06:47:44 AM
Oh.
I will now continue to not give a f*ck
I thought you were trying to change?

Quote from: windlessusher on July 25, 2011, 06:47:44 AM
And sorry about ur pet... it's not dead is it?
Quote from: EchidnaPower on July 25, 2011, 03:17:01 AM
Named after my pet of ten years, he lives on in the Sonic likeness I created.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 25, 2011, 09:55:18 AM
So basically we ask you to write us a fanfic and pay you for it? I dislike fanfics but I'd offer you the money if I had it. Sorry, man. :\
I thought you were trying to change?

I am but, caring is hard...

And I did not read that part, I might be getting dyslexic...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay