SonicZone is slowly going to die?!

Started by shadowDOESrock, December 16, 2009, 12:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilly

As for this place being boring, I try to make it not boring by doing my Live web shows, and frequently updating the SViP section. This site is regularly updated, and I think that shows the uniqueness of this site. It's not going to die any time soon.

sonicmaddave

Thats right this place isn't boring at all I love it, I spend a lot of my time here. :P

Jordan teh Echidna

Pshaw, like this place is gonna die anytime soon...it's too epic to die (and too young roflmao)
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Nightshade the hedgehog

im up for it on the sites i go on (mostly my name forum which i think no can join)
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Fiamonder

I was thinking that the forums werent really active when this topic got posted, but more people are discovering this forum and there already are more then 10,000 members, so its slowly getting more active. This website isnt boring at all.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Conker534

Oblivion the hedgehog

ChaosDazer

If it does, I am so making a Knock-off forum Spin off forum :3
witty sig caption

Conker534

Shadow26

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on December 16, 2009, 12:28:34 PM
I just noticed, that with evry new Month. There Are less Posts, New Members and People online.

Lots of people have left.

And well....i dunno.
Hope its not happening.
-------------------------------------------------

Discuss.
When i first heard the topic name,i was thinking of the Sonic Heroes "What'd you say?" xD
I was thinking in my head
Kyo:SonicZone is slowly going to-
Shadow:Die!
*E-123 Omega shooting*
----------
But i don't think SonicZOne will be down for another 5-10 years.More,i'm not sure.