Main Menu

Dreams...

Started by Dracoslythe, December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

Yeah but it was years ago, so forget it :X

-Shadow-

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 02:59:29 AM
Strangely yet I thought it was real and I was scared, after I wake up and enter the living room and found out my mother was knocking on the door holding two McDonald bags!

wow I wish my mom would do that!

Chaos Swissroll

-Shadow-

bring Mcdonalds home. lol

General Echidna

Mmmm... McDonalds...
If that ever happened to be true to me, I'd actually want to get out of bed!
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, who practices?

Chaos Swissroll

Well, that was for dinner since my bro only cooks the dinner from Monday to Friday, so she bought some McDonalds for dinner.

EchidnaPower

Dreamt a girl kissed me, I remember wanting to have that dream again.  ;D

I love Jesus! Do you?

-Shadow-

I never really have dreams about what I'm mainly thinking about.

It's always about something that I'm not really thinking too much about......

maikoka1

I've been having L4D dreams... as episodes... rly...

Chaos Swissroll

I've dreamed being a cop and assisting the higher ranking officers during patrols, then they recommend me to a higher rank.

TheGameNinja

Maybe ten years ago, I had a dream I was running through some kind of dark brick corridor. I wasn't running from anything, it was just important that I got where I was going fast. I wasn't alone. It was like it was a public place, people were all around. I finally reach the end of the hall and I'm on a balcony several stories in the air. I walk over to a shadowy spot and there's a girl sitting there hugging her knees. She looks up and says something to me. After that, I woke up. Then about two or three years ago, I had the same dream again. I can remember the dream very clearly. I've only ever had it the two times. Any clue what it means? ???

Fiamonder

I had a dream about the Tails Doll last night..and i read some stories, they are funny as hell because of people believing these, but as soon if you have a dream about it.. NO. In other words i was the alarm clock in the morning.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

JoeBro387

I had this really weird dream a few years ago.

I was in school and I had the ability to fly, so my worst enemy and his two other friends challenged me and two of my friends to a race around the school. (I was the only one who could fly) Suddenly the school turns into a death trap with loads of bottomless pits as we race and then I gave up because I saw a Mega Mushroom. I ate it and grew like 3 times my size, So I was like "RAMPAGE!!!" and destroyed my school.

Best. Dream. Ever.

There was also this other one where my mum's cupboard was a weirded out time machine. All it did was change the ages of EVERYONE around you including yourself, and also edit the people's posessions to reflect their age. So I changed the time to where I was 7, and apparently I lived in the house I hadn't moved into until I was 10. But yeah, It was apparently very late and a younger mum noticed me out and about and sent me to bed. When everyone was doing stuff, I snuck back out of bed and went back into the time machine, and set the time back to my original date...with a few DSi hours to spare. Everything went back to normal in the end.
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

Tanassy

Most of my dreams are long and complicated, and set out like books or films. it would take alot to fully explain most of them.

but one funny dream i had was in 2007 when sonic kicked me off by hoverboard... and i chased after him an blew his brains out. not pretty.

JoeBro387

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on December 17, 2009, 06:18:07 PM
Most of my dreams are long and complicated, and set out like books or films. it would take alot to fully explain most of them.

but one funny dream i had was in 2007 when sonic kicked me off by hoverboard... and i chased after him an blew his brains out. not pretty.

1) I explained my dream, it was pretty long. I don't mind long posts as long as they're on topic.

2) Lulz, did you play Sonic Riders alot or something?
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.