How is the weather in your country?

Started by Chaos Swissroll, November 16, 2009, 12:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

In my country the weather is cold, about 10-16 degrees, at my school it's even 3 degrees lower.
What about yours?

Zero Insanity

Right now in the US, Pennsylvania it's been pretty nice for a while but it's about to snow sometime over here. I'm not exactly sure when, but I want some snow days to happen.
~ Official SSF2 Developer ~

My Badges
- Blue Badge of Skill

Chaos Swissroll

There's never been snow in Hong Kong, it's in subtropical area, where I live in

HereAndThere

Meh below 0 degreeses here.
The snow is melting due some rain.

sonicmaddave

Here in Eastern Australia, it's very hot and we have had long periods of no rain but we have had some thunderstorms. I love this weather. ;D

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 17, 2009, 02:33:19 AM
Here in Eastern Australia, it's very hot and we have had long periods of no rain but we have had some thunderstorms. I love this weather. ;D
Nice, in Hong Kong it is humid and hot which makes it a very annoying weather at summer, which actually makes the actual degree higher.
Australia sounds awesome, nice views there isn't it?
Quote from: jeexx on November 16, 2009, 04:52:44 AM
Meh below 0 degreeses here.
The snow is melting due some rain.
Too bad, no snow, no fun. :(
Quote from: Zero Insanity on November 16, 2009, 01:32:10 AM
Right now in the US, Pennsylvania it's been pretty nice for a while but it's about to snow sometime over here. I'm not exactly sure when, but I want some snow days to happen.
Good luck :)

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 17, 2009, 02:39:18 AM
Nice, in Hong Kong it is humid and hot which makes it a very annoying weather at summer, which actually makes the actual degree higher.
Australia sounds awesome, nice views there isn't it?
Yeah it's a very dry country here which makes it feel cooler being less humid, although you can tell when a thunderstorm is approaching when it becomes very humid. Also the disadvantage of being a dry country is that the trees are very easy to catch fire due to the heat, even a lightning strike or a single little spark can set a tree on fire, and it can spread faster than you can run when the wind blows it over. :o But yeah Australia is a very beautiful place full of nice views, I live near the sea. :)

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 17, 2009, 02:48:55 AM
Yeah it's a very dry country here which makes it feel cooler being less humid, although you can tell when a thunderstorm is approaching when it becomes very humid. Also the disadvantage of being a dry country is that the trees are very easy to catch fire due to the heat, even a lightning strike or a single little spark can set a tree on fire, and it can spread faster than you can run when the wind blows it over. :o But yeah Australia is a very beautiful place full of nice views, I live near the sea. :)
Yeah, I've heard Australia having a enormous fire or something and a dog or cat survived it.
Oh, and you live near the sea?That sounds awesome dude like you could swim there everyday.
I also heard the food there was good :P

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 17, 2009, 02:52:28 AM
Yeah, I've heard Australia having a enormous fire or something and a dog or cat survived it.
Oh, and you live near the sea?That sounds awesome dude like you could swim there everyday.
I also heard the food there was good :P
Yeah that's right, February 2009 there was some massive bushfires however the sad part of them was most of them were deliberately lit by people who found it funny to risk life and property. I go to the beach a lot and have fun in the water it's really cool :P One thing about Australia as well it's full of deadly spiders and snakes :o

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 17, 2009, 02:57:18 AM
Yeah that's right, February 2009 there was some massive bushfires however the sad part of them was most of them were deliberately lit by people who found it funny to risk life and property. I go to the beach a lot and have fun in the water it's really cool :P One thing about Australia as well it's full of deadly spiders and snakes :o
That guy should be executed, he just made global warming worse!

I wish I were you, so I could go swim everyday after school, it could cool me off after those boring crap.

Deadly spiders and snakes?Holy Sheep!

Gleech

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 17, 2009, 03:04:13 AM
That guy should be executed, he just made global warming worse!

I wish I were you, so I could go swim everyday after school, it could cool me off after those boring crap.

Deadly spiders and snakes?Holy Sheep!
Global worming is a lie >:P

over here in IL, its a 90% chance of PAIN. >:O

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

NiGHTS

right how do i describe the weather in northern ireland hmmm ill do it in 4 words

cold
wet
windy
yuck

:)

sonicmaddave

Warm and sunny again today, and a clear blue sky, estimate of the temperature is about 30-35 degrees C. ;)

Satan

It's been cold and rainy, the people around here are preparing for another tedious, slushy winter...

Zero Insanity

It's so windy over here, I might actually just fly off. XD
~ Official SSF2 Developer ~

My Badges
- Blue Badge of Skill

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Zero Insanity on November 17, 2009, 03:24:31 PM
It's so windy over here, I might actually just fly off. XD
Have a nice flight XD
Quote from: Satan on November 17, 2009, 03:13:10 PM
It's been cold and rainy, the people around here are preparing for another tedious, slushy winter...
Too bad, humid much?It rained once or twice in a week at my country.
Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 17, 2009, 03:08:15 PM
Warm and sunny again today, and a clear blue sky, estimate of the temperature is about 30-35 degrees C. ;)
You make me miss the humid yet hot summer :O Now I'm jealous.
Quote from: NiGHTS on November 17, 2009, 11:11:08 AM
right how do i describe the weather in northern ireland hmmm ill do it in 4 words

cold
wet
windy
yuck

:)

Too bad, hope you're not invaded by cough or sneeze.
Quote from: Gleech on November 17, 2009, 04:55:01 AM
Global worming is a lie >:P

over here in IL, its a 90% chance of PAIN. >:O
Does IL mean Illinois
And umm what does this mean

maikoka1

weather? well it's normal in Georgia, but it's been raining for over 4 days -__-' normally, I LOVE rain, but this is too much!  :-\ I mean, I go to school and come back completely wet and frozen! ;~;

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: maikoka1 on November 17, 2009, 10:50:36 PM
weather? well it's normal in Georgia, but it's been raining for over 4 days -__-' normally, I LOVE rain, but this is too much!  :-\ I mean, I go to school and come back completely wet and frozen! ;~;
You'd need a raincoat XD

maikoka1

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 17, 2009, 11:15:23 PM
You'd need a raincoat XD
xDD that's for the street xDD but inside school? xDD it's cold in there and everybody wears coats and coat isn't best clothing for writing and drawing ;~;

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: maikoka1 on November 18, 2009, 12:06:46 AM
xDD that's for the street xDD but inside school? xDD it's cold in there and everybody wears coats and coat isn't best clothing for writing and drawing ;~;
Well, inside my classroom we close all the windows, leave a bit of them open.This way it's completely warm.
And we put on our coats after school or when we get out.

HereAndThere

Bleh, right now it's raining and it's wet.
I'm kinda sad thanks to the rain.
I want the snow back here!!! WHY'D YOU TAKE OUR SNOW GOD!!!!!?? WHY?!?!?
So yah, it's raining, it's dark and wet here....
Annoying T.T

sonicmaddave

It's cooled down a lot in the past hour yay. XD

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: jeexx on November 18, 2009, 02:35:40 AM
Bleh, right now it's raining and it's wet.
I'm kinda sad thanks to the rain.
I want the snow back here!!! WHY'D YOU TAKE OUR SNOW GOD!!!!!?? WHY?!?!?
So yah, it's raining, it's dark and wet here....
Annoying T.T
Dude that's sad, rain wouldn't sound too annoying in summer, but why does it bother coming back in Winter?

maikoka1

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 18, 2009, 12:18:30 AM
Well, inside my classroom we close all the windows, leave a bit of them open.This way it's completely warm.
And we put on our coats after school or when we get out.

we tried... didn't work... cos a certain somebody kicked our door and made a HUGE hole in it >.> lol

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: maikoka1 on November 19, 2009, 09:51:44 PM
we tried... didn't work... cos a certain somebody kicked our door and made a HUGE hole in it >.> lol
That dude's gonna pay for it.
Bad to hear.

-Shadow-

my weather sucks, it's bipolar!

by bipolar, I mean that it changes from hot to cold overnight. There is NEVER a perfect temperature here! Either too hot or too cold. Plus the humidity makes it worse.

Well, I do live in Alabama after all; oh well.......

Chaos Swissroll

Dude, I thought where my school is at were worse, it is always hotter than anywhere in summer, same goes for winter.But that's abnormal just like in Gobi Desert(A desert in China which its extremes are 45'c and -34'c)

sonicmaddave

Well this is long for the thread, but...

I was driving my Isuzu Rodeo and stopped at a junction, and I had my windows down because of the boiling heat, and out of nowhere was a massive explosion like noise. I thought a bomb had gone off, but it was a close rumble of thunder to start off the thunderstorm. It lasted for hours and the lightning was flashing as regular as 5-6 times per minute, and many of the strikes back at home were so close. It screwed up our router with one lightning strike, but amazingly it was working again.

At first I couldn't access Gaia online and deviantart, but its all good now. D:

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 20, 2009, 03:36:14 AM
Well this is long for the thread, but...

I was driving my Isuzu Rodeo and stopped at a junction, and I had my windows down because of the boiling heat, and out of nowhere was a massive explosion like noise. I thought a bomb had gone off, but it was a close rumble of thunder to start off the thunderstorm. It lasted for hours and the lightning was flashing as regular as 5-6 times per minute, and many of the strikes back at home were so close. It screwed up our router with one lightning strike, but amazingly it was working again.

At first I couldn't access Gaia online and deviantart, but its all good now. D:
Sounds like some horrible crap, do you have lightning conductors near your home?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 03:59:43 AM
Sounds like some horrible crap, do you have lightning conductors near your home?

I love storms I found it brilliant apart from the router issue ;D I am not exactly sure if theres lightning conductors nearby or not. This house definitely has none however.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 20, 2009, 04:01:13 AM
I love storms I found it brilliant apart from the router issue ;D I am not exactly sure if theres lightning conductors nearby or not. This house definitely has none however.
My uncle always told me not to use his computer when there is a storm, I dunno why but he says it destroys the computer since there are no lightning conductors around O_O

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 04:04:59 AM
My uncle always told me not to use his computer when there is a storm, I dunno why but he says it destroys the computer since there are no lightning conductors around O_O
I think he got the wrong end of the stick there or something XD Lightning conductors dont attract lightning and it doesn't protect computers or anything, it protects the entire building from catching fire if it gets struck.

I was with a friend when a storm struck his house and the lightning jumped from a light switch across to another wall which had a water pipe man that was scary. Lightning in a house. D:

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 20, 2009, 04:06:58 AM
I think he got the wrong end of the stick there or something XD Lightning conductors dont attract lightning and it doesn't protect computers or anything, it protects the entire building from catching fire if it gets struck.

I was with a friend when a storm struck his house and the lightning jumped from a light switch across to another wall which had a water pipe man that was scary. Lightning in a house. D:
Let's be glad he didn't got struck :O
But no water....that must sucked.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 04:08:49 AM
Let's be glad he didn't got struck :O
But no water....that must sucked.

I was with him it was one amazing sight to see lightning jump across his bedroom :O weirdly, none of the electrical stuff in the room like the computer or his games consoles were damaged and still worked fine

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 20, 2009, 04:18:09 AM
I was with him it was one amazing sight to see lightning jump across his bedroom :O weirdly, none of the electrical stuff in the room like the computer or his games consoles were damaged and still worked fine
Sometimes it's great to have God on your side :P

maikoka1

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 12:01:14 AM
That dude's gonna pay for it.
Bad to hear.
no... no he's not... he did that about a month ago and our teacher didn't say anything... it's quite handy tho... if some naughty students are out in the corridor during lessons, teacher can see their legs and catch them xDD

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: maikoka1 on November 20, 2009, 07:24:44 AM
no... no he's not... he did that about a month ago and our teacher didn't say anything... it's quite handy tho... if some naughty students are out in the corridor during lessons, teacher can see their legs and catch them xDD
He must be taekwondo black belt to break that door.
Oh well, if you're naughty, that's gonna be an exception :x

maikoka1

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 07:28:48 AM
He must be taekwondo black belt to break that door.
Oh well, if you're naughty, that's gonna be an exception :x
xDD lol.
yeah

-Shadow-

my friend is a red senior belt and he likes to hunt for deer.  :D

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: -Shadow- on November 20, 2009, 08:26:36 AM
Nice, but he hunt the deer down with his hands?

-Shadow-

he says he can, but he prefers to use a 30-30 winchester lever action and a .45 caliber handgun and a 10in. bowie knife and sometimes a machte if atacked by ravage cyotes.  ;D

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: -Shadow- on November 20, 2009, 08:47:53 AM
he says he can, but he prefers to use a 30-30 winchester lever action and a .45 caliber handgun and a 10in. bowie knife and sometimes a machte if atacked by ravage cyotes.  ;D

Wait, which kind of material arts and he can kill a coyote with just a blade? :O

-Shadow-

heheh, I was just joking, but still, he hunts though. And he's somewhat a redneck. lol

General Echidna

Right now it's about 50 degrees F. It's 5:17, and it's getting dark out. I'm in Ohio, so the weather's always messed up. :)
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, who practices?

-Shadow-

it's usually warm in the day and freakin' cold at night.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 04:44:17 AM
Sometimes it's great to have God on your side :P
Yeah true I agree I reckon we were lucky. :P

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 20, 2009, 02:10:33 PM
Yeah true I agree I reckon we were lucky. :P
God truly blessed your friend, it could've struck your friend's computer then GAME OVER lol.
Quote from: -Shadow- on November 20, 2009, 11:06:54 AM
heheh, I was just joking, but still, he hunts though. And he's somewhat a redneck. lol
Lol, nice though.I admire his courage.Too bad he was a redneck.
Quote from: General Echidna on November 20, 2009, 11:19:25 AM
Right now it's about 50 degrees F. It's 5:17, and it's getting dark out. I'm in Ohio, so the weather's always messed up. :)
No wonder global warming is screwing people up...

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 08:05:21 PM
God truly blessed your friend, it could've struck your friend's computer then GAME OVER lol.

haha :P well today has been quite hot but it's cooled down a lot now which is good I think we might actually be getting yet another storm as theres dark clouds heading this way

Ioshyriku

mostly cloudy, sometimes warm sometimes cold, not sure what the temperature is

sonicmaddave

our temperature before was about 36 degrees C, but its cooled down to about what I'd say 29-30 and its 7:09pm at time of post

Skyle369

Its starting to rain here...I hope the weather gets better tomorrow...

maikoka1

Quote from: -Shadow- on November 20, 2009, 08:26:36 AM
;~; poor deer D'x

Chaos Swissroll

It was cold recently but till this Saturday it's turned a bit warmer, I guess it won't stay long.

-Shadow-

it's bright and sunny today. the temp. jumped from 30 to 70 right when the sun came out! This weather is truly bipolar!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashIllusions

Where i live, the summers are really hot and the winters are really cold

Chaos Swissroll

Wow, the weather sounds really screwed -_-

sonicmaddave

It's been extremely hot today, about 45 degrees C tops. I have fans running and everything

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 22, 2009, 12:21:36 AM
It's been extremely hot today, about 45 degrees C tops. I have fans running and everything
Fans, green friendly :P

Did you go swimming today?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 22, 2009, 12:27:12 AM
Fans, green friendly :P

Did you go swimming today?
Yeah I was swimming :P Today is way more cooler it's so comfortable ;D

HMS7

today was cold in maryland i almost got sick
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

HereAndThere

Cold and rainy.
Damn i want the winter here...

sonicmaddave

Chaos Swissroll

A bit cold but has turned warmer, but for night it's colder.

sonicmaddave

Its nice and cool again today and a thunderstorm is predicted for tonight

Barc

that´s the thing i love from colombia it´s always a good and balanced weather like 25 degrees

Chaos Swissroll

if Columbia was humid then it's a different story

humid weather increases the temperature

sonicmaddave

It has been a lot cooler the past few days we might get another thunderstorm

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 05:04:07 PM
It has been a lot cooler the past few days we might get another thunderstorm
Australia has one disadvantage, it's hot and the thunderstorm stays every day...

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 05:05:38 PM
Australia has one disadvantage, it's hot and the thunderstorm stays every day...
I love thunderstorms :P

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 05:11:20 PM
I love thunderstorms :P
Yeah, but if it hit a tree in a forest then the fire department has to work....busy.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 05:15:00 PM
Yeah, but if it hit a tree in a forest then the fire department has to work....busy.
We have specially trained fire departments for that sort of stuff :P

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 05:16:24 PM
We have specially trained fire departments for that sort of stuff :P
Yeah, but it happens so frequently that one of the thunderstorms could turn into a disaster like an year ago.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 05:20:40 PM
Yeah, but it happens so frequently that one of the thunderstorms could turn into a disaster like an year ago.
thats true although the majority of those fires were actually deliberately lit by an arsonist who thought it was funny he was an ex fireman too

Barc

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 04:57:30 PM
if Columbia was humid then it's a different story

humid weather increases the temperature
not really is most because it´s ubication in the ecuador line

and also another thing that keeps the temperature hot is...

our hot models lol

Craats

sonicmaddave

It's been a very nice cool day today but of course clear and sunny. temps about 26 degrees C

Chaos Swissroll

a bit cold today, it's already 1st of December, i hope it get colder or else you couldn't call it winter

sonicmaddave

you should come to australia, today is the first day of Summer. ;D

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 01, 2009, 12:26:17 AM
you should come to australia, today is the first day of Summer. ;D
I might either go to America in summer holiday or Australia I guess, since my aunt and my cousins are at America it's not too likely for me to go Australia...better luck next time.

but alone the food and the environment already excites me enough

i'll persuade my parents to go there if they're going to travel somewhere

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 01, 2009, 01:22:15 AM
I might either go to America in summer holiday or Australia I guess, since my aunt and my cousins are at America it's not too likely for me to go Australia...better luck next time.

but alone the food and the environment already excites me enough

i'll persuade my parents to go there if they're going to travel somewhere
one good place in Australia is the central coast, its the area I live in, full of beaches and stuff to do :P

Sonic Jackson

In France, it's quite cold in winter, but the summer, it's kinda hot where I am. But in winter, the most part of time, it doesn't snow, you see... I live in the south of France and I've seen the winter in one of my brother's and my sister's birthday (they are fraternal twins) and one other time, it was after the holidays of Christmas and the new year 2009 that it has snowed. We couldn't anywhere ;D and I couldn't go to school for 3 days :D

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 01, 2009, 01:29:07 AM
one good place in Australia is the central coast, its the area I live in, full of beaches and stuff to do :P

You're lucky to live in Australia

sonicmaddave

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 01, 2009, 01:29:07 AM
oh god ur making my heart beat, oh  and my primary classmate also lives there now he's an immirgrant of australia he just gave me a key ring 3 years ago

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 01, 2009, 01:36:56 AM
oh god ur making my heart beat, oh  and my primary classmate also lives there now he's an immirgrant of australia he just gave me a key ring 3 years ago
nice ;D Yeah for sure you will love it, its now summer here

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 01, 2009, 01:41:04 AM
nice ;D Yeah for sure you will love it, its now summer here
it's boring here and i can't get outta my house all i could do is use my computer skate on my heelys duh....

unlike foreign countries we don't even have a skate park to skate with...

NiGHTS

OMG the weather today hur was all BLEH

it was freezing cold

and it rained slightly alot so the hockey coach called it off pffft wimp ive played in storms and hailstones and shit a little rain wont kill him >:C

bleh

TheGameNinja

Well, my nick of America is freezing cold in the winter, and blazing hot in the summer. And rains for weeks, then doesn't forever. And it snows, but NEVER enough to get kids out of school. >:(

I'm SO moving after I'm done with college.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 01, 2009, 01:06:27 PM
Well, my nick of America is freezing cold in the winter, and blazing hot in the summer. And rains for weeks, then doesn't forever. And it snows, but NEVER enough to get kids out of school. >:(

I'm SO moving after I'm done with college.
poor you bipolar weather sure drives people crazy.

sonicmaddave

I recorded a thunder storm with my camcorder set to video and managed to catch this shot of lightning which is the best frame picked from the video.  :P

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 02, 2009, 12:20:38 AM
I recorded a thunder storm with my camcorder set to video and managed to catch this shot of lightning which is the best frame picked from the video.  :P

that looks awesome just like the thunder pictures i see at google image

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 02, 2009, 03:01:31 AM
I captured this picture using my digital camera which is nearly 5 years old, I reduced the brightness setting to -2 otherwise the lightning will overexpose the camera lens making it hard to see, and I recorded a video and picked the best frame on PC, it was good fun and I plan to get more. :P

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 02, 2009, 03:01:31 AM
You mean lightning. Lightning is what you see. Thunder is what you hear. :)

darkness shadow

i can't tell, it's dark here, infact street lamps were on and it was really dark when i left school @_@ it might be winter by now...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 02, 2009, 07:44:43 AM
You mean lightning. Lightning is what you see. Thunder is what you hear. :)
thanks for correcting +1
Quote from: darkness shadow on December 02, 2009, 07:46:56 AM
i can't tell, it's dark here, infact street lamps were on and it was really dark when i left school @_@ it might be winter by now...
um is it actually cold or hot or something else?...

darkness shadow

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 02, 2009, 07:49:51 AM
thanks for correcting +1um is it actually cold or hot or something else?...
i can't tell through the thick school jumper or the walls of my house XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

NiGHTS

Quote from: darkness shadow on December 02, 2009, 08:10:18 AM

lucky for some...

bleh

im guessing its cold in England as it is hur lets face theres not much weather difference xD

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 02, 2009, 10:29:51 AM
lucky for some...

bleh

im guessing its cold in England as it is hur lets face theres not much weather difference xD
argh you're lucky the weather is quite unstable in my country
Quote from: darkness shadow on December 02, 2009, 08:10:18 AM
that means when it's cold u won't even feel it?awesome instead my ass gets frozen every morning i go to school

sonicmaddave

today has been a nice warm day and it's officially summer now... also the sky has been clear all day. :P

HereAndThere

It's sunny,a bit cold and the grass is frozen, but no snow here....
I just wish the snow wouldn't come just 1 day before X-mas again....

Gleech

Cloudy, weather.com says flurries at 2 PM - 1 AM, most likely to change. (Thats just how the weather is over here.)

w00t, snow! :D

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gleech on December 03, 2009, 02:14:38 AM
Cloudy, weather.com says flurries at 2 PM - 1 AM, most likely to change. (Thats just how the weather is over here.)

w00t, snow! :D
Congratulations :)

snowball battle time lol

sonicmaddave

Very nice sunny day today, feels like its about 29-30 degrees C. Thunderstorm predicted here. Everytime I look out the window I see a dark cloud getting a little closer to my bedroom window, so a storm may happen within the next 2 hours I reckon. ;D

TheGameNinja

Ugh, I wish it would get cold enough to snow. I love snow. :(

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 03, 2009, 06:46:42 PM
Well, sometimes when you're in tropic or subtropical area you don't get snow, I'm in Hong Kong which is a subtropical area, but it never snowed :(

Tanassy

quite hot, no clouds and just the sun staring at me...

that was my whole week..

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on December 04, 2009, 05:08:57 AM
quite hot, no clouds and just the sun staring at me...

that was my whole week..
here we have another victim of global warming or either bipolar weather..lolz

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 03, 2009, 06:46:42 PM
HOLY CRAP!! It's snowing right now!! I can't believe it! :D :D :D

maikoka1

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 04, 2009, 11:23:55 PM
I AM JEALOUS OF YOU!!! I WANT SNOW TOO!!! *bricked*
srsly, I do

darkness shadow

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 04, 2009, 11:23:55 PM
u lucky...

me on the other hand, i can feel the sunshine, but it ain't brightening up my day (lol)
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tanassy

sonicmaddave

it got rather hot in the past few hours here, and its night. :o

Tanassy

Chaos Swissroll

it's so damn cold every moment, i had to put on a hoodie when i go out.

darkness shadow

it's winter here, so the sun doesn't help that much
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Ioshyriku

oh...not fair,...it's winter but it doesn't snow... not even too much clowds

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on December 06, 2009, 05:05:44 AM
Its raining here in Holland.. :-\
Bad luck, it must be really cold to have rain in winter :(
Quote from: Ioshyriku on December 05, 2009, 08:10:20 AM
oh...not fair,...it's winter but it doesn't snow... not even too much clowds
Same here...Oh wait I'm in subtropical area :(
Quote from: darkness shadow on December 05, 2009, 07:57:11 AM
it's winter here, so the sun doesn't help that much
Is it windy there?
If it's windy then it would be worse, wind can decrease your body temperature.

Lockerz

HOT HOT HOT AM BURNING LOL but yeah its hot

HereAndThere

Right now there's a miracle on the ground:
SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It snowed this night, so it's pretty cold.
So:
Cold
Snowy
Cloudy.

sonicmaddave

nice and warm today it doesn't feel like summer though today

smbcomix

It feels like there's snow on the ground . . . what the heck! There IS snow on the ground!!

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: smbcomix on December 07, 2009, 01:42:51 AM
It feels like there's snow on the ground . . . what the heck! There IS snow on the ground!!
tell me the weather too please

on topic

quite cold today i had to wear a jacket and a vest

smbcomix

I meant that the weather is pretty cold. It's like 40 degrees outside.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 07, 2009, 01:45:00 AM
tell me the weather too please

on topic

quite cold today i had to wear a jacket and a vest
Quiksilver by any chance? :P

Quite hot today I had to have 2 fans running and my window wide open. I saw a big dark cloud approaching before but no thunderstorm. Darn it. D:

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 07, 2009, 01:50:38 AM
Quiksilver by any chance? :P

Quite hot today I had to have 2 fans running and my window wide open. I saw a big dark cloud approaching before but no thunderstorm. Darn it. D:
Nah I had to wear the school jacket or else I'll have to stay at school after lessons

visualboy64

sonicmaddave

really hot day today, I need fans and stuff running. I also have my bedroom window open, but it's annoying becuase this road is a major route for many bus stops and theres a bus stop outside my bedroom, so I get lots of noisy buses going past my bedroom that stop and start. >.<

Chaos Swissroll

closed all my windows leaving a small opening in my home, it's quite cold here.

sonicmaddave

i have my window wide open and because its late night, less buses run now at this time, i like having a cool room

maikoka1

Quote from: jeexx on December 06, 2009, 05:55:32 AM
Right now there's a miracle on the ground:
SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It snowed this night, so it's pretty cold.
So:
Cold
Snowy
Cloudy.
I
WANT
SNOW
TOO!
perhaps snow dance would help me... xDD

sonicmaddave

A very beautiful and clear day here today. Temperatures about 34 degrees C.

Chaos Swissroll

NiGHTS

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 11, 2009, 04:36:03 PM
A very beautiful and clear day here today. Temperatures about 34 degrees C.

O: wow i couldnt stick that kinda heat @.@

well im not sayiing i wouldn't try if it happened to be like that over here buttt...lol xD

its liek somewhere around 5 degrees C hur and with the wind it feels muchh colder :/

darkness shadow

fawgy... nuff sed

ity was like that all day yesterday O_o
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

NiGHTS

Quote from: darkness shadow on December 11, 2009, 10:01:47 PM
fawgy... nuff sed

OMG it was like that here yesterday too it was fine in some places and all of a sudden you reach my town and it had vanished lol

we were also driving down this really hilly road and it had all settled into all the wee creveces xD liek this really thick fog we drove through one and i got lostt going in a straight line xD

Skyle369

The weather is fair right now, but last noon it was very hot...

sonicmaddave

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 11, 2009, 09:55:27 PM
O: wow i couldnt stick that kinda heat @.@

well im not sayiing i wouldn't try if it happened to be like that over here buttt...lol xD

its liek somewhere around 5 degrees C hur and with the wind it feels muchh colder :/
In November the peak temperature was 45 degrees C and it wasn't summer yet then xD

maikoka1

Quote from: darkness shadow on December 11, 2009, 10:01:47 PM
fawgy... nuff sed

look out to any kind of monster-y tentacles/giant spiders/beasts/acid web making spiders or else..! D8 *has been watching too much of movie called "Haze"*

mieselle

Its so very cold and rainy here... like always.   :'(

NiGHTS

Quote from: maikoka1 on December 13, 2009, 04:47:03 AM
look out to any kind of monster-y tentacles/giant spiders/beasts/acid web making spiders or else..! D8 *has been watching too much of movie called "Fog"*

rofl

when me and my mum were driving through the fog all that was rattling through my mind was some big moster thing attacking the car xD

maikoka1

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 13, 2009, 06:07:09 AM
rofl

when me and my mum were driving through the fog all that was rattling through my mind was some big moster thing attacking the car xD
LAWL! xDD
and I made a mistake B( the movies name is Haze, not fog... ^^;
I watched it in Georgian(I think...) and didn't know the title, but it was all about a toxic-ish fog with monsters in it and a man who shot 2 oldies, 1 woman and his child to not to leave them to suffer by getting killed by a monster and he didn't have enough bullets to kill himself too... poor guy xDD and then a rescue party came B( the irony

sonicmaddave

really cloudy here, maybe get a storm...

Craats

Kirby

Ugh. Here, it's terrible.

Blizzard. I live in VA.

NiGHTS

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 19, 2009, 03:11:07 AM
Ugh. Here, it's terrible.

Blizzard. I live in VA.

can we borrow some of that snow we didnt even get enough in places to make half a snowball >.>

Kirby

sonicmaddave

NiGHTS

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 19, 2009, 04:45:38 AM
iT'S SNOWING UP TO A FOOT HERE.

lucky >:U Northern Ireland never gets a decent amount of snoww

Tanassy

HOLY S**T ITWAS LITERALLY 40C YESTERDAY

Mespritroth

-4C O_O
Snow snow snow mountains of it. >_<
ITS ANNOYING I ONLY HAV ICKLE SLIPON SHOES IT SO COLD
Sonic adventure 2 battle +Sonic Adventure DX ARE THE BEST SONIC GAMES EVER!

Fiamonder

It was -6C today, and it was cold.

But i shouldnt be complaining because, well, it was -32C in Russia.. yeah :-X

Sonic360

Its cold as Ice here, I would think 30 degrees here.  Make sure to put on a coat outside.

dark rouge

huge blizzard about 3-5 inches of snow i feel like a little kid again

Chaos Swissroll

So damn cold, we're closing the windows but outside is not that cold, my mother told me that.

sonicmaddave

very calm here but it's quite warm 33 degrees C

NiGHTS

it finally snowed properly o3o ish

there enough snow to make a snowball x3 whoo~

sonicmaddave

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 19, 2009, 09:21:07 PM
it finally snowed properly o3o ish

there enough snow to make a snowball x3 whoo~

*scrapes ice from freezer and chucks snowball towards you, only to find that it melts on the way* XD

Tanassy

Chaos Swissroll

Quite cold but it has turned a little warmer, around 15'c here.

sonicmaddave

boiling hot today, about 40 degrees.....

Craats

you live in australia or something?
it was snowing here yesterday.. but today its thawing out again :(

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Craats on December 22, 2009, 10:47:59 PM
you live in australia or something?
it was snowing here yesterday.. but today its thawing out again :(
yep Sydney in Australia :P I have experienced snow however XD

Craats

Does it snow often over there? like every year, or more like once every 10 years?

Tanassy

over where he is its rare, where i live its impossible!

Craats

Tanassy

sonicmaddave

it can snow in the mountains of NSW where people go and ski, but that's only in winter, ie the middle of the year. :P Btw it's a very clear and sunny day today but slightly cooler than yesterday on this Christmas eve

Tanassy

xmas is always HOT here..

off-topic: i've nearly got 500 posts  :o

sonicmaddave

yeah christmas is always hot in australia while our easter is always cool :P

EchidnaPower

It's actually cool here in Florida, some sort of miracle from God. Since it's ALWAYS HOT DOWN HERE.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Chaos Swissroll

gawd, it's still staying normal temperature, i don't think it's christmas

15-20'c

sonicmaddave

It's really nice and cool at it's so close to christmas day. :P I would say the temps are about 23 degrees C and it's a little cloudy outside.

NiGHTS

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 24, 2009, 12:43:43 AM
It's really nice and cool at it's so close to christmas day. :P I would say the temps are about 23 degrees C and it's a little cloudy outside.

Id get really confused if that happened about christmas xD
But here its about -3 degrees C outside and slippy as hell

Chaos Swissroll

every morning I wake up is as cold as hell to me

11-13'c

JoeBro387

Here? Snowy, about -4C.

It's Fffreezing! At least I get to skip school. :D
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 24, 2009, 09:11:17 AM
Id get really confused if that happened about christmas xD
But here its about -3 degrees C outside and slippy as hell
opposite here that day it wasw liek 43 degrees C here. xD

JoeBro387

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 08, 2010, 01:08:58 AM
opposite here that day it wasw liek 43 degrees C here. xD

43'c? Isn't that like, double normal temperature? Must be some heatwave.
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: JoeBro387 on January 08, 2010, 01:15:30 AM
43'c? Isn't that like, double normal temperature? Must be some heatwave.
Yeah we in Australia are having heatwaves, last summer was the second hottest ever as well. :P

JoeBro387

Ah. Us UKians have like a miniature heatwave in June or July (Or sometimes April), but that's about it.

I'm surprised we had snow this year.

EchidnaPower

Something happened down here. I'VE BEEN FREEZING MY BUTT OFF FOR TWO WEEKS! Someone told the weather that Florida was missing out on winter. It's giving us more than we bargained for!

I love Jesus! Do you?

ChaosDazer

Snowy.
Very Snowy.
Although it's mild. That's what I love about England. :3
witty sig caption

Tanassy

Well, its still goddamn hot.. were having hottest days since decades ago apparently. i hate summer.

sonicmaddave

It's also hot here on the other side of Australia. In fact it is so hot and sticky I slept all day and woke up and my entire room was hot!

HereAndThere

Just completly freezing.
There's snow everywhere.
And everytime i'm outside, a part of my jacket freezes!
No i'm not kidding.

sonicmaddave

It's cooled down a lot right now, maybe I should switch off the fans. It might get hot again though. ???

General Echidna

Right now there's about a 5 inches of snow. We had no school on Tuesday, Thursday, or Yesterday! Yay!
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, who practices?

Elija2

Yeah, it snowed a lot here too. In fact, we had a snow day (no school) on Monday and Tuesday (even though there was barely nothing Tuesday). But yesterday when there was a freaking blizzard the buses were still running! Everyone at my school was pissed.

And it's still snowing today. A lot.

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Fiamonder

Chaos Swissroll

the weather is actually okay here, it's cool but in the morning my ass gets frozen.

JoeBro387

According to my sister, it's just started snowing again.
We have to go back into school on Monday, even though there's snow. Stupid exams.

But yeah, the ground's still white and slippery.

NiGHTS

snowww well it didnt snow its just been lying thur for a while so its all frozen
and omg its liek -14 degrees C shjfjkha and school doesnt have the decency to close >.>

Chaos Swissroll

very cold but at least my ass isn't frozen, but my feet are cold becuz im barefooted....FU

smash_legend

Leon says Sora is the keyblade master?
he obviously hasn't met me yet

by reading this you are wasting 10 whole seconds of your life, hope your happy

if people said that breathing was uncool, 96% of teens would die
put this in your sig if you'd be one of the 4% laughing your head off

Fiamonder

Hmm. The only thing i see is snow..

..help. Jk.

smash_legend

I'm gonna get a flamethrower to keep my self warm :D

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: smash_legend on January 11, 2010, 03:39:51 PM
I'm gonna get a flamethrower to keep my self warm :D
omfg u live in hax city?
LOL

smash_legend

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on January 11, 2010, 04:32:45 PM
omfg u live in hax city?
LOL
... no, it's just cold, so if I can bring a flamethrower with me, then I can melt all the snow and keep my self warm

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

smash_legend

Quote from: JetTheHawk on January 11, 2010, 05:29:28 PM
Haha its nice and warm up hurr ;P
lucky :(
snows not all it's cracked up to be
(especially when you have to deliver newspapers in it and not get payed)

Fiamonder

Its not snowing, but there is alot of snow already.

EchidnaPower

It got so dang cold that a lizard fell out of our tree, and froze to death. (No joke)

I love Jesus! Do you?

Fiamonder

ROFL EP. Anyways, it was also pretty cold here, so i was standing on a frozen lake >:3 There was a part that was pretty soft so that the ice could break, but i had the ballz to stand on it and jump on it <3..

..until it became water again D:

smash_legend

lmao a lizard
my friend once found a bird frozen in the ice in his backyard

sonicmaddave

It's so hot here that a lot of areas in my state are under threat by potential bushfires. It might be 45 degrees C today.

TheGameNinja

I-i-it's s-s-so c-c-cold. The Tennessee River goes through my town and it's frozen. I've never seen it frozen before. S-s-so c-c-cold. And it's not even snowing anymore!! >:(

smash_legend

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 12, 2010, 08:05:59 AM
It's so hot here that a lot of areas in my state are under threat by potential bushfires. It might be 45 degrees C today.
I wish we had bushfires
lolz

Fiamonder

Its cloudy here atm. And i walked on my lake again today. I noticed that my hands freezed after 5 mins.

sonicmaddave

we had at least 3 storms tonight, we are in the third thunderstorm right now. The lightning is really bright and is extremely close. :o

smash_legend

I ware layers and I'm still cold
global warming?
I think not

Fiamonder

Its morning here <3..

.. *looks outside*

Snowy as usual.

CradledEggle

During the winter - cold, maybe frozen, i dont hope for snow anymore :)

during the summer - if you go outside, you die outside, unless your like me, and jog outside every now and then and are used to it.
fall and spring are just winter and summer, lul
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

smash_legend

summer? I'm lyk always swimming so the heat doesn't really bother me

Fiamonder

Its 8:14 AM here and its very cold. Gotta watch out.

sonicmaddave

It's nice and cool today for once, so cool I didn't need the air con running in my pickup while driving home.

EchidnaPower

Things are finally heating up here. It's still cold, but not unbearable.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Fiamonder

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 14, 2010, 03:36:46 AM
Things are finally heating up here. It's still cold, but not unbearable.

Wow actually the same. I havent seen the sun shine here for like 2 months <.< >.> *explodes*

smash_legend

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on January 14, 2010, 03:42:27 AM
Wow actually the same. I havent seen the sun shine here for like 2 months <.< >.> *explodes*
lol, it's the same here, the snow is finally melting
I wish it was march already

thelonelyone

Very hot in Australia. No air con from where I live too  :'(

smash_legend

... I'm sorry, it being winter here I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for you
lol ;D
  :'( :'( :'( I NEED SUMMER :o

Ioshyriku

The sky is blue,
The sun is shining;
But the snow's still here
And everyone is freezing.

well I had to write that, and yes the sky looks like summer, but is still a lot of snow and really cold

sonicmaddave

Fiamonder

smash_legend

snows gone, but it's cold as friggen hell

Fiamonder

Wow, its actually warming a little up here, im surprised.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on January 21, 2010, 01:51:41 PM
Wow, its actually warming a little up here, im surprised.
Here too. I guess it's warming up quickly because it got so cold so fast.

smash_legend

where do y'all live anyway ???
I live in Canada, Toronto Ontario

sonicmaddave

I live in the land down under...

... Australia where it's summer

TheGameNinja

Fiamonder

Amsterdam.

Anyways on-topic nao peepz <3 Still the same, warming up but still pretty cold

sonicmaddave

It was far too hot overnight my room recorded 44 degrees C. :-\ I turned on the air conditioning now though. ;D

Fiamonder

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 22, 2010, 07:13:30 AM
It was far too hot overnight my room recorded 44 degrees C. :-\ I turned on the air conditioning now though. ;D

No way.. ISH NOT POSSIBLE o.o

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on January 22, 2010, 07:15:23 AM
No way.. ISH NOT POSSIBLE o.o
It's possible when you come to a dry country like Australia where it's summer in your winter, and that we have a lot of intense sun. :P

Fiamonder

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 22, 2010, 07:17:15 AM
It's possible when you come to a dry country like Australia where it's summer in your winter, and that we have a lot of intense sun. :P

It appearently is.. it doesnt really ever get 'warm' here, it surprisingly was last year (2009).

Sonic360

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 21, 2010, 05:05:21 PM
I'm in Alabama in the USA.
Omg I live in the state beside you (Mississippi) oh and it is a mixture of warm and cold between days

sonicmaddave

It's cooled down a lot here and so we may get a thunderstorm. :P

Indiman

It's cold and rainy here in L.A. And there was actually a tornado...in Cali! :O Good thing I wasn't near it 8)

sonicmaddave

I can hear some rumbles of thunder, gradually getting closer each time.

NiGHTS

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 22, 2010, 10:04:31 PM
I can hear some rumbles of thunder, gradually getting closer each time.

O:

Lol i heard from someone whose realitive lives thur, that it was so warm the heat blew up their car engine xD

Its cool here bout 3 degrees... must be a heatwave

But yea Auaatralia wod be far too warm for me x3 id die of the heat X-X

HereAndThere

It's pretty cold...
But the sun is shining reaaaally much.
I'm having a annoying cold >.<
So yeaaah...

sonicmaddave

Right now yet another thunderstorm, very common for where I live between September-May. I have my window wide open to dissipate heat from my room and can hear the thunder very clearly and it is getting dark as we speak. Street lights are on outside.

Fiamonder

It was cold, but its getting warm very fast. It was first -6 degrees, but its like, i dunno 4 degrees now?

smash_legend

seandkiller

Well,I cant exactly tell you what it's like in my country right now,but right here in Portland Oregon the weather is mostly rain right now. but i can imagine worse places to live in (points to Florida).We get no storms in Portland,I cant imagine living in a hurricane state.

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

sonicmaddave

It's really nice and hot here in Australia, typical of my area. ;D

seandkiller

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 30, 2010, 04:16:20 PM
It's really nice and hot here in Australia, typical of my area. ;D
makes me almost wish i lived in australia.....almost.

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

sonicmaddave

Quote from: seandkiller on January 30, 2010, 05:12:21 PM
makes me almost wish i lived in australia.....almost.
It get hot here sometimes, it was 45 degrees C where I was in November 2009. I also remember it being extremely hot when I was 4, around christmas 1994. :o

seandkiller

wow.i like hot weather but i cant imagine it being 45 Celsius however hot that is in Portland.(i don't know how much Fahrenheit that is.)

5 more till Super Kirby!

Xyno76

Quote from: seandkiller on January 30, 2010, 04:05:44 PM
but right here in Portland Oregon...
O_o besides my bro and chaoson, i think you are the one closest livin to me on this forum... and chaoson goes to portland oregon every once and awhile to see his cousin... lol XD
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

Gamerdude

It was like cold and windy today for me. I couldn't feel my hands for a while after being out for a while.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

seandkiller

Quote from: Xyno76 on January 30, 2010, 06:50:44 PM
O_o besides my bro and chaoson, i think you are the one closest livin to me on this forum... and chaoson goes to portland oregon every once and awhile to see his cousin... lol XD
lol never thought some people on this forum would be local.

5 more till Super Kirby!

Xyno76

well its the state next to it :P bout, 200 miles... still far away... :D

Fiamonder

It was pretty warm, yes, warm yesterday, but when i woke up in the morning today and went outside, i was like, wtf. Everything was literally white, in other words, everything became snow XD and it was so cold, it was the coldest weather i had this year.

Xyno76

well at least you got snow... here where i am... it snowed heavily for 3 years (school was cancelled a lot)
but this yeah this year it snows a little and goes away all the time!!! i miss snow... :'(

seandkiller

Quote from: Xyno76 on January 31, 2010, 08:37:45 AM
well at least you got snow... here where i am... it snowed heavily for 3 years (school was cancelled a lot)
but this yeah this year it snows a little and goes away all the time!!! i miss snow... :'(
I kinda wish it snowed a lot here,we barely got snow in winter break,and the newscasters here said there was a chance of snow after  winter break but we didn't get it lol. :-\

5 more till Super Kirby!

NiGHTS

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on January 31, 2010, 08:27:15 AM
It was pretty warm, yes, warm yesterday, but when i woke up in the morning today and went outside, i was like, wtf. Everything was literally white, in other words, everything became snow XD and it was so cold, it was the coldest weather i had this year.

lol it snowed here too <33 yay snow :3