Dreams...

Started by Dracoslythe, December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Have you had any dreams that are odd?
Funny?
Crazy?

Why not share them with us?
Or are your dreams...special...like mine are MOST OF THE TIME?

Meaning:
Most of the time, oddly enough, my dreams are visions...because...like days later, a perfect copy of what happened in my dream happens in real life.

But the worst dream I ever had:
About High School Musical.

Now, get that I fucking HATE this movie more than anything.  The directors and the actors should DIE, Vannessa Hudgens CANNOT sing worth shit, Zac Effron IS NOT hot.
Anyway,

I had a dream that I was at basketball game at my middle school...
And then all of a sudden, Zac Effron showed up.  Everyone went all fangirly.  XD
Well, the bastard wouldn't leave me alone, and for some reason, he showed up in a wheelchair, and wheeled next to me.
For some reason, I had grown softer, and almost felt sorry for him.
And somehow, I ended up with his phone number, then later on in the dream, we got married.
That's when I woke up screaming my head off.

This was about the time that HSM2 came out...a LONG time ago.  XD

But yeah.  Got anything about dreams that you want to share?

Hyper Sonic 12

Quote from: Draco.Chan on December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM
Funny?
Crazy?

Meaning:
Most of the time, oddly enough, my dreams are visions...because...like days later, a perfect copy of what happened in my dream happens in real life.

Now, get that I ****ing HATE this movie more than anything.  The directors and the actors should DIE, Vannessa Hudgens CANNOT sing worth shit, Zac Effron IS NOT hot.
Anyway,

And then all of a sudden, Zac Effron showed up.  Everyone went all fangirly.  XD
Well, the bastard wouldn't leave me alone, and for some reason, he showed up in a wheelchair, and wheeled next to me.
And somehow, I ended up with his phone number, then later on in the dream, we got married.

my dream is to become a mod or an admin on the forum but its dream yea and it will never happen

Hakudamashi

Draco,as fun as this is, I am NOT postin ma dreams on the forum :P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Chaos Swissroll

My dream is to work as one of the game designers in the Sega team.Making the games with the team and playing it myself =] as well earn money.

Mephiles

Quote from: windlessusher on December 11, 2008, 09:10:36 PM
Draco,as fun as this is, I am NOT postin ma dreams on the forum :P
Aw... why not? XD
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Gleech

LOL i had a vision once, in it we got past Rainbow Butterfly woods in DarkCloud 2, and this was before any of my family had gotten past it, but yeah that same day we beat that place, and it wasnt because i was playing and i wanted to beat it because of the vision i had... my sisters were playing... it was weird >.>

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow84786

I agree with windlessusher I don't want to post my dream too embarrassing and don't ask why >:( But I will tell one dream I had when I was little when I was dreaming everything was moving in the house the cds turn into monster and some weird moment I saw Goku fighting it and I saw some guards chasing after me but they got eated by some monster and I went out and saw it, it ate me up and I was inside the monster's body it was nasty and when I got digested I woke up and that's about it but I'm not telling my real dream the other dream I told was my childhood dream

Elija2

I once had a dream when I had a Pikachu. ;D Of course, that was years ago. I was like 6 years old I think. These days my dreams are more sophisticated...like getting a girlfriend...

Reaver77

I mainly dream of either

A. Eating something

or

B. My girlfriend

darkness shadow

Quote from: Reaver77 on December 14, 2008, 02:26:06 PM
I mainly dream of either

A. Eating something

or

B. My girlfriend

lol A

and, i don't dream, or remember them
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

annoyinglad

Quote from: ultrashadow on December 20, 2008, 12:29:23 AM
lol A

Yeah, I almost never dream, but when I do, I only remember it for like 10 minutes. Unless it's insanely weird. Then I remember them forever and they always seem to come true in one way or another. It's happened 3 times. Coincidence I suppose.

aleecol

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Mephiles

let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

SonicFan47

I had a dream once where I was a Pokemon Trainer, but that all my pokemon were almost dead so I had to fight off wild pokemon with my bare hands.  Oh, yeah, and I was carrying a pikachu.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Gleech

i had a dream, that me and some friends were chatting on this site, and then we were gaining alot of posts, so some mod (who i dont think was based off anyone since no mods really blow up like he did in my dream >.>) came and started like screaming his guts out because of the topic, and the weird thing was, he was like talking over a microphone ON the forum... >.> then i got banned and my friend got a warning and i was all like, "NOOOOOO!!!" and then i woke up.

Hakudamashi

well alright then  :o that is a wierd one.

I just had a dream that I was eating a giant block of cheese  ;D then I turned into a mouse  :( then a princess(who was hot)came and pressed me against her......anywho.Then I got t o fight evil,get a pet squirrel,ride a rainbow,sat on some guy named reaver and got laid 8D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

CradledEggle

LOL i have the perfect one,i had a dream,that i was holdong a baby boy,and a few(4)years later,my brother was born,and i got to hold him,then,i had a dream i knew people with drac,wind and blade in their name....dracy,windlessusher,me,i knew you 6 years ago?
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Hakudamashi

It's a dream,it's not supposed to e logical  :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

but the point is, he still had de ja vu!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

CradledEggle

Quote from: ultrashadow on December 27, 2008, 03:10:05 AM
but the point is, he still had de ja vu!
hyper de ja vu,i  also...em..i came up with Sonic Adventure and sonic Adventure 2 before sega,but not shadow,but i drew sonic with amy and knux in a stance and for sa2,i drew sonic running with shoes that looked like sonic riders.i named the drawing sonic adventure and sonic adventure 2,WTF?
------

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Blade the hedgehog on December 27, 2008, 09:17:32 AM
hyper de ja vu,i  also...em..i came up with Sonic Adventure and sonic Adventure 2 before sega,but not shadow,but i drew sonic with amy and knux in a stance and for sa2,i drew sonic running with shoes that looked like sonic riders.i named the drawing sonic adventure and sonic adventure 2,WTF?
OMFG,SEGA reas ur mind and stole ur ideas D:
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ChaosDazer

I had a dream that someone was gonna bomb my school.

And when I told the teacher he turned into a squid. O_o

Also, I had a dream once that every girl in my class loved me.
BEST. DREAM. EVER. XD
witty sig caption

Hakudamashi

Quote from: chaos101 on December 29, 2008, 12:54:50 AM

BEST. DREAM. EVER. XD

hhmmmm must've been some party with alot of "white paint" 8D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Spex1992

I recently had a dream that my friend stole my backpack and hid it in some random locker at school. Unfortunately when I went into the building to find it, the place was enormous with tons of lockers. I never ended up finding my backpack...

If you need help, please leave me a PM

Gleech

Quote from: Spex1992 on December 29, 2008, 04:48:50 PM
I recently had a dream that my friend stole my backpack and hid it in some random locker at school. Unfortunately when I went into the building to find it, the place was enormous with tons of lockers. I never ended up finding my backpack...
isnt that how they always are? When you need to do something in a dream it always ends up being like x10 harder than what it was in the first place.

SonicFan47

I had a weird dream (several times) that I was bouncing on a trampoline, until I got really high and then I started bouncing over my neighbor's houses and after about two hours, I came to a house that didn't have a trampoline.
I woke up as I hit the ground.
Sig attempt #7!

darkness shadow

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 30, 2008, 06:54:16 AM
I had a weird dream (several times) that I was bouncing on a trampoline, until I got really high and then I started bouncing over my neighbor's houses and after about two hours, I came to a house that didn't have a trampoline.
I woke up as I hit the ground.
lol, wierd, now why don't i dream?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

CradledEggle

------

Elija2

I once had a dream where I was Tails. Well, I had my body but Miles' tails. It was nighttime. I could fly, and it felt awkward. Then I crashed into a tree and i'm pretty sure I woke up. Still, it was a pretty fun dream. I wish I could have it again.

darkness shadow

lol, if only you could get control, then u might not crash
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

dude i just had a dream last night that i was playing Animal Crossing City Folk, and that i was at some festival, and that a meteor shower came, and they were hitting the town, and i didnt know it because i was talking to my sisters, so when i came back to the game, everyone was like screaming and stuff... i was like, "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" because i didnt see what had happened, so i followed everyone to the exit/entrance of the place (it was in a place past some little cave) and i find out theres a huge meteor on it. Oh yeah, AND THAT THEY'RE STILL FALLING! So my guy runs, and gets killed by one! XD Same thing happened a few other times until it stopped LOL

Hakudamashi

wow,do you hate the game..or wat?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

no, i love that game, i made a topic about all the animal crossing games, it was just a random dream i had O.o

Elija2

That is one creepy dream.

Gleech

Quote from: Elija2 on January 03, 2009, 08:03:07 AM
That is one creepy dream.
it was kinda funny, you see my character kept getting killed by a meteor... even though you cant die in AC games XD... and he looked like some like anime character (im sure i got that from watching Zoids that night XD) at some parts lol

Tavy

lol, I never knew Draco is the endless dreamer of endless posibilities in time and space!
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

Taz

Okay,before i tell you the CRAZIEST DREAM EVER,i gotta tell ya this.
Amy's problably my favoriet sonic character.
(When i was little,i had a bit of a crush on her!XD
Hensforth,the source for this dream.)

I was leeeetle when i had this one.I was in a wagon,driving around a cardboard city,like on ed edd and eddy.Some other kids drove by,the i saw AMY(idk either)drive by.My crush i had forced me to follow.She went down this huge hill,so did i,when we finally got face to face and started talking,i woke up.
I thought,"DAMN YOOOOOOOU!IT WAS GETTING GOOD!"

Good times,good times.

Hakudamashi

DUDE,she was gonna rape you .___.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

LOL i had a dream a few nights ago, that i was like in some race with someone, and they were like walking while i was pushing a toy car (a thing like in Lago Racers 2 where you have the alien guy griving the mechine while you're in a car) and i kept passing up this tooth paste, so finally i get it, and i eat it, and i turn super O.o!! So im flying around with my toy car in hand and i pass the finish line before the other guy does. And then i found out i needed a sprite sheet to turn into Sonic, then i could go super. So i get one and i go over to my friends and im like, "LOOK AT THIS!" so i eat the tooth paste use the sprite sheet, and start going super, but then it stops, and i find out my hands arent turning into Sonic's, so i look at the sprite sheet, and its a Knuckles sprite sheet. O.o So i was turing into Knuckles. And then i woke up XD

amy rose

i dream about a girl name rose the hedghog who sonic likes but he don't like ps sonic silver like her to ;)

DatzAmorayEX

When I was 5 years old, my dreams would always end by fading out to dark while I fall off a cliff.

But, aaaanyways... a dream I had... hmmm...

I once had a dream that I got all of the games I wanted as gifts... I was so happy...

...until I woke up... I got so angry...

Dreams sure are pretty powerful stuff, huh?

Post Merge: January 16, 2009, 09:15:48 PM

Quote from: ultrashadow on December 20, 2008, 12:29:23 AM
lol A

Same here. It's was very hard for me to remember a dream I had once because I kept forgetting about em'

And my mom says if I don't remember my dreams, then I didn't get a good nights sleep. :-

Post Merge: January 16, 2009, 09:20:54 PM

Quote from: chaos101 on December 29, 2008, 12:54:50 AM

BEST. DREAM. EVER. XD

So... Did you get to bomb your school?

Post Merge: January 16, 2009, 09:23:54 PM

Quote from: Elija2 on December 31, 2008, 04:17:02 PM
I once had a dream where I was Tails. Well, I had my body but Miles' tails. It was nighttime. I could fly, and it felt awkward. Then I crashed into a tree and i'm pretty sure I woke up. Still, it was a pretty fun dream. I wish I could have it again.

HEY TAILS!!! WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE--!!!

Oh wait... your dream ended already...

Post Merge: January 16, 2009, 09:28:05 PM

Quote from: Gleech on January 12, 2009, 05:41:21 PM
LOL i had a dream a few nights ago, that i was like in some race with someone, and they were like walking while i was pushing a toy car (a thing like in Lago Racers 2 where you have the alien guy griving the mechine while you're in a car) and i kept passing up this tooth paste, so finally i get it, and i eat it, and i turn super O.o!! So im flying around with my toy car in hand and i pass the finish line before the other guy does. And then i found out i needed a sprite sheet to turn into Sonic, then i could go super. So i get one and i go over to my friends and im like, "LOOK AT THIS!" so i eat the tooth paste use the sprite sheet, and start going super, but then it stops, and i find out my hands arent turning into Sonic's, so i look at the sprite sheet, and its a Knuckles sprite sheet. O.o So i was turing into Knuckles. And then i woke up XD

Wait... you ate... toothpaste?
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

chet

i always have nighmare about pokemon... deoxys to be exact... it all started when i watched that pokemon movie*shivers*  :'( :'(
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

ssupershadow

I had a crazy dream that I was in the supersonic position you know like feet streeched out and I was like freaking out but for some reason I cant do stuff that I want 2 do in dreams any more :(

Gleech

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on January 16, 2009, 04:12:29 PM
Wait... you ate... toothpaste?
well in my dream... then i went SUPER :D

Dr.Octoganapus

I dreamt i actually beat sonic heroes.
It's tough on team dark.
Don't shoot me! I have lasers!
And, why not have all 3 metal sonic fight?
(Metal Sonic vs Mecha Sonic vs Silver Sonic)
That would rule!

Gleech

yeah, i wish i could beat that game -.-'

Dr.Octoganapus

I really want to beat metal madness.
It looks really fun.
That would rule!

Gleech

i really want to beat team chaotix... but i cant :P (im on last boss of the team) now lets get back on topic :P

Dr.Octoganapus

I dreamt when i was around 5-7, it was all fine and dandy, then like some random wizard guy came and like, blew everything up.
That would rule!

darkness shadow

Quote from: Dr.Octoganapus on January 21, 2009, 07:17:35 AM
I dreamt i actually beat sonic heroes.
It's tough on team dark.
that dream's a reality 4 me, and i don't dream that oftern
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dr.Octoganapus

No! you can't have what i need!
:-[
j/k.
I remember having a dream and after i woke up, and i heard my heartbeat, and i thought there was a giant train on it's way towards my house, and the railway is actually a good 100-150 metres away.
That would rule!

Taz

OMFG MOAR AMY CRUSH REVALATIONZ.

I had a dream where i (still,yes after almost 8 years) had the amy crush.We were in her room.Candles everywhere,(Geussin' the power was out,LOL) and we were like.....eating or something. And the big romantic moment came and we went in for the kiss,Big the cat came in,ruined everything,Saying "WHERES FROGGY DAMMIT" (dunno where the dammit came from)And in the madness,we DID get that kiss,i felt so happy,then.....Everything turned blue.I realized i was under my blue bedsheets.

The amy crush returns..............

SonicTheHedgehogNo1

Quote from: Draco.Chan on December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM
Funny?
Crazy?

Meaning:

Now, get that I ****ing HATE this movie more than anything.  The directors and the actors should DIE, Vannessa Hudgens CANNOT sing worth shit, Zac Effron IS NOT hot.
Anyway,

OMG same thing like me ... I dream something and for some days same thing happen what i dreamed

Jikogirl

I dream a lot about Sonic... Thats really wierd.
Like in one of my Dreams:
Shadow appeares with a gun and i'm like "OMG! Don't shoot me!"
and i didn't stop saying that. Why? I really don't know. And the funny thing about that is:
He wasn't Shadow. He was Sonic in a Halloween "costum" [i don't know how to write the word].
He's laughting and i'm like: WTH! SONIC!

Thats all i remember.
How stupid can a dream be? :P

Taz

Quote from: Jikogirl on January 22, 2009, 08:17:52 AM
I dream a lot about Sonic... Thats really wierd.
Like in one of my Dreams:
Shadow appeares with a gun and i'm like "OMG! Don't shoot me!"
and i didn't stop saying that. Why? I really don't know. And the funny thing about that is:
He wasn't Shadow. He was Sonic in a Halloween "costum" [i don't know how to write the word].
He's laughting and i'm like: WTH! SONIC!

Thats all i remember.
How stupid can a dream be? :P

Can't be stupider than my "amy crush" Dreams,which i somewhat enjoy. :P

SlashXVI

I dream of owning a gamestop :D!

THANKS JET!

toonchaos77

my dream is kinda wierd ever hear of megaman my dream is to make a real PET
but its almost immposible for that to come free :-[

DatzAmorayEX

Quote from: Shadico on January 22, 2009, 09:50:21 AM
Can't be stupider than my "amy crush" Dreams,which i somewhat enjoy. :P

Your Amy dreams sound pretty cool and lucky.

And Big must be extremely desperate.

Now he's looking for Froggy in other people's dreams!

I mean, really!
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

Taz

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on January 23, 2009, 11:10:05 AM
Your Amy dreams sound pretty cool and lucky.

And Big must be extremely desperate.

Now he's looking for Froggy in other people's dreams!

I mean, really!
I know.
After this dream,THE FREAKIN' AMY CRUSH CAME BACK.
The dreams are getting more common too......
Flippin sweet.

naruto fan boy 12

i had a dream i became shadow and i started to go killing every one i could then i got hit with a cookie and i turned good. i was WTF  happened to me but that cookie was yummy

yes im phazon shadow

Gleech

Quote from: naruto fan boy 12 on January 23, 2009, 04:23:06 PM
i had a dream i became shadow and i started to go killing every one i could then i got hit with a cookie and i turned good. i was WTF  happened to me but that cookie was yummy
LOL nice!!! Best dream EVER! XD

Skyle369

I have a crazy dream. I woke up as my fan character then go beating up eggman then save mobius!
Then I get to join the freedom fighters then be a protector of knothole. I must reading to much comics
and .stuff

Princessofthechaosemerald

dream shure are weird
i have dreams about shadow... :-[

Hakudamashi

I have dreams about me appearing in my fav cartoons XD
I GOT TO TOUCH KIRBY 8DDDDDD He was sooooo soft  :D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicFan47

weird....
I had a dream that I was in a Spy Kids movie.
I liked the gadgets. they were fun to play with ;D
Sig attempt #7!

Taz

Two dreams =D

#1:ANOTHER AMY CRUSH (yay)

Well,it seemed so...Real.......Amy and i were in bed (Not as in sex,but like,sleeping)
She was asleep,but i wasn't.I was just laying there,staring.Marveling at how beutiful she seemed.Eventually,i fell asleep in the dream,and woke up.
STRAAAAAAAA(Several A's later)AAAnge thing here...When i woke up,i found a little pink hair on my other pillow :O

#2:COUPLES!?!?!!?
Well.....I was in a house.With a hall.I walked down the hall,and saw a door with noises coming from the other side.Opened the door,and OH MY GOD,SONIC AND SILVER WERE DOING IT.
I literally woke up screaming.

darkness shadow

lol, that was disturbin
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Taz

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SonicMarioMJ on February 01, 2009, 05:50:21 AM
hey this off topic but...ever notice admin sounds like add a min?( Add one minute)
it's admin,there is no "a" in there :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ifsdrn

I only have nightmares  :(

Tavy

I got a verry odd dream:

Today I went at my pals home. We talked like allways and we ended up talking about aliens and looking at some pics. Some1 sed about his teacher saw a UFO and some1 sed aliens r in fact demons,
I was never so afraid, but now....
I GOT A FOBIA! I'm so scared, I so fear aliens, or watever they r.... are those my pals if they did this to me? I was always as coward as Shagy, so they didnt think, no?

MY DREAM IS TO OVERCOME MY FEAR, but I can't face it, how can I be set free from my fear, Aliens/ ghosts/ evil spirits or wat r they....

Landon1995

One of mine, Is I just beat up random people. :P

Destroyer

i dream that im sleeping sometimes lol  ???

Pwnt nubs

Shadow84786

Quote from: JEREJeremiah on February 22, 2009, 10:05:05 AM
This isn't a dream IT'S A NIGHTMARE Hannah Montana Took over my alarm clock, SINGING BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! -_-   D=
Now that's a NightMare O_O

Tavy

Quote from: JEREJeremiah on February 22, 2009, 10:05:05 AM
This isn't a dream IT'S A NIGHTMARE Hannah Montana Took over my alarm clock, SINGING BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! -_-   D=

I never knew Anna can go that far! I HATE HER!!!!

Shady

my dreams are very strange... i often dream that i beat shiny pokemon and after that im angry (in my dreams) XDDD but that never happened to me in the reality.

neosonic978

ok heres my dream.......................................... NOT EVEN IN YOURE DREAMS I WOULD TELL that is all  :P

skyrus5150

I have been on this forum for a long time and i feel i can share things so heres my dream

I was walking down the street when a blue flash went by me... I thought it was sonic and when i chased the blue streak i found out that i was also super fast and when the blue streak stopped i noticed it was sonic
and when i stopped E102 grabbed me and i woke up screaming :P

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

CradledEggle

okay,weirdest thing,i had a dream,i was walking on a beach,and i saw,my mom,and i was happy but remembered,shes dead,i stopped and then the sand was splitting apart so i ran to mymmom as fast as i could,but she fell,and i couldnt save her,and i jumped in after her,i woke up after i jumped,but it seemed so real.
------

Hakudamashi

I had a dream my karma was as high as my posts
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

CradledEggle

Quote from: windlessusher on March 13, 2009, 09:03:03 PM
I had a dream my karma was as high as my posts
um..weird,i had a dream i was banned for bein alive
------

SonicFan47

Quote from: Blade the hedgehog on March 13, 2009, 09:03:45 PM
um..weird,i had a dream i was banned for bein alive
You might have been. Have you been to the "Ban the Person Above you" topic?
Quote from: Blade the hedgehog on March 13, 2009, 08:47:35 PM
okay,weirdest thing,i had a dream,i was walking on a beach,and i saw,my mom,and i was happy but remembered,shes dead,i stopped and then the sand was splitting apart so i ran to mymmom as fast as i could,but she fell,and i couldnt save her,and i jumped in after her,i woke up after i jumped,but it seemed so real.
Your mom died?
That's so sad... :(
Sig attempt #7!

CradledEggle

Quote from: SonicFan47 on March 14, 2009, 06:21:14 AM
You might have been. Have you been to the "Banno i havent even seen that topic,the Person Above you" topic?Your mom died?
That's so sad... :(
i havent seen that topic,and yes,my mom dies when i was 3 years old
------

SonicFan47

Quote from: Blade the hedgehog on March 14, 2009, 06:39:51 AM
i havent seen that topic,and yes,my mom dies when i was 3 years old
Wow...so how old are you now?
Sig attempt #7!

CradledEggle

Quote from: SonicFan47 on March 14, 2009, 07:10:54 AM
Wow...so how old are you now?
15,also last night,i had a dream i was on the forum,and it had been removed,then,the site,and then,sonicroms was no longer existed,then one about a storm that had people dyin all over me.
------

Dark Tails

I had a dream when i was like seven, that i was chased by a army of mr potato heads with knives.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Dark Tails on March 14, 2009, 07:18:33 AM
I had a dream when i was like seven, that i was chased by a army of mr potato heads with knives.
lol that was funny

I had a dream that i was the creator of sonic roms. it was a good dream until my brother woke me up by spitting water in my face
NO SIGNATURE

Dark Tails

Quote from: jet on March 14, 2009, 05:14:54 PM
lol that was funny

I had a dream that i was the creator of sonic roms. it was a good dream until my brother woke me up by spitting water in my face
How was that funny?  Were you there O.O

CradledEggle

Quote from: Dark Tails on March 14, 2009, 05:36:18 PM
How was that funny?  Were you there O.O
KILLER POSTATOES,soundds scary,were any of em emo?
------

Dark Tails

Quote from: Blade the hedgehog on March 14, 2009, 05:47:13 PM
KILLER POSTATOES,soundds scary,were any of em emo?
I dont remember, i was 7, and they had knives with blood at the tip of them (i think i watched some action movie that night) so i was just running.

Angelic23

Usually my dreams are just about video games or a movie I just watched. (Huge movie buff, I usually watch a movie -at least- every two days. xD)

Sometimes they're like Alice in Wonderland on steroids though. <>__<>
Please join my roleplay, "Sonic's Vacation." I'd really appreciate it! Just make sure you read all of the rules!
Here's a link. <3
Also, if you're interested, here's my own personal art thread: [link]

Griever the Lion

Sometimes I had dreams that came out to actually happen but there was one dream I had where I killed all my friends o.o
But Im so fricken glad it aint actually happen
Btw Draco those dreams that actually happen are called "Premonition dreams"
I am the 2nd to be born in this dimension, I am the pure power, I am the true ultimate life form. Neither The BioLizard or Shadow the Hedgehog would exist if I were never born...If you want to know the 1st to be born just ask me...

Speed_Demon

i've dreamed whit a great valley, but i was scared and somethig was following me, i've reached in a camp, no one was there but i wasn't stoped there and i look back and nothing was there but i look to the other way and a gigantic fence apeared, i look back and something attacked me and I waked up, and when i have this dream i can't wake up before the attack.

it's crazy
Just Live and Learn, Open your Heart and Follow Me, after that I will Believe in Myself, because I Am All Of Me...

Crush 40 Rules \o/

Click here to level up my license!

JettheHedgehog

This is  a funny one

When i was 7 years old i was dreaming about
Kids Next Door [obviously i was little]

So we were riding on the hovercraft then i fell in magma
so when they caught me up my face was half burned just my face
Sonic Rules. You Dont!

NeoMetalSonic

I had a dream that Batman turned evil and was going around Canada killing people. And I was on the run from him. I got away. And I don't watch Super Hero movies or anything. (may have been from the Spiderman 4-D ride I was on 3 days ago, plus in the only Super Man movie I saw he like, stopped caring about saving people but with Batman)

JettheHedgehog

I had a dream a few weeks ago that i was just chilling with my friends and my girlfriend
suddenly a UFO came down i was about to run for my life but then i took a quick picture
the aliens were being like "Take me to ur leader" and if the people didnt do it
then they will be vaporized!!! Scary dream if u have one like this
Sonic Rules. You Dont!

Griever the Lion

Quote from: jonXjon on March 22, 2009, 05:23:22 AM
I had a dream that Batman turned evil and was going around Canada killing people. And I was on the run from him. I got away. And I don't watch Super Hero movies or anything. (may have been from the Spiderman 4-D ride I was on 3 days ago, plus in the only Super Man movie I saw he like, stopped caring about saving people but with Batman)
Whoa I had a dream simalar to that. What happened is I was in a secret, underground goverment lab and we were doing expeeriments and all of a sudden they said that the Hulk was coming to destroy the lab and they said he was coming after me so I ran home but once i was there I looked at the window cause i was so scared and I heard I rawr coming from the mountains and A big thump and I saw a flock of birds fly away and then I saw a big explosion. The lab was in the mountains...Luckily I woke up :D

and there was this other one with when venom from spider man was following me but I had this green spider man mask with me so I put it on and I became "Poizen" (what I called myself) and confronted venom and fought him but sand man came in and the two teamed against me -.- but then spider man came and helped.

lol those were the last time i watch super hero movies before i go to sleep.
I am the 2nd to be born in this dimension, I am the pure power, I am the true ultimate life form. Neither The BioLizard or Shadow the Hedgehog would exist if I were never born...If you want to know the 1st to be born just ask me...

sonic1995

girl screaming while face skin is getting small and guess what killed her the scream also my baby sisters' jaw on her head and she was laughing

SonicFan47

Quote from: sonic1995 on March 23, 2009, 12:07:04 PM
girl screaming while face skin is getting small and guess what killed her the scream also my baby sisters' jaw on her head and she was laughing
Ummm...
Are you spamming, forgetting that things like commas
(,)
and periods
(.)
exist, or are you being intentionally stupid?
Gosh, man! Learn to not spam/use punctuation/think!
(If your not doing any of these, then PM me if you want an apology.)
Sig attempt #7!

Griever the Lion

Quote from: SonicFan47 on March 23, 2009, 02:25:05 PM
Ummm...
Are you spamming, forgetting that things like commas
(,)
and periods
(.)
exist, or are you being intentionally stupid?
Gosh, man! Learn to not spam/use punctuation/think!
(If your not doing any of these, then PM me if you want an apology.)

Dont you think your being a little to harsh on the guy  :-\

KnuXXX

When I was a kid, I had nightmares about being in a 2d video game.
nuff said, but i'll keep going.

it was one of those jump-up-the-platforms games.. much like a mix of the sidescrolling stages in brawl.. just that it didn't scroll.
Why it was a nightmare?
1: It was a 2d video game
2: I never got up on the first platform.

-----------------

Another nightmare I had once, was like this;
me and my mom were going to town or something, but we stopped at the kindergarden i went to as a kid.Outside, there was this panther 5 timer bigger than me (or more) sleeping..
As dumb as I was (am) I tried to pat it..
The rest of the nightmare was just me running with a giant panther behind my back, crying myself out of sleep.
This is a signature.

SonicFan47

Quote from: Griever the Lion on March 24, 2009, 01:40:24 PM
Dont you think your being a little to harsh on the guy  :-\

Probably, but I was really on one that day...I still don't know why...
Sorry Sonic1995, I was out of line.
Sig attempt #7!

JetTheHawk

Ok just yesterday i had a dream that i was a real life character JetTheHawk in brawl and i was fighting Sonic and Mario.  i pwned them but it was fun but yet weird because i got taunted with YOUR TOO SLOWW 8D
NO SIGNATURE

sonic1995

Quote from: SonicFan47 on March 24, 2009, 04:08:50 PM
Probably, but I was really on one that day...I still don't know why...
Sorry Sonic1995, I was out of line.
:)It's ok.

Post Merge: March 26, 2009, 09:42:16 PM

Quote from: Gleech on January 21, 2009, 07:18:24 AM
yeah, i wish i could beat that game -.-'
One time I beat the game then I got so bored of the game I just stopped playing it.

Kristomaster

My coolest dream ever was when I "woke up" in the middle of nowhere and then I found out I was Sonic the Hegehog and I was uber-fast. That was totally awesome!
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Seargent John Dalton D.

My dream was awsome, cuz I was Flippy from Happy Tree Friends (Some old Cartoon XD) and I was killing everybody from the Happy tree Friends Cartoon, it was awsome, I cannot even froget that dream.

Here is a vid about that for what Im talking about

HereAndThere

mah worst nightmare ALWAYS comes to me EVERY HALLOWEEN!! (its true) theres a man in a black coat running over the road and after that he sees me and comes closer and closer and more closer after hes infront of me he took the coat off and he had a fully bloody body and hes heart was in hes stomatch and then he eats me after that i "wake up" in my birthday party and all the others go down stairs and then someone takes my foot and pulls me under my bed (this relly comes to me every halloween its my first and i mean my first nigthmare i ever had) and cuz theres a monster under there (under my bed and he always comes to me every halloween night i gave it a name) i call him spawn the dark hes knida scary to think of it hes got hes eyes off hes head hes mouth is in hes forehead and also he can change to anything and change to normal after he takes hes head off ive seen over 20 nightmares after that one one of them was me on my omputer playing my game and drinking a milkshake and then theres a boy whos drinking a milkshake and then he takes hes head off and comes to me slowly i start to feel some pain and fall to the ground i am so scared i cant even open my eyes in the dream and one time i woke up 3 times and he was there and i only woke up in my dream 2 times and the for real when i died the 2 time

SonicFan47

Quote from: Seargent John Dalton D. on May 17, 2009, 06:14:21 AM
My dream was awsome, cuz I was Flippy from Happy Tree Friends (Some old Cartoon XD) and I was killing everybody from the Happy tree Friends Cartoon, it was awsome, I cannot even froget that dream.

Please avoid bumping old topics.
Sig attempt #7!

Shadow84786

Quote from: Seargent John Dalton D. on May 17, 2009, 06:14:21 AM

Please don't bump old topics

Skyle369

Strangest dream ever!

One day there was a group of travelers then they got lost but then a big spider showes them a way out of the jungle then one day another group of travelers came then they found the spider then they planned to killed it but then one of the travelers stopped them because the spider saved them then he brought the dead spider in his Giant BUilding which is his company.And on the time he brought the dead spider in his office it was the day he was suppose to meet all of his GF but theres when I come in. I was the guy Singing for his spider crying so hard that I tried to stop his GF from coming in his room because I told her his friend died byt the GF didn't understand why but when I told her his friend is a spider She laughed so hard she think it was a joke so I couldn't stop her she went into the room and she couldn't belive wwhat she saw that the guy is crying for the big spider in his hands that the GF throw it away from his hands so the guy slaped the girl in her face then the spider lived then the guy was happy but something came climbing in my arms it was the Spider then it bit me then I woke up Screaming making my dad laugh because he said I was afraid of spiders.

skyrus5150

i lolled on ur dream skyle.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Shadow84786

Quote from: Skyle369 on May 18, 2009, 02:23:13 AM
Strangest dream ever!

One day there was a group of travelers then they got lost but then a big spider showes them a way out of the jungle then one day another group of travelers came then they found the spider then they planned to killed it but then one of the travelers stopped them because the spider saved them then he brought the dead spider in his Giant BUilding which is his company.And on the time he brought the dead spider in his office it was the day he was suppose to meet all of his GF but theres when I come in. I was the guy Singing for his spider crying so hard that I tried to stop his GF from coming in his room because I told her his friend died byt the GF didn't understand why but when I told her his friend is a spider She laughed so hard she think it was a joke so I couldn't stop her she went into the room and she couldn't belive wwhat she saw that the guy is crying for the big spider in his hands that the GF throw it away from his hands so the guy slaped the girl in her face then the spider lived then the guy was happy but something came climbing in my arms it was the Spider then it bit me then I woke up Screaming making my dad laugh because he said I was afraid of spiders.
lol that was a funny dream Skyle

SonicFan47

I had a weird dream.

I had to break out of a prison camp in Egypt, so I borrowed a pellet gun from a classmate and tried to gun down the gaurd.
He turned and ran, but I kept shooting. He starts to climb a hill, and I shoot him with a rocket (yes, my pellet gun has a rocket :P).
So the other prisoners and myself climb over the restraining wall and we see a lot of really deep puddles. I look back at the sand restraining wall and notice that it's now white rather than tan. I turn to face the puddles and am a little shocked to see a bunch of horses charging at our group. I run around a corner, followed by a horse. The horse falls against the wall, I climb on, and guide it to a puddle. It drinks, and is suddenly filled with energy. I raise my pellet gun and shout something (I don't remember what) and I ride off toward the horizon.

...yeah...
Sig attempt #7!

SonicFan47

Ummm...(possibly) stupid question.
What's a coffee crisp?
Sig attempt #7!

Elija2

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 19, 2009, 03:08:12 PM
Ummm...(possibly) stupid question.
What's a coffee crisp?

Only the greatest chocolate bar in existence, mixing chocolate and coffee flavors together. It's heaven.

Sonicdude

I always have a dream where zombies take over the earth (wierd)
Brawl code:4897-8216-5956
Jump Ultimate Stars:5199-3422-0617
Tatsunoko VS Capcom:0260-1745-5878

Skyle369

Hey guys this is really weird.

Since I post up my last dream about the spider thing, I've been dreaming about spiders around me trying to eat me everytime I sleep and it freaks me out.My mom tries to help me not to think about spiders because almost in my every dream right now the spiders shred my body into shreds then eat it.

So I guess I don't have any good dreams for now.

SonicLover25

I Had A Dream About Sonic Once.It Was A Weird Dance Studio,And Sonic,Tails,Cream,And Knuckles Were Their.The Instructor Was Evil,While Her Very Short Assistant Was PURE Evil!

blazerh44

That's kinda weird, all my dreams are about me protecting someone else or running at Sonic speeds

SonicLover25

Quote from: blazerh44 on May 29, 2009, 11:46:44 AM
That's kinda weird, all my dreams are about me protecting someone else or running at Sonic speeds
LUCKY!

blazerh44

Well, no, I mean protecting people as in like taking a bullet for someone I truly care for. I think that my dreams are telling me that I need to protect people in the world. And as for the Supersonic speeds, I've always wanted to have superspeed over any power

Exile

My deam has been to become an officer in the US Army... Not too far from that dream now as I am doing ROTC starting next fall. ;D
Victors don't believe in chance."- Nietsche

ChaosDazer

My dream has me with a hot lady.

Sadly I wake up when she starts stripping.
witty sig caption

Design

Quote from: SonicLover25 on May 29, 2009, 11:42:37 AM
I Had A Dream About Sonic Once.It Was A Weird Dance Studio,And Sonic,Tails,Cream,And Knuckles Were Their.The Instructor Was Evil,While Her Very Short Assistant Was PURE Evil!

Shows how much you're addicted to Sonic, LOL.

blazerh44

Quote from: chaos101 on June 01, 2009, 04:28:30 AM

That always happens. But why have it in a dream when you can get the real thing from a real girl (with a little work or cash of course)

Exile

Quote from: chaos101 on June 01, 2009, 04:28:30 AM

Lol I can relate to that; I dream of having a girl I am completely satisfied with in a relationship that lasts longer than 2 weeks... ::)

blazerh44

Quote from: Exile on June 01, 2009, 05:13:44 AM
Lol I can relate to that; I dream of having a girl I am completely satisfied with in a relationship that lasts longer than 2 weeks... ::)

Man I know how you feel. Plus 1 karma cuz I feel bad for you

Exile

Lmfao...I got pitty karma?? I don't know if that's a compliment or what... My relationships are brief b/c I'm scared of having a real one that will last long... my dream is to not be afraid of serious relationships...

ChaosDazer

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 01, 2009, 05:02:26 AM
That always happens. But why have it in a dream when you can get the real thing from a real girl (with a little work or cash of course)

Not when your 12 D=

It sucks being me.
witty sig caption

blazerh44

Quote from: chaos101 on June 01, 2009, 05:57:50 AM
Not when your 12 D=

It sucks being me.

Hey all in good time my friend, all in good time

Mr.Z

anyone ever have a dream where there eating new england clam chowder at a mcdonalds with folding tables with the president of france?, or my favorite is running across the country during a zombie outbreak

Exile

Quote from: Mr.Z on June 01, 2009, 08:39:58 AM
anyone ever have a dream where there eating new england clam chowder at a mcdonalds with folding tables with the president of france?, or my favorite is running across the country during a zombie outbreak

I have, but both would be considered nightmares as I work at mcdonald's on a daily basis and a zombie apocalpyse is something that would make me piss my pants...

Skyle369

I just got some random perverted dream for no reason
and I'm not telling anything about it  ;D.

blazerh44

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 01, 2009, 03:19:56 PM

I think it's better you keep it to yourself

Exile

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 01, 2009, 03:19:56 PM

Now... why would you say such a thing and not share it? All that does is build suspense... ::)

blazerh44

Quote from: Exile on June 01, 2009, 04:43:27 PM
Now... why would you say such a thing and not share it? All that does is build suspense... ::)

True, but who knows, it could make our ears (or eyes in this case) melt away because the story may be so horrifying

Skyle369

It is Horrifying.

blazerh44

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 01, 2009, 04:49:01 PM
It is Horrifying.

Exactly, so thank you for not sharing.

Anybody else? Dreams? Anyone?

JetTheHawk

Quote from: supa-meta_sonic on June 01, 2009, 05:34:37 PM
my dream is that i would become supasonic
No idiot, we are talking about REAL Dreams =P

I had a Dream When I was ina Like This friggen dollhouse and was being played around O_O
NO SIGNATURE

blazerh44

Quote from: Sir Lamorak on June 01, 2009, 05:36:02 PM
No idiot, we are talking about REAL Dreams =P

I had a Dream When I was ina Like This friggen dollhouse and was being played around O_O

Wow, that's kinda freaky

scratchguy

I had a dream that i got caught in a pokeball

chet

i had a dream where sonic was trying to kill me. it was so wierd. :P
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

blazerh44

Quote from: chet on June 14, 2009, 09:22:20 AM
i had a dream where sonic was trying to kill me. it was so wierd. :P

Now why would Sonic wanna kill anyone?

I had a dream that this random girl was being antagonized by this dude in a jacket with his hood up (no, not you Thovi) and he suddenly pulled out a gun. As fast as I could I ran to protect the girl and he shot me as I ran in front of her. He ran off and I was laying there dying, she stood over me crying and just said "Thank you." Then I passed away and I woke up with the feeling of vengeance

Hakudamashi

I had a dream we went to the same school
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicFan47

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 14, 2009, 09:27:19 AM
I had a dream we went to the same school
By we, you mean...?
Sig attempt #7!

Dark Tails

I had a dream me and a friend were killing people at a church, while metallica was playing music.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dark rouge

I had a dream where I was dreaming of being chased by dogs then a friend of mine shot them with a shotgun then shot me I woke up in the dream and i was living with my girlfriend and my best friend then my house was taken over I helped my friend and girlfriend escape then I ran out the back door and they were chasing me with baseball bats in their hands then I jumped over a really tall fence to a telephone pole and I continued jumping from telephone pole to telephone pole and then for some reason I ended up in tokyo with my clothes striped off and then I was raped by asian chicks XD.

SuperSonic23

I had a dream that Draco's face was on Jason's body and she tried to kill me!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

blazerh44

Well, since I had that leg thing happen to me, I had a dream that my legs were replaced with super-bionic legs and I could do a bunch of cool stuff with them

Zonic10

I had a dream I was shot by a penguin, then my head rolled off a hill and woke up. ???

blazerh44

Quote from: Zonic10 on June 17, 2009, 08:21:08 AM
I had a dream I was shot by a penguin, then my head rolled off a hill and woke up. ???

Oh so now penguins are evil too?

NiGHTS

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 17, 2009, 09:30:33 AM
Oh so now penguins are evil too?

of course veryone knows that =-0

i had a dream where i was talking on the shoutbox

do you think im getting addicted to this site? lolz

fiamondersadx

had a dream where on of my bosses got me dressed in drag to do an undercover mission

speedyblue

I had a dream...Well...About the Jonas brothers loving me! lol

jkid101094

Quote from: speedyblue on June 22, 2009, 11:20:47 AM
I had a dream...Well...About the Jonas brothers loving me! lol

Thats a nightmare.....

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dark rouge

I had a dream i was the strongest super sayan and no body could defeat me then i accidentally kiled goku while sparring.

dingadergen

dreams are fun but, a little personal... :)

Nexos

I had a dream, or well, more of a Nightmare but same thing right? Anyways i still have it sometimes, its really, weird, all's i feel is stuff moving in my body and things like bones breaking and stuff, all's i see are these squares like this:#.
Usely when i have that dream, i wake up with the blanket around my neck, no joke.

Shadow84786

I had a weird dream about 2 days ago but i forgot about it

marineracc

I once had a dream when Dr. Eggman sent somebody to hit weresonic with a truck.  after he hit him weresonic just got up and poked eggman with one of his claws and eggman went off like a balloon.  what's weird was that was the day after i got sonic unleashed.

blazerh44

My girlfriend just broke up with me, and I had an awful dream about it that night. I saw her in an alleyway being interrogated by this weird guy in black. I ran to help her but he pulled out a gun. I dove to protect her but I was not fast enough; he shot her point blank in the heart.

I kneeled over her crying and she looked up at me and said "It was fun while it lasted....." then she died.

I am now suffering from depression because of it :-\

Anonymous56

Quote from: blazerh44 on July 03, 2009, 07:39:20 AM
My girlfriend just broke up with me, and I had an awful dream about it that night. I saw her in an alleyway being interrogated by this weird guy in black. I ran to help her but he pulled out a gun. I dove to protect her but I was not fast enough; he shot her point blank in the heart.

I kneeled over her crying and she looked up at me and said "It was fun while it lasted....." then she died.

I am now suffering from depression because of it :-
that really sucks dude, sont make me sad  :-

Post Merge: July 06, 2009, 10:18:07 AM

I had a dream when there was a floating rock and screw with a lime green backround.  And the screw kept on repeatedly hitting the rock. :P

Angelhedgie

I had a really weird dream one time!

Black doom comes to my house wanting to steal my closet doors, when he does steal our closet doors, there was no closet, just a wall. well after that, he took over my room, but it's full of shadow plushies, so i think he was scared and he moved to the basement. then I was upset cuz thats where I spend all my time. then me and my friend were dropped off at a store (target for anyone who knows that store) and her little brother was there, trying to steal my moneys then black doom shows up, and he runs away screaming like a little girl. then black doom took over the store. we needed help to defeat him so we went to a place with a lot of elves, and we asked the elves for help, they told us hat black doom could only be defeted with niceness and compliments so they gave us a book of niceness and compliments, so we went back and every time we said a compliment he caught on fire! then we eventually defeated him and my parents came to get us and they didn't believe what happened, even though he was at our house.

THE END
I drew a picture for it too

blazerh44

nazo unleashed

i had this dream where i was floating in an endless space...no one...nothing....no sight of anything.i hear steve urkel laughing in the backround.i wake up then go back to sleep.then im in the middle of metal city laying on the track knocked out cold.sonic tails and knuckles zoom past me on there extreme gears...sonic allmost ran over me.then comes eggman and he ran over me.i was as flat as a peice of paper i float away.im flying...away...not in metal city anymore...i pop back to my orignal shape and im in apotos.sonic and chip zoom past me.chip fly's back to me and says to sonic "sonic... i think hes dead."i come to my senses and yell anthony IM GONNA KILL YOU.they bring me to pof.pickle and some how he sends me back.im liying on my bed...staring at the celing...wondering...dreaming...laughing.

WEIRDEST DREAM EVER!

Sonixz

When I usually remember my dreams I replay some part of my life and usually something good happens while when I wake up I know that nothing good happened

Shadow84786

Okay I've had a weird dream some Women that was like 50 years old had a gun and was about to shoot us until my Mom and Dad to get it away from her but after that she vanish and I was in my old house we used to live in

Ioshyriku

Ok, my dreams are really wheird and strange, Some of them are incomplete visions, some of them are simple but the space isn't in the right place. The scariest part is that, if i'm getting hit in a dream, i feel a little pain.
But I'm not like feeling to say my dreams to everyone.

qwerty

i have two TOTALLY different dreams. i want to go to the NFL.
if i dont make it, i want to be a proffesional chef.
waaaaaaaay different huh?

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Ioshyriku on July 10, 2009, 06:36:19 AM
Ok, my dreams are really wheird and strange, Some of them are incomplete visions, some of them are simple but the space isn't in the right place. The scariest part is that, if i'm getting hit in a dream, i feel a little pain.
But I'm not like feeling to say my dreams to everyone.
Maybe one that I'm not to shy to say it to everybody.
It was a nightmare long ago, before grade school. It was a kind of wierd dream that became a nightmare, it started when I was a kid, I wanted to be strong and have a lot of muscles, so was that dream created, I was the strongest human ever, than a desaster struck, my skin was burning from the muscles to the rest, I was desolvig and no one could help me, I woke up crying in fear.
Please do not laugh, I was 4 years old back than.

DatzAmorayEX

Quote from: Shadow84786 on July 09, 2009, 09:49:42 AM
Okay I've had a weird dream some Women that was like 50 years old had a gun and was about to shoot us until my Mom and Dad to get it away from her but after that she vanish and I was in my old house we used to live in

THE WICKED WITCH HAS A GUN NOW!

jkid101094

Anyone ever had a Dejavu dream? Jkid loves those! ;D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SonicFan47

I had a dream where I was a DC comic book hero (I'm pretty sure I was Impulse, the Flash's sidekick).
Yeah, we fought a bunch of clones who found out that they were going to die soon and then they became good.
..yeah, it was kinda trippy.
Sig attempt #7!

ChaosMaster

I usually just dream about my life and what could happen, but the scary thing is, it comes true a lot.

Once I dreamt about going to school and teachers being arrested for... well, naughty things, and then I'd get an awesome new calculus(?) teacher. 3 days later, Mr. [anonomis, I know it's spelled wrong] gets arrested for... those things, and I get who is now my favorite teacher ever for my math class.

Sig made by ShadowsofSilver

Visit me on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSnake753

jkid101094

Sometimes jkid has a dream and then months later has that same dream again....or.....thinks he did. ;D

But I got a nice book/game idea from my last one. :D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

cobo5951

A really weird dream that I have every so often is where I am in a public restroom, and there's a strange arcade machine in one of the stalls... you play the game by peeing in it like a urinal, aiming for a certian spot. The longer you pee on this spot, the more points you rack up. This dream has sometimes led to the bedsheets going into the washing machine.
For the last time, Duskus is NOT a Sonic OC of any kind!

He's a character of his own series!
Sonic has nothing to do with him at all!

SlashXVI

Quote from: dingadergen on June 22, 2009, 11:38:57 AM
dreams are fun but, a little personal... :)
Dreams aren't fun unless you tell everyone about them  :D

THANKS JET!

XtheHedgehog

draco ur dreams are EXACTLY like mine =3
visions woot they happen 1 day to 1 year :P

blazerh44

Ok I had the weirdest f**king dream last night....

Ok so I was in my English class and my teacher is a little crazy. She all of a sudden flipped out and got really angry. She pulled out a gun and started shooting people. I ran to her desk and tucked behind her desk as cover. Then I ran up to her and pushed her against the wall in order to stop her. Then she shot me and I woke up

Chaos Swissroll

I dreamed that I used a gun made with water bottles and I started shooting people on the beach with water, it was like a sub-machine gun called mp5, it was fun.Couldn't remember more of it.

HMS7

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 18, 2009, 03:50:48 AM
I dreamed that I used a gun made with water bottles and I started shooting people on the beach with water, it was like a sub-machine gun called mp5, it was fun.Couldn't remember more of it.
please dont bump
thank u
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: HMS7 on November 18, 2009, 04:31:50 PM
please dont bump
thank u
Ok, forgot to look at the date though...

HMS7

its ok
my weirdest dream was i killed my friends and family then i killed myself
the way me killing my family went
i was in my living room and my dad (for whatever reason)wants to fight so i start to fight him then he starts to get mad and he kills my mom and bro so i go behind him and brake his neck by snapin it and then i take a knife and i slice his throat
in my other dream i was holding a knife and i turn it around and i shove it in my heart and die

Shadow26

One of my latest dreams was that i was a mod  ::)

-Shadow-

I had a dream that I was swimming with dolphins.
Then I had a dream about Native Americans living in the Arctic.

Strange where dreams will take you......

Chaos Swissroll

I had a dream today.
I started grabbing every students around me into the garbage bin and shut the lid, and I heard them screaming and I push the garbage bin down and push it against the rail so they can't get out, and I pooped at the top of the garbage bin and said "Mosquito coil incense ladies and gentlemen or you could eat it for dinner!"

-Shadow-

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 12:23:01 AM
I had a dream today.
I started grabbing every students around me into the garbage bin and shut the lid, and I heard them screaming and I push the garbage bin down and push it against the rail so they can't get out, and I pooped at the top of the garbage bin and said "Mosquito coil incense ladies and gentlemen or you could eat it for dinner!"

WTF?!

Have you ever had a dream that you could actually "control" your dream, where you actually think what happens, and it happens?

Shadow26

think i have,once.....but it's hard....>_>

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: -Shadow- on November 20, 2009, 01:11:28 AM
WTF?!

Have you ever had a dream that you could actually "control" your dream, where you actually think what happens, and it happens?
No, I had a dream two years ago that me and my mom was on a taxi, the taxi went quick off a ramp and it went high, and we crashed at a village.
My mom was stuck in the taxi and the taxi driver was dead.
I went out of the taxi and found out there were monsters that their brains are exposed and they crawl.
I took a pipe and went up the stairs to the road, and suddenly an alien hit me with its paw.

Then I woke up.
That was a strange dream...

-Shadow-

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 01:44:24 AM
No, I had a dream two years ago that me and my mom was on a taxi, the taxi went quick off a ramp and it went high, and we crashed at a village.
My mom was stuck in the taxi and the taxi driver was dead.
I went out of the taxi and found out there were monsters that their brains are exposed and they crawl.
I took a pipe and went up the stairs to the road, and suddenly an alien hit me with its paw.

Then I woke up.
That was a strange dream...

wow, that IS pretty strange

HMS7

Quote from: -Shadow- on November 20, 2009, 01:55:47 AM
wow, that IS pretty strange
agreed that is really strange

Chaos Swissroll

Strangely yet I thought it was real and I was scared, after I wake up and enter the living room and found out my mother was knocking on the door holding two McDonald bags!

HMS7

lucky dig i didnt eat today

Chaos Swissroll

Yeah but it was years ago, so forget it :X

-Shadow-

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 02:59:29 AM
Strangely yet I thought it was real and I was scared, after I wake up and enter the living room and found out my mother was knocking on the door holding two McDonald bags!

wow I wish my mom would do that!

Chaos Swissroll

-Shadow-

bring Mcdonalds home. lol

General Echidna

Mmmm... McDonalds...
If that ever happened to be true to me, I'd actually want to get out of bed!
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, who practices?

Chaos Swissroll

Well, that was for dinner since my bro only cooks the dinner from Monday to Friday, so she bought some McDonalds for dinner.

EchidnaPower

Dreamt a girl kissed me, I remember wanting to have that dream again.  ;D

I love Jesus! Do you?

-Shadow-

I never really have dreams about what I'm mainly thinking about.

It's always about something that I'm not really thinking too much about......

maikoka1

I've been having L4D dreams... as episodes... rly...

Chaos Swissroll

I've dreamed being a cop and assisting the higher ranking officers during patrols, then they recommend me to a higher rank.

TheGameNinja

Maybe ten years ago, I had a dream I was running through some kind of dark brick corridor. I wasn't running from anything, it was just important that I got where I was going fast. I wasn't alone. It was like it was a public place, people were all around. I finally reach the end of the hall and I'm on a balcony several stories in the air. I walk over to a shadowy spot and there's a girl sitting there hugging her knees. She looks up and says something to me. After that, I woke up. Then about two or three years ago, I had the same dream again. I can remember the dream very clearly. I've only ever had it the two times. Any clue what it means? ???

Fiamonder

I had a dream about the Tails Doll last night..and i read some stories, they are funny as hell because of people believing these, but as soon if you have a dream about it.. NO. In other words i was the alarm clock in the morning.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

JoeBro387

I had this really weird dream a few years ago.

I was in school and I had the ability to fly, so my worst enemy and his two other friends challenged me and two of my friends to a race around the school. (I was the only one who could fly) Suddenly the school turns into a death trap with loads of bottomless pits as we race and then I gave up because I saw a Mega Mushroom. I ate it and grew like 3 times my size, So I was like "RAMPAGE!!!" and destroyed my school.

Best. Dream. Ever.

There was also this other one where my mum's cupboard was a weirded out time machine. All it did was change the ages of EVERYONE around you including yourself, and also edit the people's posessions to reflect their age. So I changed the time to where I was 7, and apparently I lived in the house I hadn't moved into until I was 10. But yeah, It was apparently very late and a younger mum noticed me out and about and sent me to bed. When everyone was doing stuff, I snuck back out of bed and went back into the time machine, and set the time back to my original date...with a few DSi hours to spare. Everything went back to normal in the end.
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

Tanassy

Most of my dreams are long and complicated, and set out like books or films. it would take alot to fully explain most of them.

but one funny dream i had was in 2007 when sonic kicked me off by hoverboard... and i chased after him an blew his brains out. not pretty.

JoeBro387

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on December 17, 2009, 06:18:07 PM
Most of my dreams are long and complicated, and set out like books or films. it would take alot to fully explain most of them.

but one funny dream i had was in 2007 when sonic kicked me off by hoverboard... and i chased after him an blew his brains out. not pretty.

1) I explained my dream, it was pretty long. I don't mind long posts as long as they're on topic.

2) Lulz, did you play Sonic Riders alot or something?
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

Tanassy

it was when i had first played the game, so yeah i guess.

Mespritroth

I have millions of dreams about school  ??? dunno why.

I dreamt i was at school when I was sat in class and I saw a dinosaur. I went after it from my English room. Then suddenly, I was hovering after it. ??? Then it was time for next losson :D. I got my stuff as if nothing happened, and headed for hstory. i saw my history teacher in half (??? omg) and went to my history lesson. Darth vader was my supply teacher. I woke up.

It was actually longer than that, but if i carried it on anymore, it'd have to go in the spam folder....
Sonic adventure 2 battle +Sonic Adventure DX ARE THE BEST SONIC GAMES EVER!

117EWAN

i have dreams were days later, a perfect copy of what happened in my dream happens in real life. :o

TranceRaver83

I had a dream last night, that me and a friend were government assassins gone rouge.  I killed like 8 "Government Officials" (which were people i knew from the past),   Then they tried killing me in a elevator, and we escaped on a manta ray.  Weird shit...

tuif

i have alot of really wird video game dreams...

one time i had a dream that i was playing donkey kong contry 3, and i fell through a pach of flowers. it went to anoter screen, dixie started pounding on the screen. a funny voice said "and you'll never get out ever again!"

flametop

its a shame i keep forgetting about my dreams but if i remember one i will let you guys know

Fiamonder

Quote from: flametop on March 26, 2010, 11:01:30 AM
its a shame i keep forgetting about my dreams but if i remember one i will let you guys know

Your going to dream about this one tonight: ViP status. >_>

My last dream i've had was messed up. I was on school, but it suddenly had different paths, strange, new kids came to my school.. I cant really remember the rest of it.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Tanassy

i had a dream i was stuck in a world mixed between what earth would look like during the 'avatar' movie (in terms of technology etc.) and fallout. i woke up from stasis and started goring people with a shotgun and a nail gun (the avatar nail gun) in a post apocalyptic megacity wasteland :3

TheGameNinja

I can remember a dream I had years ago. I don't know if this was the whole dream, but it's what I remember. I'm in my room (this was years ago, so it's at my old house) and it seems like the sun's going down. I walk out of my room, go down the hall, and then go into my parents' room. Then, out of nowhere, and for apparently no reason, I do the thing that Sailor Mars does in Sailor Moon where she puts her hands together like a gun and shoots fire out of it. This was back when Sailor Moon was new on Toonami, so some of you might not have any kind of idea what I'm talking about. :P

Tanassy

oh, I know alright. *shiver*

Soul Blade

I had a dream where I was the size of an ant and was on a golf course. I fell into one of the holes.

Another SCARY dream I had when I was a kid. Was that I was in a dim lighted room...it was almost completely dark. There was a wooden bridge with a DEEEEEEEEEP gap and food was on the other side and I was really hungry. So, I decided to cross the bridge and as I halfway across the bridge, the bridge and I fell to my doom D: I woke up in sweat.