Main Menu

Dreams...

Started by Dracoslythe, December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

i had a dream, that me and some friends were chatting on this site, and then we were gaining alot of posts, so some mod (who i dont think was based off anyone since no mods really blow up like he did in my dream >.>) came and started like screaming his guts out because of the topic, and the weird thing was, he was like talking over a microphone ON the forum... >.> then i got banned and my friend got a warning and i was all like, "NOOOOOO!!!" and then i woke up.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Hakudamashi

well alright then  :o that is a wierd one.

I just had a dream that I was eating a giant block of cheese  ;D then I turned into a mouse  :( then a princess(who was hot)came and pressed me against her......anywho.Then I got t o fight evil,get a pet squirrel,ride a rainbow,sat on some guy named reaver and got laid 8D
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

CradledEggle

LOL i have the perfect one,i had a dream,that i was holdong a baby boy,and a few(4)years later,my brother was born,and i got to hold him,then,i had a dream i knew people with drac,wind and blade in their name....dracy,windlessusher,me,i knew you 6 years ago?
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Hakudamashi

It's a dream,it's not supposed to e logical  :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

but the point is, he still had de ja vu!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

CradledEggle

Quote from: ultrashadow on December 27, 2008, 03:10:05 AM
but the point is, he still had de ja vu!
hyper de ja vu,i  also...em..i came up with Sonic Adventure and sonic Adventure 2 before sega,but not shadow,but i drew sonic with amy and knux in a stance and for sa2,i drew sonic running with shoes that looked like sonic riders.i named the drawing sonic adventure and sonic adventure 2,WTF?
------

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Blade the hedgehog on December 27, 2008, 09:17:32 AM
hyper de ja vu,i  also...em..i came up with Sonic Adventure and sonic Adventure 2 before sega,but not shadow,but i drew sonic with amy and knux in a stance and for sa2,i drew sonic running with shoes that looked like sonic riders.i named the drawing sonic adventure and sonic adventure 2,WTF?
OMFG,SEGA reas ur mind and stole ur ideas D:
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ChaosDazer

I had a dream that someone was gonna bomb my school.

And when I told the teacher he turned into a squid. O_o

Also, I had a dream once that every girl in my class loved me.
BEST. DREAM. EVER. XD
witty sig caption

Hakudamashi

Quote from: chaos101 on December 29, 2008, 12:54:50 AM
I had a dream that someone was gonna bomb my school.

And when I told the teacher he turned into a squid. O_o

Also, I had a dream once that every girl in my class loved me.
BEST. DREAM. EVER. XD

hhmmmm must've been some party with alot of "white paint" 8D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Spex1992

I recently had a dream that my friend stole my backpack and hid it in some random locker at school. Unfortunately when I went into the building to find it, the place was enormous with tons of lockers. I never ended up finding my backpack...

If you need help, please leave me a PM

Gleech

Quote from: Spex1992 on December 29, 2008, 04:48:50 PM
I recently had a dream that my friend stole my backpack and hid it in some random locker at school. Unfortunately when I went into the building to find it, the place was enormous with tons of lockers. I never ended up finding my backpack...
isnt that how they always are? When you need to do something in a dream it always ends up being like x10 harder than what it was in the first place.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

SonicFan47

I had a weird dream (several times) that I was bouncing on a trampoline, until I got really high and then I started bouncing over my neighbor's houses and after about two hours, I came to a house that didn't have a trampoline.
I woke up as I hit the ground.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

darkness shadow

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 30, 2008, 06:54:16 AM
I had a weird dream (several times) that I was bouncing on a trampoline, until I got really high and then I started bouncing over my neighbor's houses and after about two hours, I came to a house that didn't have a trampoline.
I woke up as I hit the ground.
lol, wierd, now why don't i dream?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

CradledEggle

------

Elija2

I once had a dream where I was Tails. Well, I had my body but Miles' tails. It was nighttime. I could fly, and it felt awkward. Then I crashed into a tree and i'm pretty sure I woke up. Still, it was a pretty fun dream. I wish I could have it again.