Main Menu

Dreams...

Started by Dracoslythe, December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazerh44

Well, since I had that leg thing happen to me, I had a dream that my legs were replaced with super-bionic legs and I could do a bunch of cool stuff with them

Zonic10

I had a dream I was shot by a penguin, then my head rolled off a hill and woke up. ???

blazerh44

Quote from: Zonic10 on June 17, 2009, 08:21:08 AM
I had a dream I was shot by a penguin, then my head rolled off a hill and woke up. ???

Oh so now penguins are evil too?

NiGHTS

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 17, 2009, 09:30:33 AM
Oh so now penguins are evil too?

of course veryone knows that =-0

i had a dream where i was talking on the shoutbox

do you think im getting addicted to this site? lolz

fiamondersadx

had a dream where on of my bosses got me dressed in drag to do an undercover mission

speedyblue

I had a dream...Well...About the Jonas brothers loving me! lol

jkid101094

Quote from: speedyblue on June 22, 2009, 11:20:47 AM
I had a dream...Well...About the Jonas brothers loving me! lol

Thats a nightmare.....

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dark rouge

I had a dream i was the strongest super sayan and no body could defeat me then i accidentally kiled goku while sparring.

dingadergen

dreams are fun but, a little personal... :)

Nexos

I had a dream, or well, more of a Nightmare but same thing right? Anyways i still have it sometimes, its really, weird, all's i feel is stuff moving in my body and things like bones breaking and stuff, all's i see are these squares like this:#.
Usely when i have that dream, i wake up with the blanket around my neck, no joke.

Shadow84786

I had a weird dream about 2 days ago but i forgot about it

marineracc

I once had a dream when Dr. Eggman sent somebody to hit weresonic with a truck.  after he hit him weresonic just got up and poked eggman with one of his claws and eggman went off like a balloon.  what's weird was that was the day after i got sonic unleashed.

blazerh44

My girlfriend just broke up with me, and I had an awful dream about it that night. I saw her in an alleyway being interrogated by this weird guy in black. I ran to help her but he pulled out a gun. I dove to protect her but I was not fast enough; he shot her point blank in the heart.

I kneeled over her crying and she looked up at me and said "It was fun while it lasted....." then she died.

I am now suffering from depression because of it :-\

Anonymous56

Quote from: blazerh44 on July 03, 2009, 07:39:20 AM
My girlfriend just broke up with me, and I had an awful dream about it that night. I saw her in an alleyway being interrogated by this weird guy in black. I ran to help her but he pulled out a gun. I dove to protect her but I was not fast enough; he shot her point blank in the heart.

I kneeled over her crying and she looked up at me and said "It was fun while it lasted....." then she died.

I am now suffering from depression because of it :-
that really sucks dude, sont make me sad  :-

Post Merge: July 06, 2009, 10:18:07 AM

I had a dream when there was a floating rock and screw with a lime green backround.  And the screw kept on repeatedly hitting the rock. :P

Angelhedgie

I had a really weird dream one time!

Black doom comes to my house wanting to steal my closet doors, when he does steal our closet doors, there was no closet, just a wall. well after that, he took over my room, but it's full of shadow plushies, so i think he was scared and he moved to the basement. then I was upset cuz thats where I spend all my time. then me and my friend were dropped off at a store (target for anyone who knows that store) and her little brother was there, trying to steal my moneys then black doom shows up, and he runs away screaming like a little girl. then black doom took over the store. we needed help to defeat him so we went to a place with a lot of elves, and we asked the elves for help, they told us hat black doom could only be defeted with niceness and compliments so they gave us a book of niceness and compliments, so we went back and every time we said a compliment he caught on fire! then we eventually defeated him and my parents came to get us and they didn't believe what happened, even though he was at our house.

THE END
I drew a picture for it too