How is the weather in your country?

Started by Chaos Swissroll, November 16, 2009, 12:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTS

Quote from: darkness shadow on December 11, 2009, 10:01:47 PM
fawgy... nuff sed

ity was like that all day yesterday O_o

OMG it was like that here yesterday too it was fine in some places and all of a sudden you reach my town and it had vanished lol

we were also driving down this really hilly road and it had all settled into all the wee creveces xD liek this really thick fog we drove through one and i got lostt going in a straight line xD

Skyle369

The weather is fair right now, but last noon it was very hot...

sonicmaddave

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 11, 2009, 09:55:27 PM
O: wow i couldnt stick that kinda heat @.@

well im not sayiing i wouldn't try if it happened to be like that over here buttt...lol xD

its liek somewhere around 5 degrees C hur and with the wind it feels muchh colder :/
In November the peak temperature was 45 degrees C and it wasn't summer yet then xD

maikoka1

Quote from: darkness shadow on December 11, 2009, 10:01:47 PM
fawgy... nuff sed

ity was like that all day yesterday O_o

look out to any kind of monster-y tentacles/giant spiders/beasts/acid web making spiders or else..! D8 *has been watching too much of movie called "Haze"*

mieselle

Its so very cold and rainy here... like always.   :'(

NiGHTS

Quote from: maikoka1 on December 13, 2009, 04:47:03 AM
look out to any kind of monster-y tentacles/giant spiders/beasts/acid web making spiders or else..! D8 *has been watching too much of movie called "Fog"*

rofl

when me and my mum were driving through the fog all that was rattling through my mind was some big moster thing attacking the car xD

maikoka1

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 13, 2009, 06:07:09 AM
rofl

when me and my mum were driving through the fog all that was rattling through my mind was some big moster thing attacking the car xD
LAWL! xDD
and I made a mistake B( the movies name is Haze, not fog... ^^;
I watched it in Georgian(I think...) and didn't know the title, but it was all about a toxic-ish fog with monsters in it and a man who shot 2 oldies, 1 woman and his child to not to leave them to suffer by getting killed by a monster and he didn't have enough bullets to kill himself too... poor guy xDD and then a rescue party came B( the irony

sonicmaddave

really cloudy here, maybe get a storm...

Craats

Kirby

Ugh. Here, it's terrible.

Blizzard. I live in VA.

NiGHTS

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 19, 2009, 03:11:07 AM
Ugh. Here, it's terrible.

Blizzard. I live in VA.

can we borrow some of that snow we didnt even get enough in places to make half a snowball >.>

Kirby

sonicmaddave

NiGHTS

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 19, 2009, 04:45:38 AM
iT'S SNOWING UP TO A FOOT HERE.

lucky >:U Northern Ireland never gets a decent amount of snoww

Tanassy

HOLY S**T ITWAS LITERALLY 40C YESTERDAY