Dreams...

Started by Dracoslythe, December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Have you had any dreams that are odd?
Funny?
Crazy?

Why not share them with us?
Or are your dreams...special...like mine are MOST OF THE TIME?

Meaning:
Most of the time, oddly enough, my dreams are visions...because...like days later, a perfect copy of what happened in my dream happens in real life.

But the worst dream I ever had:
About High School Musical.

Now, get that I fucking HATE this movie more than anything.  The directors and the actors should DIE, Vannessa Hudgens CANNOT sing worth shit, Zac Effron IS NOT hot.
Anyway,

I had a dream that I was at basketball game at my middle school...
And then all of a sudden, Zac Effron showed up.  Everyone went all fangirly.  XD
Well, the bastard wouldn't leave me alone, and for some reason, he showed up in a wheelchair, and wheeled next to me.
For some reason, I had grown softer, and almost felt sorry for him.
And somehow, I ended up with his phone number, then later on in the dream, we got married.
That's when I woke up screaming my head off.

This was about the time that HSM2 came out...a LONG time ago.  XD

But yeah.  Got anything about dreams that you want to share?

Hyper Sonic 12

Quote from: Draco.Chan on December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM
Have you had any dreams that are odd?
Funny?
Crazy?

Why not share them with us?
Or are your dreams...special...like mine are MOST OF THE TIME?

Meaning:
Most of the time, oddly enough, my dreams are visions...because...like days later, a perfect copy of what happened in my dream happens in real life.

But the worst dream I ever had:
About High School Musical.

Now, get that I ****ing HATE this movie more than anything.  The directors and the actors should DIE, Vannessa Hudgens CANNOT sing worth shit, Zac Effron IS NOT hot.
Anyway,

I had a dream that I was at basketball game at my middle school...
And then all of a sudden, Zac Effron showed up.  Everyone went all fangirly.  XD
Well, the bastard wouldn't leave me alone, and for some reason, he showed up in a wheelchair, and wheeled next to me.
For some reason, I had grown softer, and almost felt sorry for him.
And somehow, I ended up with his phone number, then later on in the dream, we got married.
That's when I woke up screaming my head off.

This was about the time that HSM2 came out...a LONG time ago.  XD

But yeah.  Got anything about dreams that you want to share?
my dream is to become a mod or an admin on the forum but its dream yea and it will never happen

Hakudamashi

Draco,as fun as this is, I am NOT postin ma dreams on the forum :P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Chaos Swissroll

My dream is to work as one of the game designers in the Sega team.Making the games with the team and playing it myself =] as well earn money.

Mephiles

Quote from: windlessusher on December 11, 2008, 09:10:36 PM
Draco,as fun as this is, I am NOT postin ma dreams on the forum :P
Aw... why not? XD
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Gleech

LOL i had a vision once, in it we got past Rainbow Butterfly woods in DarkCloud 2, and this was before any of my family had gotten past it, but yeah that same day we beat that place, and it wasnt because i was playing and i wanted to beat it because of the vision i had... my sisters were playing... it was weird >.>

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow84786

I agree with windlessusher I don't want to post my dream too embarrassing and don't ask why >:( But I will tell one dream I had when I was little when I was dreaming everything was moving in the house the cds turn into monster and some weird moment I saw Goku fighting it and I saw some guards chasing after me but they got eated by some monster and I went out and saw it, it ate me up and I was inside the monster's body it was nasty and when I got digested I woke up and that's about it but I'm not telling my real dream the other dream I told was my childhood dream

Elija2

I once had a dream when I had a Pikachu. ;D Of course, that was years ago. I was like 6 years old I think. These days my dreams are more sophisticated...like getting a girlfriend...

Reaver77

I mainly dream of either

A. Eating something

or

B. My girlfriend

darkness shadow

Quote from: Reaver77 on December 14, 2008, 02:26:06 PM
I mainly dream of either

A. Eating something

or

B. My girlfriend

lol A

and, i don't dream, or remember them
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

annoyinglad

Quote from: ultrashadow on December 20, 2008, 12:29:23 AM
lol A

and, i don't dream, or remember them

Yeah, I almost never dream, but when I do, I only remember it for like 10 minutes. Unless it's insanely weird. Then I remember them forever and they always seem to come true in one way or another. It's happened 3 times. Coincidence I suppose.

aleecol

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Mephiles

let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

SonicFan47

I had a dream once where I was a Pokemon Trainer, but that all my pokemon were almost dead so I had to fight off wild pokemon with my bare hands.  Oh, yeah, and I was carrying a pikachu.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P