Main Menu

Dreams...

Started by Dracoslythe, December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

it was when i had first played the game, so yeah i guess.

Mespritroth

I have millions of dreams about school  ??? dunno why.

I dreamt i was at school when I was sat in class and I saw a dinosaur. I went after it from my English room. Then suddenly, I was hovering after it. ??? Then it was time for next losson :D. I got my stuff as if nothing happened, and headed for hstory. i saw my history teacher in half (??? omg) and went to my history lesson. Darth vader was my supply teacher. I woke up.

It was actually longer than that, but if i carried it on anymore, it'd have to go in the spam folder....
Sonic adventure 2 battle +Sonic Adventure DX ARE THE BEST SONIC GAMES EVER!

117EWAN

i have dreams were days later, a perfect copy of what happened in my dream happens in real life. :o

TranceRaver83

I had a dream last night, that me and a friend were government assassins gone rouge.  I killed like 8 "Government Officials" (which were people i knew from the past),   Then they tried killing me in a elevator, and we escaped on a manta ray.  Weird shit...

tuif

i have alot of really wird video game dreams...

one time i had a dream that i was playing donkey kong contry 3, and i fell through a pach of flowers. it went to anoter screen, dixie started pounding on the screen. a funny voice said "and you'll never get out ever again!"

flametop

its a shame i keep forgetting about my dreams but if i remember one i will let you guys know

Fiamonder

Quote from: flametop on March 26, 2010, 11:01:30 AM
its a shame i keep forgetting about my dreams but if i remember one i will let you guys know

Your going to dream about this one tonight: ViP status. >_>

My last dream i've had was messed up. I was on school, but it suddenly had different paths, strange, new kids came to my school.. I cant really remember the rest of it.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Tanassy

i had a dream i was stuck in a world mixed between what earth would look like during the 'avatar' movie (in terms of technology etc.) and fallout. i woke up from stasis and started goring people with a shotgun and a nail gun (the avatar nail gun) in a post apocalyptic megacity wasteland :3

TheGameNinja

I can remember a dream I had years ago. I don't know if this was the whole dream, but it's what I remember. I'm in my room (this was years ago, so it's at my old house) and it seems like the sun's going down. I walk out of my room, go down the hall, and then go into my parents' room. Then, out of nowhere, and for apparently no reason, I do the thing that Sailor Mars does in Sailor Moon where she puts her hands together like a gun and shoots fire out of it. This was back when Sailor Moon was new on Toonami, so some of you might not have any kind of idea what I'm talking about. :P

Tanassy

oh, I know alright. *shiver*

Soul Blade

I had a dream where I was the size of an ant and was on a golf course. I fell into one of the holes.

Another SCARY dream I had when I was a kid. Was that I was in a dim lighted room...it was almost completely dark. There was a wooden bridge with a DEEEEEEEEEP gap and food was on the other side and I was really hungry. So, I decided to cross the bridge and as I halfway across the bridge, the bridge and I fell to my doom D: I woke up in sweat.