How is the weather in your country?

Started by Chaos Swissroll, November 16, 2009, 12:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

In my country the weather is cold, about 10-16 degrees, at my school it's even 3 degrees lower.
What about yours?

Zero Insanity

Right now in the US, Pennsylvania it's been pretty nice for a while but it's about to snow sometime over here. I'm not exactly sure when, but I want some snow days to happen.
~ Official SSF2 Developer ~

My Badges
- Blue Badge of Skill

Chaos Swissroll

There's never been snow in Hong Kong, it's in subtropical area, where I live in

HereAndThere

Meh below 0 degreeses here.
The snow is melting due some rain.

sonicmaddave

Here in Eastern Australia, it's very hot and we have had long periods of no rain but we have had some thunderstorms. I love this weather. ;D

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 17, 2009, 02:33:19 AM
Here in Eastern Australia, it's very hot and we have had long periods of no rain but we have had some thunderstorms. I love this weather. ;D
Nice, in Hong Kong it is humid and hot which makes it a very annoying weather at summer, which actually makes the actual degree higher.
Australia sounds awesome, nice views there isn't it?
Quote from: jeexx on November 16, 2009, 04:52:44 AM
Meh below 0 degreeses here.
The snow is melting due some rain.
Too bad, no snow, no fun. :(
Quote from: Zero Insanity on November 16, 2009, 01:32:10 AM
Right now in the US, Pennsylvania it's been pretty nice for a while but it's about to snow sometime over here. I'm not exactly sure when, but I want some snow days to happen.
Good luck :)

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 17, 2009, 02:39:18 AM
Nice, in Hong Kong it is humid and hot which makes it a very annoying weather at summer, which actually makes the actual degree higher.
Australia sounds awesome, nice views there isn't it?
Yeah it's a very dry country here which makes it feel cooler being less humid, although you can tell when a thunderstorm is approaching when it becomes very humid. Also the disadvantage of being a dry country is that the trees are very easy to catch fire due to the heat, even a lightning strike or a single little spark can set a tree on fire, and it can spread faster than you can run when the wind blows it over. :o But yeah Australia is a very beautiful place full of nice views, I live near the sea. :)

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 17, 2009, 02:48:55 AM
Yeah it's a very dry country here which makes it feel cooler being less humid, although you can tell when a thunderstorm is approaching when it becomes very humid. Also the disadvantage of being a dry country is that the trees are very easy to catch fire due to the heat, even a lightning strike or a single little spark can set a tree on fire, and it can spread faster than you can run when the wind blows it over. :o But yeah Australia is a very beautiful place full of nice views, I live near the sea. :)
Yeah, I've heard Australia having a enormous fire or something and a dog or cat survived it.
Oh, and you live near the sea?That sounds awesome dude like you could swim there everyday.
I also heard the food there was good :P

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 17, 2009, 02:52:28 AM
Yeah, I've heard Australia having a enormous fire or something and a dog or cat survived it.
Oh, and you live near the sea?That sounds awesome dude like you could swim there everyday.
I also heard the food there was good :P
Yeah that's right, February 2009 there was some massive bushfires however the sad part of them was most of them were deliberately lit by people who found it funny to risk life and property. I go to the beach a lot and have fun in the water it's really cool :P One thing about Australia as well it's full of deadly spiders and snakes :o

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 17, 2009, 02:57:18 AM
Yeah that's right, February 2009 there was some massive bushfires however the sad part of them was most of them were deliberately lit by people who found it funny to risk life and property. I go to the beach a lot and have fun in the water it's really cool :P One thing about Australia as well it's full of deadly spiders and snakes :o
That guy should be executed, he just made global warming worse!

I wish I were you, so I could go swim everyday after school, it could cool me off after those boring crap.

Deadly spiders and snakes?Holy Sheep!

Gleech

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 17, 2009, 03:04:13 AM
That guy should be executed, he just made global warming worse!

I wish I were you, so I could go swim everyday after school, it could cool me off after those boring crap.

Deadly spiders and snakes?Holy Sheep!
Global worming is a lie >:P

over here in IL, its a 90% chance of PAIN. >:O

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

NiGHTS

right how do i describe the weather in northern ireland hmmm ill do it in 4 words

cold
wet
windy
yuck

:)

sonicmaddave

Warm and sunny again today, and a clear blue sky, estimate of the temperature is about 30-35 degrees C. ;)

Satan

It's been cold and rainy, the people around here are preparing for another tedious, slushy winter...

Zero Insanity

It's so windy over here, I might actually just fly off. XD
~ Official SSF2 Developer ~

My Badges
- Blue Badge of Skill