How is the weather in your country?

Started by Chaos Swissroll, November 16, 2009, 12:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craats

sonicmaddave

It's been a very nice cool day today but of course clear and sunny. temps about 26 degrees C

Chaos Swissroll

a bit cold today, it's already 1st of December, i hope it get colder or else you couldn't call it winter

sonicmaddave

you should come to australia, today is the first day of Summer. ;D

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 01, 2009, 12:26:17 AM
you should come to australia, today is the first day of Summer. ;D
I might either go to America in summer holiday or Australia I guess, since my aunt and my cousins are at America it's not too likely for me to go Australia...better luck next time.

but alone the food and the environment already excites me enough

i'll persuade my parents to go there if they're going to travel somewhere

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 01, 2009, 01:22:15 AM
I might either go to America in summer holiday or Australia I guess, since my aunt and my cousins are at America it's not too likely for me to go Australia...better luck next time.

but alone the food and the environment already excites me enough

i'll persuade my parents to go there if they're going to travel somewhere
one good place in Australia is the central coast, its the area I live in, full of beaches and stuff to do :P

Sonic Jackson

In France, it's quite cold in winter, but the summer, it's kinda hot where I am. But in winter, the most part of time, it doesn't snow, you see... I live in the south of France and I've seen the winter in one of my brother's and my sister's birthday (they are fraternal twins) and one other time, it was after the holidays of Christmas and the new year 2009 that it has snowed. We couldn't anywhere ;D and I couldn't go to school for 3 days :D

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 01, 2009, 01:29:07 AM
one good place in Australia is the central coast, its the area I live in, full of beaches and stuff to do :P

You're lucky to live in Australia

sonicmaddave

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 01, 2009, 01:29:07 AM
oh god ur making my heart beat, oh  and my primary classmate also lives there now he's an immirgrant of australia he just gave me a key ring 3 years ago

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 01, 2009, 01:36:56 AM
oh god ur making my heart beat, oh  and my primary classmate also lives there now he's an immirgrant of australia he just gave me a key ring 3 years ago
nice ;D Yeah for sure you will love it, its now summer here

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 01, 2009, 01:41:04 AM
nice ;D Yeah for sure you will love it, its now summer here
it's boring here and i can't get outta my house all i could do is use my computer skate on my heelys duh....

unlike foreign countries we don't even have a skate park to skate with...

NiGHTS

OMG the weather today hur was all BLEH

it was freezing cold

and it rained slightly alot so the hockey coach called it off pffft wimp ive played in storms and hailstones and shit a little rain wont kill him >:C

bleh

TheGameNinja

Well, my nick of America is freezing cold in the winter, and blazing hot in the summer. And rains for weeks, then doesn't forever. And it snows, but NEVER enough to get kids out of school. >:(

I'm SO moving after I'm done with college.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 01, 2009, 01:06:27 PM
Well, my nick of America is freezing cold in the winter, and blazing hot in the summer. And rains for weeks, then doesn't forever. And it snows, but NEVER enough to get kids out of school. >:(

I'm SO moving after I'm done with college.
poor you bipolar weather sure drives people crazy.

sonicmaddave

I recorded a thunder storm with my camcorder set to video and managed to catch this shot of lightning which is the best frame picked from the video.  :P