The official SPAMBUSTAHZ Topic

Started by ChaosDazer, February 01, 2009, 03:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eryth

Quote from: Elija2 on March 08, 2009, 09:57:02 AM
I had an idea for a minimum amount of characters in a post. Forcing people to have to have at least 10 characters in their post would stop posts like 'hi', 'cool', or a random emoticon.

that might be a good idea. Sometimes the length of a post determines if it is spam or just a comment. Generally, more words = more thought
(unless you are a spam zombie that can just spew out strings of words that require no thought whatsoever)
Then again....
*thought bubble*

Spammer: I LIKE CHEEEZE I LIKE CAKE VIDEOGAMEZ IS AWESOME I PLAY ALL DAY BLAH BLAH BLAH SONIC IS KEWL BLAH BLAH GIVE MEH GAMEZ WRITING SOME MORE CUZ OF STUPID LIMIT I EAT YUZ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BLAH BLAH BLAH WAAAAAAH GIMME GAMEZ AN ILL STFU

*end thought bubble*
I would hazard a guess that that person didn't need to put too much thought into writing that mess. So length of post doesn't indicate how much thought is put in. So much for my theory. But it's true that having to make longer sentences would annoy some spammers at least.
-"Why do you press the same button to punch and to talk to someone?"

Let the people be warned; violent and peaceful interaction are now rolled into one button. Use with caution.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 08, 2009, 09:57:02 AM
I had an idea for a minimum amount of characters in a post. Forcing people to have to have at least 10 characters in their post would stop posts like 'hi', 'cool', or a random emoticon.
PMs are faster my friend  ;)
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NeoMetalSonic

I wanna join! All spammers must be destroyed before filling up all the forums of the internet!

Shadow84786

Okay asdfghjkl is posting pointless topics in the Sonic talk section, he's posting cheat codes of Sonic games

ChaosDazer

You can tell by the name.

I HATE U NUB SPAMMERS

/Spazattack
witty sig caption

Shadow84786

I think camilon is gonna bump old topics in the members intro section, I send a message to him telling him if he does it again I'll delete them.

DatzAmorayEX

Quote from: Shadow84786 on March 11, 2009, 12:13:18 PM
I think camilon is gonna bump old topics in the members intro section, I send a message to him telling him if he does it again I'll delete them.

Howzabout we delete those messages, anyway? (And a bit off topic but) you're getting close to being the 2nd Sonic Legend! But let's talk about that somewhere else.
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

asdfghjkl

hello & shadow84786 i doesn't recive your message.
anyway i off my cheatcodes now.BUT
I AM CRAZY OF SONIC GAMES.

Shadow84786

You guys should go to the Sonic fan games section asdfghjkl posted a lot of pointless cheat topics.

EDITED: Never mind I removed them, he posted a lot in the Sonic fan game section.

Elija2

Quote from: asdfghjkl on March 12, 2009, 01:00:29 AM
hello & shadow84786 i doesn't recive your message.
anyway i off my cheatcodes now.BUT
I AM CRAZY OF SONIC GAMES.

Crazy of, or crazy for? Because there is a big difference between the two.

asdfghjkl

Shadow84786

I know zxcvbnm is saying thanks to people in the Sonic download section, I bet he didn't even download those files

zxcvbnm

Shadow84786

Quote from: zxcvbnm on March 13, 2009, 01:41:13 AM
I DOWNLOAD THOSE FILES
It look like you didn't download them sorry

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: chaos101 on February 01, 2009, 03:21:40 AM
Right, because I'm getting confused, we need a roll call. So, anyone eho is/wants to be part of the spambustahz please post here, so I can keep up with who is who.

LEADER:
Chaos101
Mod recruits:
Shadow84786
Reaver77
HyperSonic12
Gleech
Ultrashadow
Recruits:
Super Empra
Elija2
SilverShadow20
SonicFanatic
DatzAmoray
Toonlink
Sonicfan47
Voorhees21

A Mission for the SPAMBUSTAHZ, 64Plams, first post is alredy a spam post! Don't let it get worse!