Started by sonicmaddave, December 04, 2009, 04:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

visualboy64

sonicmaddave

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: visualboy64 on December 16, 2009, 03:24:25 AM
because all my nes games got stolen
i'm sorry to hear that, I even thought of telling you to burn a cd by downloading iso but i just realized that nes games are in cartridges.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 16, 2009, 03:30:05 AM
i'm sorry to hear that, I even thought of telling you to burn a cd by downloading iso but i just realized that nes games are in cartridges.
XD NES before the time of CD-ROMs lol. (although audio CD was developed not long before the NES came out)

visualboy64

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 16, 2009, 03:30:05 AM

yeah well i have the nes roms

sonicmaddave

we are lucky we live in a time when there's an emulator for pretty much every old system you get out there. I really wish I could get emulators on my PS3.

JoeBro387

Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

sonicmaddave

thats some PC it actually looks like a face on the front. ;D

Joseppi

Thanks. I call it Megatron. I am still in the process of building it up though. It only has a Pentium IV Processor and 1 Gig of RAM.

sonicmaddave

Nice name ;D I have no particular name for my PC, but seeing as the case is made by Gigabyte, I just call it that

Tanassy

id call mine seargent 'psycho' sykes... oh wait...

sonicmaddave

Well I had some downtime while the forum was down as well, due to my own problems, my CPU had failed, so I replaced it with a Sempron, and all being well the PC works again. It seems to be running just as good with the Sempron.

Moved my desk now the PC is repaired. Here is the computer in it's new location.

Inside the PC. I removed the Gigabyte branded fan from the rear to the front, as it is very quiet yet has lots of airflow, and added a 80mm Foxconn fan from the CPU cooler to the rear. The Foxconn fan is noisy, however I added a PCI fan speed cooler to it, to turn it down to a quiet level.

Quiet intake fan

Was noisy, now quiet exhaust fan. Even though it has been silenced with a variable fan speed adjuster, it still gives off a lot of air flow and the PC runs even cooler than ever before.