Post your PC pictures

Started by sonicmaddave, December 04, 2009, 04:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

There was an old thread but I decided not to bump the thread.  :-[

What I stare at to prove I have no life. Philips 17" LCD monitor. I definitely have no life spending hours sitting in front of this everyday.  :P Umm, excuse the mark on the screen, I think that was from my finger from when I was eating. :-[

This is my brains computer. You can see some of the specs on the front on the stickers. AMD dual core, Nvidia GeForce gfx card, 320GB HDD 2GB RAM etc. The HDD LED may look like it's on (the little blue light below the reset button) but really it was off, it always appears blue, just lights up whenever HDD being used like any other computer. You can also see the cables and plugs and stuff, the PC is useless without them of course. :P

Tanassy

good thing i have my DSi handy for pics.

sonicmaddave

What you taking pictures or something? ;)

Tanassy

sonicmaddave

Tanassy

My case from the side, looking thru the window into the guts of the beast. sorry no flashy lights etc.

My case, turn your head a bit.. how boring

what I stare at to prove my un-lifelikelyness
equipped with sonicroms.net awesomeness (and glare)

i took these with my DSi so crappy quality lol

trick of the light, my case is silver not white k? and it has a door at the front hehe

sonicmaddave

nice setup there bro :P let me guess you built it yourself or something? ;)

Tanassy

yeah. the GFX card is a  NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX+
my cpu is AMD athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+

you can see its mixed lol

and i have 2GB of RAM which is more than enough

sonicmaddave

Your PC and mine is sort of even, I have Athlon 64 X2 3800+ running at standard speed 2.4GHz, gfx is Nvidia GeForce 7600GS fanless card for quietness, 2GB RAM, 320GB SATA Western Digital HDD, in fact I'll get a picture of the guts of mine

and here we are. Well an old pic it's PSU has been changed for a decent one since then and has less cable clutter but more or less the same. :P

Tanassy

nice beast.
my cpu runs a 2Ghz per core. not oC'd or anything.
Its a pretty old PSU but it manages. its pretty quiet but not silent if ya know what i mean
although it can get a *little* hot

Gleech

Macintosh 24" Snow Leopard. 605.46 GB, 2.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3.

...whatever that last part means. (I just read it off the "About this Mac" :P)

EDIT: oops, posted the same picture twice :P (Fixed)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on December 04, 2009, 04:47:38 AM
nice beast.
my cpu runs a 2Ghz per core. not oC'd or anything.
Its a pretty old PSU but it manages. its pretty quiet but not silent if ya know what i mean
although it can get a *little* hot

The old PSU in this became very unstable and the PC kept crashing and the screen kept displaying random faults which disappeared when I purchased and fitted a new PSU, the old PSU was for starters not powerful enough it seems, and it's fan was also noisy. My PC is very quiet, I have a front case fan now, a rear case fan, and the side intake for the CPU fan can take a 80mm fan so I added one onto that, and its still quiet yet has lots of airflow. :P

Also, Gleech its good to see your Mac finally. Wow the size of the screen though thats huge. XD

Gleech

yeah XD

The best part, is that theres no tower to it, the CDs go in on the side.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Tanassy

my dad has one too. :)

Quote from: Gleech on December 04, 2009, 04:47:44 AM
Macintosh 24" Snow Leopard. 605.46 GB, 2.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3.

2.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo=CPU
4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3. =RAM (nice)
since u have no idea what they are

whats ur gfx card in there?

sonicmaddave