Main Menu

why I hate emos

Started by Barc, March 31, 2010, 01:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barc

I´m not trying to ofend any emos here in the forum or anyone who has frineds like that but just needed to say tis for you to tell me if i´m right or not

IS enough to say how unthankfull they are because they depress for everithing... isn´t being alive and healthy enough reason for being happy?, I know depression is part of every teen but being able to do stupid things like cuting themselves is not normal and also I don´t think they´re so special like they thing they are because as I already said, depression is part of life.

This was for making everyone who thinks to be included inside this text to think and reflex how good or bad are their sense of life and also for you to correct me if i´m wrong

Elija2

Emos are idiots.

All they want is attention. They're life might not be that great, but whining for attention is just dumb and you don't always hear nice things. And other people probably have much worse lives than they do.
They're just being angsty, and most of them don't realize that life gets much harder later on.
Just wait until something that actually matters happens. It will put things into perspective.

NiGHTS

Emo's are suicidals that are doing it wrong~

:3 *has completely summed up the emo population*

Barc

Quote from: Elija2 on March 31, 2010, 01:55:11 PM
Emos are idiots.

All they want is attention. They're life might not be that great, but whining for attention is just dumb and you don't always hear nice things. And other people probably have much worse lives than they do.
They're just being angsty, and most of them don't realize that life gets much harder later on.
Just wait until something that actually matters happens. It will put things into perspective.
amen to that, you got my respect

wazup

Emos are idiots.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if only we could tell that to Sasuke from Naruto.

Barc

Quote from: wazup on March 31, 2010, 02:00:42 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if only we could tell that to Sasuke from Naruto.
that doesn´t count and it is just anikme and every anime needs an emo guy who desn´t like people

wazup

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 31, 2010, 02:03:53 PM
that doesn´t count and it is just anikme and every anime needs an emo guy who desn´t like people

well true

TheGameNinja

Quote from: wazup on March 31, 2010, 02:05:06 PM
well true
No, not true. There's not a single emo character in Eureka seveN and it's the greatest anime ever made.

chet

Quote from: NiGHTS on March 31, 2010, 01:59:00 PM

:3 *has completely summed up the emo population*
Emos are idiots.

ok, guys, i used to cut myself, and its not because we want attention. any person thats going through REAL pain will do anything to hide the cuts, and its not because were not appreciative, its that we didnt have enough love. when i went through my depression, it was because i felt that my parents didnt love me, i didnt remember a single moment when they said they loved me and gave me hugs and kisses.

they were always telling me i was a failure, and that i would never become a straight-a student. whenever i came home and told them "hey mom, dad! i aced my test!  ;D" they would say "oh, what's 'aced' to you, a D?"

so STFU about all this, its because they need a hug, not because they are stupid spoiled guys who do it for attention.
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

Tanassy

somehow i manage to agree on both sides.

but im on shadics side more :P

Dracoslythe

To be honest, I feel indifferent.
Plenty of my friends are emo.
I, myself, am not, although I've been borderline before.
Yes, I have cut myself a time or two; and that was only in dire, I mean EXTREME cases where I could turn to NOBODY.
But the difference is...
While I did it in private (then wore long sleeves until the marks faded), many "scene" or "emo" kids go about, whining about it like "OH I'M GOING TO CUT OR KILL MYSELF, SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME."

No, I don't condone it, and I've even tried offering some help to friends that do.
But only to the ones who, like me, don't make a public scene about it just because they want attention.

There are true emos.
Then there are wannabe faggots who should be pegged with dismembered, incinerating body parts.

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 01, 2010, 05:40:12 PM
Yes, I have cut myself a time or two; and that was only in dire, I mean EXTREME cases where I could turn to NOBODY.
But the difference is...
While I did it in private (then wore long sleeves until the marks faded), many "scene" or "emo" kids go about, whining about it like "OH I'M GOING TO CUT OR KILL MYSELF, SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME."

No, I don't condone it, and I've even tried offering some help to friends that do.
But only to the ones who, like me, don't make a public scene about it just because they want attention.

There are true emos.
Then there are wannabe faggots who should be pegged with dismembered, incinerating body parts.

AMEN sister... If only many people would understand that...
Mew is awesome

TheGameNinja

Quote from: chets mix on April 01, 2010, 04:53:02 PM
ok, guys, i used to cut myself, and its not because we want attention. any person thats going through REAL pain will do anything to hide the cuts, and its not because were not appreciative, its that we didnt have enough love. when i went through my depression, it was because i felt that my parents didnt love me, i didnt remember a single moment when they said they loved me and gave me hugs and kisses.

they were always telling me i was a failure, and that i would never become a straight-a student. whenever i came home and told them "hey mom, dad! i aced my test!  ;D" they would say "oh, what's 'aced' to you, a D?"

so STFU about all this, its because they need a hug, not because they are stupid spoiled guys who do it for attention.
Oh, but here's the thing, cutting your flesh to ribbons won't make anyone like you more. It's just going to creep people out and maybe kill you.

I just can't fathom the thought process where you decide that mutilating yourself will improve the situation.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 01, 2010, 05:40:12 PM
But the difference is...

There are true emos.
Thats being masochistic,not emo

Quote from: chets mix on April 01, 2010, 04:53:02 PM

"Looking at the bright side",you should try it sometime
Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 31, 2010, 03:37:47 PM
No, not true. There's not a single emo character in Eureka seveN and it's the greatest anime ever made.
Enemine :P
also,Gurren Lagann is the best anime ever >=P
Emos are idiots.

Quote from: NiGHTS on March 31, 2010, 01:59:00 PM
this
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on April 02, 2010, 11:00:46 AM
Enemine :P
Anemone is not emo. She is insane. There is a difference.

Super Sonic Boom

I think everyone should be given the right to think about the world in the way they want to, turn it backwards and think about the people who say "Why do they always think positively?"..eh.

chet

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 01, 2010, 06:06:12 PM
Oh, but here's the thing, cutting your flesh to ribbons won't make anyone like you more. It's just going to creep people out and maybe kill you.

I just can't fathom the thought process where you decide that mutilating yourself will improve the situation.

i never said i thought id would make people like me more. it was because i hated myself.
Your reading my sig
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
O o

TheGameNinja

Quote from: chet on April 02, 2010, 03:21:05 PM
i never said i thought id would make people like me more. it was because i hated myself.
Why? Why hate yourself?

Sonic360

I USED to be an emo...so I dunno if that counts or not...

TranceRaver83

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 31, 2010, 01:46:29 PM
I´m not trying to ofend any emos here in the forum or anyone who has frineds like that but just needed to say tis for you to tell me if i´m right or not

IS enough to say how unthankfull they are because they depress for everithing... isn´t being alive and healthy enough reason for being happy?, I know depression is part of every teen but being able to do stupid things like cuting themselves is not normal and also I don´t think they´re so special like they thing they are because as I already said, depression is part of life.

This was for making everyone who thinks to be included inside this text to think and reflex how good or bad are their sense of life and also for you to correct me if i´m wrong
I'm guessing you have never been through extreme depression before.  You are basicly saying that everyone is depressed, so you should get over it, but what about the people who have abusive parents, are teased at school and everywhere else, have witnessed love ones die ect.  People do stuff like that as an escape from reality. some people cut themselves, some people drink or do drugs, some people make others feel like shit, because it makes them feel better when they do it, and lets them escape from the cruelty of reality. I am not condoning any of this behavior, but when you are suffering from severe depression (i have many times in my life before), you will look to anything to make you feel better. 

I know that emo is a trend, and i hate the trend "emo", but i dont think you should bash every single person that feels depressed, and tries to look for an escape.  I doubt that was your intentions, but thats what it seemed like to me.

ChaosDazer

As many are saying, I don't understand the need to cut or harm yourself.
But because I do not know one emo in real life, it's a lifestyle choice.
They're mind, They're body, they're choice.
witty sig caption

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on April 02, 2010, 08:11:52 PM
I'm guessing you have never been through extreme depression before.  You are basicly saying that everyone is depressed, so you should get over it, but what about the people who have abusive parents, are teased at school and everywhere else, have witnessed love ones die ect.  People do stuff like that as an escape from reality. some people cut themselves, some people drink or do drugs, some people make others feel like shit, because it makes them feel better when they do it, and lets them escape from the cruelty of reality. I am not condoning any of this behavior, but when you are suffering from severe depression (i have many times in my life before), you will look to anything to make you feel better. 

I know that emo is a trend, and i hate the trend "emo", but i dont think you should bash every single person that feels depressed, and tries to look for an escape.  I doubt that was your intentions, but thats what it seemed like to me.
Except that there is a distinct difference between emo and depression. People CHOOSE to be emo. Depression is a medical condition.

TranceRaver83

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 03, 2010, 05:03:12 AM
Except that there is a distinct difference between emo and depression. People CHOOSE to be emo. Depression is a medical condition.
That's why i said it is a trend, i hate the "scene kids" who dress that way,and cut themselves just to fit in.  I only said the rest, because when i read it, it basicly looked like he said anyone that is depressed should just get over it, but that probably wasnt his intentions. 

chet

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on April 02, 2010, 08:11:52 PM

yeah! tell it to them MAN! thats exactly how i feel at times! +1 for understanding...
Your reading my sig
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
O o

TheGameNinja

Look, I understand depression. It's a medical condition that you need help to overcome.

I DON'T understand emo. Emos do that crap because they CHOOSE to.

I myself went though about 2 years worth of an extremely mild case of depression (not at all serious, but the whole not caring about anything going on around me, etc. thing). I give the anime Eureka seveN full credit for pulling me out of it, so if you feel similar to how I said I felt, give it a watch.
It changed my whole outlook on life. ;)

TranceRaver83

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 03, 2010, 06:42:24 PM
Look, I understand depression. It's a medical condition that you need help to overcome.

I DON'T understand emo. Emos do that crap because they CHOOSE to.

I myself went though about 2 years worth of an extremely mild case of depression (not at all serious, but the whole not caring about anything going on around me, etc. thing). I give the anime Eureka seveN full credit for pulling me out of it, so if you feel similar to how I said I felt, give it a watch. It changed my whole outlook on life. ;)
Nah, like the "scene kids" who dress that way to fit in, it is just because it is the trend, and it will die off in a few years.  The ones that cut themselves do it for the same reason the anime helped you.  It makes them feel good and gives them an escape.  Myself, i have never cut myself, and i never plan to.  I havn't had serious depression in over a year, and last time i did, music helped me get through it.  It's different in every person.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on April 03, 2010, 06:45:52 PM
Nah, like the "scene kids" who dress that way to fit in, it is just because it is the trend, and it will die off in a few years.  The ones that cut themselves do it for the same reason the anime helped you.  It makes them feel good and gives them an escape.  Myself, i have never cut myself, and i never plan to.  I havn't had serious depression in over a year, and last time i did, music helped me get through it.  It's different in every person.
Except anime can't hurt or kill you. Cutting is stupid regardless of any reason. Even of you're depressed. Granted, it's the depression making you do the stupid thing in that case, but it's still a stupid thing to do regardless.

That's right: depression makes you do stupid things. Go fig.

TranceRaver83

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 03, 2010, 06:52:00 PM
Except anime can't hurt or kill you. Cutting is stupid regardless of any reason. Even of you're depressed. Granted, it's the depression making you do the stupid thing in that case, but it's still a stupid thing to do regardless.
Hell, if it makes them feel good, they can do whatever they want.  That is same reason people turn to hard drugs, because instead of just talking to their doctor about their depression, they go out and try to fix it on their own, and end up fucking their life up more.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on April 03, 2010, 06:53:28 PM
Hell, if it makes them feel good, they can do whatever they want.  That is same reason people turn to hard drugs, because instead of just talking to their doctor about their depression, they go out and try to fix it on their own, and end up fucking their life up more.
Yeah, they can ruin their lives and destroy their bodies all they want, but I don't want a single one of them thinking that that is the correct way to deal with their problems. It's just running away. Cowardice.

TranceRaver83

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 03, 2010, 06:55:17 PM
Yeah, they can ruin their lives and destroy their bodies all they want, but I don't want a single one of them thinking that that is the correct way to deal with their problems. It's just running away. Cowardice.
People do stupid things when they are depressed to feel better. 

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on April 03, 2010, 06:56:15 PM
People do stupid things when they are depressed to feel better. 
But that stupid crap isn't actually making them feel better. If it was, it would be helping them to get through the depression. Instead, it's probably just going to make things worse.

TranceRaver83

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 03, 2010, 06:59:14 PM
But that stupid crap isn't actually making them feel better. If it was, it would be helping them to get through the depression. Instead, it's probably just going to make things worse.
It gives them a quick rush of euphoria ,which makes them feel better, then when the effects wear off, the depression kicks in again, and they keep going in for the same euphoric feeling ,and the depression gets worse and worse gradually over time (not to mention the other health effects), and soon, their whole life is messed up.

I honestly dont know why people dont just go to the doctor and get it checked out and probably fixed.

Barc

there´s to many coments lke to make quotes, so to tranceraver, yes, It wasnt my intention to say that and I HAD been in a depression +_+ and I wrote this just because I hate EMOS EMOS EMOS( READ THAT, EMOS, NOT DEPRESSED PEOPLE)  BECAUSE THEY ENJOY AND SHOW the world their horrible lifes because they think they´re the only ones in a bad situation

AND TECH, LISTEN: I know how you feel because my mom thinks I am stupid because of a single test or lost subject and she also works to much so I can´t see her, my dad is wishing that I don´t exist because he married another woman  13 years ago, so for him I am an accident so he hates me, my friends always make fun of me and my best friend hates me so TRANCERAVER I think i did have a depression and even tried to suicide myself (you have no idea of how ashamed I am of that) but nnow i know life is good and can´t be destroyed by myself

to everyone else I agree with all of you espetialy with draco and thegameninja

chet

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on April 04, 2010, 11:10:55 AM
there´s to many coments lke to make quotes, so to tranceraver, yes, It wasnt my intention to say that and I HAD been in a depression +_+ and I wrote this just because I hate EMOS EMOS EMOS( READ THAT, EMOS, NOT DEPRESSED PEOPLE)  BECAUSE THEY ENJOY AND SHOW the world their horrible lifes because they think they´re the only ones in a bad situation

AND TECH, LISTEN: I know how you feel because my mom thinks I am stupid because of a single test or lost subject and she also works to much so I can´t see her, my dad is wishing that I don´t exist because he married another woman  13 years ago, so for him I am an accident so he hates me, my friends always make fun of me and my best friend hates me so TRANCERAVER I think i did have a depression and even tried to suicide myself (you have no idea of how ashamed I am of that) but nnow i know life is good and can´t be destroyed by myself

to everyone else I agree with all of you espetialy with draco and thegameninja

uhhh... in TECH, do you mean Chet?
Your reading my sig
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
O o

Wormie93

Attention deprived, hormone filled, suicidally challenged, teenager with too much time.
We all have problems. They just put it on full blast, all. the. time.
Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 02, 2010, 03:01:29 PM
Anemone is not emo. She is insane. There is a difference.
really now  ::)
Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 03, 2010, 06:59:14 PM
unless you're a masochist,then thats another argument
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on April 07, 2010, 12:23:38 PM
unless you're a masochist,then thats another argument
There are emo masochists? You're blowin' mah mind.

Barc

Quote from: chet on April 04, 2010, 06:26:08 PM
uhhh... in TECH, do you mean Chet?
umm kinda, YEAH  my bad

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 07, 2010, 01:02:47 PM
There are emo masochists? You're blowin' mah mind.

the mere fact of being an emo is being a little masochists  because some of them enjoy it

Hakudamashi

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on April 07, 2010, 01:14:04 PM
the mere fact of being an emo is being a little masochists  because some of them enjoy it
Which I will never understand
Sadists yeah,but masochists are just a world apart
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: windlessusher on April 07, 2010, 01:49:03 PM
Which I will never understand
Sadists yeah,but masochists are just a world apart

Yeah me neither, Seriously EMOs are too confusing for me
Mew is awesome

IRA190

chet

Your reading my sig
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
O o

RainbowBeautyRocks

EMOS ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!! UR A JERK!!!!! ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE ARE EMOS U KNOW!!!!!!!!

nikothehedgehog

i like emo girls cuz they're hawt! but i kinda dont like the whole cutting of wrist actions they do...  :(

RainbowBeautyRocks

I had to stop cause i have ranolds

chet

Your reading my sig
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
O o

RainbowBeautyRocks

Its when something happens in your hand and if you touch anything cold r get to much stress your hand/wrist will burn like (consered) and itll glow blood red! and cause of it ill die at age 30 :((((

Falzar102

Yeah the word emo is short for emotional wich means having feelings, so your saying you hate people with emotions...
Thats wrong.
:)