No not really
23 (13.3%)
No I don't like it
19 (11%)
I'm gonna be a gay shit and say it's childish
8 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 139

Chaos Swissroll

I like Pokèmon, but it is boring to train them to level up.
But I still like it because the moves and pokèmons are cool.

chuchu182

I don't see why everyone hates pokemon nowadays. There's nothing wrong with it, I guess they just think it's uncool to like it and try to hide the truth. Any time I am talking to my freinds, some retard comes up and, no matter the subject, will say " shut up about pokemon allready. Noone wants to hear it." we'reusuallyin some crowded space talking and only one of my freinds likes pokemon anyways. I don't care if you like it or not, just don't be a huge jerk about it. No matter your opinion.
This my face! Don't go around stealin' it man! ROCK ON! \m/ (>_<)\m/

Mespritroth

Quote from: chuchu182 on October 30, 2009, 03:23:00 PM
I don't see why everyone hates pokemon nowadays. There's nothing wrong with it, I guess they just think it's uncool to like it and try to hide the truth. Any time I am talking to my freinds, some retard comes up and, no matter the subject, will say " shut up about pokemon allready. Noone wants to hear it." we'reusuallyin some crowded space talking and only one of my freinds likes pokemon anyways. I don't care if you like it or not, just don't be a huge jerk about it. No matter your opinion.

You mean like "I think its awesome" end of? Nice speech by the way ^_^ Most of my friends like it..... o_o
Sonic adventure 2 battle +Sonic Adventure DX ARE THE BEST SONIC GAMES EVER!

chuchu182

Thanks. And spot on there. ^^p
This my face! Don't go around stealin' it man! ROCK ON! \m/ (>_<)\m/

sonicxxx

SlottedPig

I like the games, but I hate the show, and I HATE Black and White.

I'm sticking with Generation IV :D

RoyalStallion

I hate the New Pokemon and I hate the shows The games are the only good thing

me300168

Suuuuuure! Pokemon was my first thing that I ever liked, and that means, I second Sonic and third kirby.

jman

Ya its cool. I use to play this game with my friends because its more fun on multiplayer mode.

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Teh Shadic

Heck yeah I do. I love it. I have about 500-600 cards (shut up D<) and a lot of the games. <3

hi

Supersonic196

Quote from: rywar40 on November 13, 2010, 02:45:39 PM
its okay
agreed, i used to like it, but it 's lost it's charm with diamond and pearl

supersonic200

I like pokemon i don't care what people say is still fun to play the only thing I don't like about it is to buy 2 games with the same story line just to get the pokemon of the other version... but still is the best.

Afro7hundr

Pokuhmans wuz the shit back in the 90s.

Tanassy

I love the mystery dungeon games. The RPG's are okay..
Overall enjoyable, memorable games.

The whole card game and TV series thing is a load of bull, though.

TheGuy