Main Menu

Dreams...

Started by Dracoslythe, December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristomaster

My coolest dream ever was when I "woke up" in the middle of nowhere and then I found out I was Sonic the Hegehog and I was uber-fast. That was totally awesome!
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Seargent John Dalton D.

My dream was awsome, cuz I was Flippy from Happy Tree Friends (Some old Cartoon XD) and I was killing everybody from the Happy tree Friends Cartoon, it was awsome, I cannot even froget that dream.

Here is a vid about that for what Im talking about

HereAndThere

mah worst nightmare ALWAYS comes to me EVERY HALLOWEEN!! (its true) theres a man in a black coat running over the road and after that he sees me and comes closer and closer and more closer after hes infront of me he took the coat off and he had a fully bloody body and hes heart was in hes stomatch and then he eats me after that i "wake up" in my birthday party and all the others go down stairs and then someone takes my foot and pulls me under my bed (this relly comes to me every halloween its my first and i mean my first nigthmare i ever had) and cuz theres a monster under there (under my bed and he always comes to me every halloween night i gave it a name) i call him spawn the dark hes knida scary to think of it hes got hes eyes off hes head hes mouth is in hes forehead and also he can change to anything and change to normal after he takes hes head off ive seen over 20 nightmares after that one one of them was me on my omputer playing my game and drinking a milkshake and then theres a boy whos drinking a milkshake and then he takes hes head off and comes to me slowly i start to feel some pain and fall to the ground i am so scared i cant even open my eyes in the dream and one time i woke up 3 times and he was there and i only woke up in my dream 2 times and the for real when i died the 2 time

SonicFan47

Quote from: Seargent John Dalton D. on May 17, 2009, 06:14:21 AM
My dream was awsome, cuz I was Flippy from Happy Tree Friends (Some old Cartoon XD) and I was killing everybody from the Happy tree Friends Cartoon, it was awsome, I cannot even froget that dream.

Please avoid bumping old topics.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Shadow84786

Quote from: Seargent John Dalton D. on May 17, 2009, 06:14:21 AM

Please don't bump old topics

Skyle369

Strangest dream ever!

One day there was a group of travelers then they got lost but then a big spider showes them a way out of the jungle then one day another group of travelers came then they found the spider then they planned to killed it but then one of the travelers stopped them because the spider saved them then he brought the dead spider in his Giant BUilding which is his company.And on the time he brought the dead spider in his office it was the day he was suppose to meet all of his GF but theres when I come in. I was the guy Singing for his spider crying so hard that I tried to stop his GF from coming in his room because I told her his friend died byt the GF didn't understand why but when I told her his friend is a spider She laughed so hard she think it was a joke so I couldn't stop her she went into the room and she couldn't belive wwhat she saw that the guy is crying for the big spider in his hands that the GF throw it away from his hands so the guy slaped the girl in her face then the spider lived then the guy was happy but something came climbing in my arms it was the Spider then it bit me then I woke up Screaming making my dad laugh because he said I was afraid of spiders.

skyrus5150

i lolled on ur dream skyle.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Shadow84786

Quote from: Skyle369 on May 18, 2009, 02:23:13 AM
Strangest dream ever!

One day there was a group of travelers then they got lost but then a big spider showes them a way out of the jungle then one day another group of travelers came then they found the spider then they planned to killed it but then one of the travelers stopped them because the spider saved them then he brought the dead spider in his Giant BUilding which is his company.And on the time he brought the dead spider in his office it was the day he was suppose to meet all of his GF but theres when I come in. I was the guy Singing for his spider crying so hard that I tried to stop his GF from coming in his room because I told her his friend died byt the GF didn't understand why but when I told her his friend is a spider She laughed so hard she think it was a joke so I couldn't stop her she went into the room and she couldn't belive wwhat she saw that the guy is crying for the big spider in his hands that the GF throw it away from his hands so the guy slaped the girl in her face then the spider lived then the guy was happy but something came climbing in my arms it was the Spider then it bit me then I woke up Screaming making my dad laugh because he said I was afraid of spiders.
lol that was a funny dream Skyle

SonicFan47

I had a weird dream.

I had to break out of a prison camp in Egypt, so I borrowed a pellet gun from a classmate and tried to gun down the gaurd.
He turned and ran, but I kept shooting. He starts to climb a hill, and I shoot him with a rocket (yes, my pellet gun has a rocket :P).
So the other prisoners and myself climb over the restraining wall and we see a lot of really deep puddles. I look back at the sand restraining wall and notice that it's now white rather than tan. I turn to face the puddles and am a little shocked to see a bunch of horses charging at our group. I run around a corner, followed by a horse. The horse falls against the wall, I climb on, and guide it to a puddle. It drinks, and is suddenly filled with energy. I raise my pellet gun and shout something (I don't remember what) and I ride off toward the horizon.

...yeah...
Sig attempt #7!

SonicFan47

Ummm...(possibly) stupid question.
What's a coffee crisp?
Sig attempt #7!

Elija2

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 19, 2009, 03:08:12 PM
Ummm...(possibly) stupid question.
What's a coffee crisp?

Only the greatest chocolate bar in existence, mixing chocolate and coffee flavors together. It's heaven.

Sonicdude

I always have a dream where zombies take over the earth (wierd)
Brawl code:4897-8216-5956
Jump Ultimate Stars:5199-3422-0617
Tatsunoko VS Capcom:0260-1745-5878

Skyle369

Hey guys this is really weird.

Since I post up my last dream about the spider thing, I've been dreaming about spiders around me trying to eat me everytime I sleep and it freaks me out.My mom tries to help me not to think about spiders because almost in my every dream right now the spiders shred my body into shreds then eat it.

So I guess I don't have any good dreams for now.

SonicLover25

I Had A Dream About Sonic Once.It Was A Weird Dance Studio,And Sonic,Tails,Cream,And Knuckles Were Their.The Instructor Was Evil,While Her Very Short Assistant Was PURE Evil!

blazerh44

That's kinda weird, all my dreams are about me protecting someone else or running at Sonic speeds