Main Menu

I will be away for 3 months cause school . >:(

Started by shalter x, October 02, 2009, 07:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shalter x

My DaD said that i won't open this pc cause school . but maybe i will open it at thrusday.

that is the last day. i won't log out from my user .

I want to say bye for all , and i have fun at this forum. I had fun with nioce ppl here .

I have some thing i want to say and it is : cause swine flu I will go to school for only 3 days. maybe i can open dat pc  at 4 remaining at  the week .

so that mean maybe i can open this pc 2 times at week. but i think My dad won't let me open it only thrusday .

I will try to have fun with u guys now . that is the last day .

Sig made by me :D .

Sonic360

Bai, we will miss you, hope you have fun in school.

shalter x

Quote from: Sonic360 on October 03, 2009, 06:52:15 PM
hope you have fun in school.

u mean get killed at school .

i get mad when i go to school .

Snooky

shalter x

GUH, crap,

it must be at member notics >_>

THat is not my day .

darkkaz

at your schools is good,at our's schools is carnage...you get in hospital if you go at school,but if you don't go to school you reach the rank: IDIOT OF THE PLANET,cuz without school we don't know how to BUY SOMETHING...

BTW,i hope to escape this thing with
Quote from: shalter x on October 02, 2009, 07:00:45 PM
My DaD said that i won't open this pc cause school .

shalter x

Quote from: darkkaz on October 03, 2009, 07:20:56 PM
at your schools is good,at our's schools is carnage...you get in hospital if you go at school,but if you don't go to school you reach the rank: IDIOT OF THE PLANET,cuz without school we don't know how to BUY SOMETHING...

BTW,i hope to escape this thing with

I know but , i won't open that pc , i will stay 3 months with out  computer . computer is all my fun  , Some ppl at school both me all  days at school .  so, that is why i hate school . 

darkkaz

QuoteI know but , i won't open that pc , i will stay 3 months with out  computer . computer is all me fun  , Some ppl at school both me all  days at school .  so, that is why i hate school .

i hate the school too,at my school is more bad than the prison...you get killed,a girl from 7 B comited suicide...di others are leaving.... is kinda a crazy hospital,i think in hell is more good than here...

Jordan teh Echidna

i really like school...thats the reason i got bullied...cos' i wanted to learn >:C

and...:0 leaving? i'm missing ur super awesome not quite right English :'(
Pesterchum = sirJayden

darkkaz

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on October 03, 2009, 07:52:14 PM
i really like school...thats the reason i got bullied...cos' i wanted to learn >:C

and...:0 leaving? i'm missing ur super awesome not quite right English :'(

I said i don't know the english,i forgot it... look at http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php?topic=10974.0 K?Now if we talk about my english let's go to offtopic...

Sonic360

Hmm, I always thought school was a good thing but maybe I'm wrong.

ChaosDazer

Cya.

Sorry, but that's all I can say. i don't know you that well.
witty sig caption