How is the weather in your country?

Started by Chaos Swissroll, November 16, 2009, 12:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Zero Insanity on November 17, 2009, 03:24:31 PM
It's so windy over here, I might actually just fly off. XD
Have a nice flight XD
Quote from: Satan on November 17, 2009, 03:13:10 PM
It's been cold and rainy, the people around here are preparing for another tedious, slushy winter...
Too bad, humid much?It rained once or twice in a week at my country.
Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 17, 2009, 03:08:15 PM
Warm and sunny again today, and a clear blue sky, estimate of the temperature is about 30-35 degrees C. ;)
You make me miss the humid yet hot summer :O Now I'm jealous.
Quote from: NiGHTS on November 17, 2009, 11:11:08 AM
right how do i describe the weather in northern ireland hmmm ill do it in 4 words

cold
wet
windy
yuck

:)

Too bad, hope you're not invaded by cough or sneeze.
Quote from: Gleech on November 17, 2009, 04:55:01 AM
Global worming is a lie >:P

over here in IL, its a 90% chance of PAIN. >:O
Does IL mean Illinois
And umm what does this mean

maikoka1

weather? well it's normal in Georgia, but it's been raining for over 4 days -__-' normally, I LOVE rain, but this is too much!  :-\ I mean, I go to school and come back completely wet and frozen! ;~;

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: maikoka1 on November 17, 2009, 10:50:36 PM
weather? well it's normal in Georgia, but it's been raining for over 4 days -__-' normally, I LOVE rain, but this is too much!  :-\ I mean, I go to school and come back completely wet and frozen! ;~;
You'd need a raincoat XD

maikoka1

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 17, 2009, 11:15:23 PM
You'd need a raincoat XD
xDD that's for the street xDD but inside school? xDD it's cold in there and everybody wears coats and coat isn't best clothing for writing and drawing ;~;

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: maikoka1 on November 18, 2009, 12:06:46 AM
xDD that's for the street xDD but inside school? xDD it's cold in there and everybody wears coats and coat isn't best clothing for writing and drawing ;~;
Well, inside my classroom we close all the windows, leave a bit of them open.This way it's completely warm.
And we put on our coats after school or when we get out.

HereAndThere

Bleh, right now it's raining and it's wet.
I'm kinda sad thanks to the rain.
I want the snow back here!!! WHY'D YOU TAKE OUR SNOW GOD!!!!!?? WHY?!?!?
So yah, it's raining, it's dark and wet here....
Annoying T.T

sonicmaddave

It's cooled down a lot in the past hour yay. XD

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: jeexx on November 18, 2009, 02:35:40 AM
Bleh, right now it's raining and it's wet.
I'm kinda sad thanks to the rain.
I want the snow back here!!! WHY'D YOU TAKE OUR SNOW GOD!!!!!?? WHY?!?!?
So yah, it's raining, it's dark and wet here....
Annoying T.T
Dude that's sad, rain wouldn't sound too annoying in summer, but why does it bother coming back in Winter?

maikoka1

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 18, 2009, 12:18:30 AM
Well, inside my classroom we close all the windows, leave a bit of them open.This way it's completely warm.
And we put on our coats after school or when we get out.

we tried... didn't work... cos a certain somebody kicked our door and made a HUGE hole in it >.> lol

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: maikoka1 on November 19, 2009, 09:51:44 PM
we tried... didn't work... cos a certain somebody kicked our door and made a HUGE hole in it >.> lol
That dude's gonna pay for it.
Bad to hear.

-Shadow-

my weather sucks, it's bipolar!

by bipolar, I mean that it changes from hot to cold overnight. There is NEVER a perfect temperature here! Either too hot or too cold. Plus the humidity makes it worse.

Well, I do live in Alabama after all; oh well.......

Chaos Swissroll

Dude, I thought where my school is at were worse, it is always hotter than anywhere in summer, same goes for winter.But that's abnormal just like in Gobi Desert(A desert in China which its extremes are 45'c and -34'c)

sonicmaddave

Well this is long for the thread, but...

I was driving my Isuzu Rodeo and stopped at a junction, and I had my windows down because of the boiling heat, and out of nowhere was a massive explosion like noise. I thought a bomb had gone off, but it was a close rumble of thunder to start off the thunderstorm. It lasted for hours and the lightning was flashing as regular as 5-6 times per minute, and many of the strikes back at home were so close. It screwed up our router with one lightning strike, but amazingly it was working again.

At first I couldn't access Gaia online and deviantart, but its all good now. D:

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 20, 2009, 03:36:14 AM
Well this is long for the thread, but...

I was driving my Isuzu Rodeo and stopped at a junction, and I had my windows down because of the boiling heat, and out of nowhere was a massive explosion like noise. I thought a bomb had gone off, but it was a close rumble of thunder to start off the thunderstorm. It lasted for hours and the lightning was flashing as regular as 5-6 times per minute, and many of the strikes back at home were so close. It screwed up our router with one lightning strike, but amazingly it was working again.

At first I couldn't access Gaia online and deviantart, but its all good now. D:
Sounds like some horrible crap, do you have lightning conductors near your home?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 03:59:43 AM
Sounds like some horrible crap, do you have lightning conductors near your home?

I love storms I found it brilliant apart from the router issue ;D I am not exactly sure if theres lightning conductors nearby or not. This house definitely has none however.