How is the weather in your country?

Started by Chaos Swissroll, November 16, 2009, 12:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Something happened down here. I'VE BEEN FREEZING MY BUTT OFF FOR TWO WEEKS! Someone told the weather that Florida was missing out on winter. It's giving us more than we bargained for!

I love Jesus! Do you?

ChaosDazer

Snowy.
Very Snowy.
Although it's mild. That's what I love about England. :3
witty sig caption

Tanassy

Well, its still goddamn hot.. were having hottest days since decades ago apparently. i hate summer.

sonicmaddave

It's also hot here on the other side of Australia. In fact it is so hot and sticky I slept all day and woke up and my entire room was hot!

HereAndThere

Just completly freezing.
There's snow everywhere.
And everytime i'm outside, a part of my jacket freezes!
No i'm not kidding.

sonicmaddave

It's cooled down a lot right now, maybe I should switch off the fans. It might get hot again though. ???

General Echidna

Right now there's about a 5 inches of snow. We had no school on Tuesday, Thursday, or Yesterday! Yay!
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, who practices?

Elija2

Yeah, it snowed a lot here too. In fact, we had a snow day (no school) on Monday and Tuesday (even though there was barely nothing Tuesday). But yesterday when there was a freaking blizzard the buses were still running! Everyone at my school was pissed.

And it's still snowing today. A lot.

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Chaos Swissroll

the weather is actually okay here, it's cool but in the morning my ass gets frozen.

JoeBro387

According to my sister, it's just started snowing again.
We have to go back into school on Monday, even though there's snow. Stupid exams.

But yeah, the ground's still white and slippery.
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

NiGHTS

snowww well it didnt snow its just been lying thur for a while so its all frozen
and omg its liek -14 degrees C shjfjkha and school doesnt have the decency to close >.>

Chaos Swissroll

very cold but at least my ass isn't frozen, but my feet are cold becuz im barefooted....FU

smash_legend

Leon says Sora is the keyblade master?
he obviously hasn't met me yet

by reading this you are wasting 10 whole seconds of your life, hope your happy

if people said that breathing was uncool, 96% of teens would die
put this in your sig if you'd be one of the 4% laughing your head off