Post your PC pictures

Started by sonicmaddave, December 04, 2009, 04:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

Nice specs Haxxor-PC Chaos Swissroll, out of interest how big is your HDD?  :P

thats my HDD size, for some reason HDDs appear less than what they really are under Windows, ie 320GB drives are 298GB that Windows thinks it is.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 04, 2009, 08:08:32 PM
Nice specs Haxxor-PC Chaos Swissroll, out of interest how big is your HDD?  :P

thats my HDD size, for some reason HDDs appear less than what they really are under Windows, ie 320GB drives are 298GB that Windows thinks it is.
same here the hdd is much less than it really wuz.

anyways heres the pic

http://www.imagecross.com/11/image-hosting-view-22.php?id=6391Untitled.jpg

sonicmaddave

ah cool, i see part of your HDD is being used for recovery or something making it smaller that what I can see. ;)

Tanassy

the reason for this is some of the data is used as operating space... for example 2gb would be about 1.75 etc

Post Merge: 05 December 2009, 21:33:54

my performance rating on vista is 5.9... 0.1 off being max lol

sonicmaddave

I mentioned earlier about Quake 64 on Project 64 glitching on my PC I'll show some screenshots of this glitch which DOES NOT happen on a real N64. :P

XD

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 04, 2009, 08:23:51 PM
ah cool, i see part of your HDD is being used for recovery or something making it smaller that what I can see. ;)
I'm not really sure what the part is doing to make it smaller...what's with the "recover"...I hardly knew about those things as I never needed to care about it

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 05, 2009, 03:37:35 AM
I mentioned earlier about Quake 64 on Project 64 glitching on my PC I'll show some screenshots of this glitch which DOES NOT happen on a real N64. :P

XD
LOL WALLHACK :P

sonicmaddave

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 05, 2009, 03:39:07 AM
whats a wallhack? :P
in a fps(first-person shooter)game like Counter-Strike, you can see through walls with wallhack or just being able to locate your enemy's location.

sonicmaddave

ah right well thats not a wallhack it appears to be some sort of emulator glitch with Quake 64 where I can look through walls and stuff and see the sprites through the walls, and sometimes all sprites on the screen flicker on and off rapidly, or is that a same thing? only I didn't have to hack. :P

Tanassy

Tanassy

Fiamonder

Here is my (awesome) Laptop:

I had to shrink the image, it was TOO large.. 3968x2976 anyone?

P.S Sorry for being off-topic but i reached 100 posts! ;D

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

sonicmaddave

I'll see if I can post a bit of a new trend here.  :P

The very TV I stare at when I watch TV, play games, etc. Currently playing Star Wars Shadows of the Empire for N64. TV size is 20" and has stereo sound. It does me well, despite its like 13 years old. The VCR is old.  :o More imporantly you can see the NES and Mega drive here too, both work. I accidentally cut out the left of the pic as I have a lack of room.  :-[

PS3 sitting on top of my Sharp Hi Fi stereo.

Nintendo 64 on the floor. Should be somewhere else, its only on the floor for now. ;D

visualboy64

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 14, 2009, 12:43:14 AM
I'll see if I can post a bit of a new trend here.  :P

The very TV I stare at when I watch TV, play games, etc. Currently playing Star Wars Shadows of the Empire for N64. TV size is 20" and has stereo sound. It does me well, despite its like 13 years old. The VCR is old.  :o More imporantly you can see the NES and Mega drive here too, both work. I accidentally cut out the left of the pic as I have a lack of room.  :-[

PS3 sitting on top of my Sharp Hi Fi stereo.

Nintendo 64 on the floor. Should be somewhere else, its only on the floor for now. ;D

i used to have an nes but i sold it