Started by Dracoslythe, December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkness shadow

lol, if only you could get control, then u might not crash
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

dude i just had a dream last night that i was playing Animal Crossing City Folk, and that i was at some festival, and that a meteor shower came, and they were hitting the town, and i didnt know it because i was talking to my sisters, so when i came back to the game, everyone was like screaming and stuff... i was like, "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" because i didnt see what had happened, so i followed everyone to the exit/entrance of the place (it was in a place past some little cave) and i find out theres a huge meteor on it. Oh yeah, AND THAT THEY'RE STILL FALLING! So my guy runs, and gets killed by one! XD Same thing happened a few other times until it stopped LOL

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Hakudamashi

wow,do you hate the game..or wat?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

no, i love that game, i made a topic about all the animal crossing games, it was just a random dream i had O.o

Elija2

That is one creepy dream.

Gleech

Quote from: Elija2 on January 03, 2009, 08:03:07 AM
That is one creepy dream.
it was kinda funny, you see my character kept getting killed by a meteor... even though you cant die in AC games XD... and he looked like some like anime character (im sure i got that from watching Zoids that night XD) at some parts lol

Tavy

lol, I never knew Draco is the endless dreamer of endless posibilities in time and space!
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

Taz

Okay,before i tell you the CRAZIEST DREAM EVER,i gotta tell ya this.
Amy's problably my favoriet sonic character.
(When i was little,i had a bit of a crush on her!XD
Hensforth,the source for this dream.)

I was leeeetle when i had this one.I was in a wagon,driving around a cardboard city,like on ed edd and eddy.Some other kids drove by,the i saw AMY(idk either)drive by.My crush i had forced me to follow.She went down this huge hill,so did i,when we finally got face to face and started talking,i woke up.
I thought,"DAMN YOOOOOOOU!IT WAS GETTING GOOD!"

Good times,good times.

Hakudamashi

DUDE,she was gonna rape you .___.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

LOL i had a dream a few nights ago, that i was like in some race with someone, and they were like walking while i was pushing a toy car (a thing like in Lago Racers 2 where you have the alien guy griving the mechine while you're in a car) and i kept passing up this tooth paste, so finally i get it, and i eat it, and i turn super O.o!! So im flying around with my toy car in hand and i pass the finish line before the other guy does. And then i found out i needed a sprite sheet to turn into Sonic, then i could go super. So i get one and i go over to my friends and im like, "LOOK AT THIS!" so i eat the tooth paste use the sprite sheet, and start going super, but then it stops, and i find out my hands arent turning into Sonic's, so i look at the sprite sheet, and its a Knuckles sprite sheet. O.o So i was turing into Knuckles. And then i woke up XD

amy rose

i dream about a girl name rose the hedghog who sonic likes but he don't like ps sonic silver like her to ;)

DatzAmorayEX

When I was 5 years old, my dreams would always end by fading out to dark while I fall off a cliff.

But, aaaanyways... a dream I had... hmmm...

I once had a dream that I got all of the games I wanted as gifts... I was so happy...

...until I woke up... I got so angry...

Dreams sure are pretty powerful stuff, huh?

Post Merge: January 16, 2009, 09:15:48 PM

Quote from: ultrashadow on December 20, 2008, 12:29:23 AM
lol A

and, i don't dream, or remember them

Same here. It's was very hard for me to remember a dream I had once because I kept forgetting about em'

And my mom says if I don't remember my dreams, then I didn't get a good nights sleep. :-

Post Merge: January 16, 2009, 09:20:54 PM

Quote from: chaos101 on December 29, 2008, 12:54:50 AM
I had a dream that someone was gonna bomb my school.

And when I told the teacher he turned into a squid. O_o

Also, I had a dream once that every girl in my class loved me.
BEST. DREAM. EVER. XD

So... Did you get to bomb your school?

Post Merge: January 16, 2009, 09:23:54 PM

Quote from: Elija2 on December 31, 2008, 04:17:02 PM
I once had a dream where I was Tails. Well, I had my body but Miles' tails. It was nighttime. I could fly, and it felt awkward. Then I crashed into a tree and i'm pretty sure I woke up. Still, it was a pretty fun dream. I wish I could have it again.

HEY TAILS!!! WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE--!!!

Oh wait... your dream ended already...

Post Merge: January 16, 2009, 09:28:05 PM

Quote from: Gleech on January 12, 2009, 05:41:21 PM
LOL i had a dream a few nights ago, that i was like in some race with someone, and they were like walking while i was pushing a toy car (a thing like in Lago Racers 2 where you have the alien guy griving the mechine while you're in a car) and i kept passing up this tooth paste, so finally i get it, and i eat it, and i turn super O.o!! So im flying around with my toy car in hand and i pass the finish line before the other guy does. And then i found out i needed a sprite sheet to turn into Sonic, then i could go super. So i get one and i go over to my friends and im like, "LOOK AT THIS!" so i eat the tooth paste use the sprite sheet, and start going super, but then it stops, and i find out my hands arent turning into Sonic's, so i look at the sprite sheet, and its a Knuckles sprite sheet. O.o So i was turing into Knuckles. And then i woke up XD

Wait... you ate... toothpaste?
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

chet

i always have nighmare about pokemon... deoxys to be exact... it all started when i watched that pokemon movie*shivers*  :'( :'(
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

ssupershadow

I had a crazy dream that I was in the supersonic position you know like feet streeched out and I was like freaking out but for some reason I cant do stuff that I want 2 do in dreams any more :(

Gleech

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on January 16, 2009, 04:12:29 PM
Wait... you ate... toothpaste?
well in my dream... then i went SUPER :D