Main Menu

Dreams...

Started by Dracoslythe, December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazerh44

nazo unleashed

i had this dream where i was floating in an endless space...no one...nothing....no sight of anything.i hear steve urkel laughing in the backround.i wake up then go back to sleep.then im in the middle of metal city laying on the track knocked out cold.sonic tails and knuckles zoom past me on there extreme gears...sonic allmost ran over me.then comes eggman and he ran over me.i was as flat as a peice of paper i float away.im flying...away...not in metal city anymore...i pop back to my orignal shape and im in apotos.sonic and chip zoom past me.chip fly's back to me and says to sonic "sonic... i think hes dead."i come to my senses and yell anthony IM GONNA KILL YOU.they bring me to pof.pickle and some how he sends me back.im liying on my bed...staring at the celing...wondering...dreaming...laughing.

WEIRDEST DREAM EVER!

Sonixz

When I usually remember my dreams I replay some part of my life and usually something good happens while when I wake up I know that nothing good happened

Shadow84786

Okay I've had a weird dream some Women that was like 50 years old had a gun and was about to shoot us until my Mom and Dad to get it away from her but after that she vanish and I was in my old house we used to live in

Ioshyriku

Ok, my dreams are really wheird and strange, Some of them are incomplete visions, some of them are simple but the space isn't in the right place. The scariest part is that, if i'm getting hit in a dream, i feel a little pain.
But I'm not like feeling to say my dreams to everyone.

qwerty

i have two TOTALLY different dreams. i want to go to the NFL.
if i dont make it, i want to be a proffesional chef.
waaaaaaaay different huh?

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Ioshyriku on July 10, 2009, 06:36:19 AM
Ok, my dreams are really wheird and strange, Some of them are incomplete visions, some of them are simple but the space isn't in the right place. The scariest part is that, if i'm getting hit in a dream, i feel a little pain.
But I'm not like feeling to say my dreams to everyone.
Maybe one that I'm not to shy to say it to everybody.
It was a nightmare long ago, before grade school. It was a kind of wierd dream that became a nightmare, it started when I was a kid, I wanted to be strong and have a lot of muscles, so was that dream created, I was the strongest human ever, than a desaster struck, my skin was burning from the muscles to the rest, I was desolvig and no one could help me, I woke up crying in fear.
Please do not laugh, I was 4 years old back than.

DatzAmorayEX

Quote from: Shadow84786 on July 09, 2009, 09:49:42 AM
Okay I've had a weird dream some Women that was like 50 years old had a gun and was about to shoot us until my Mom and Dad to get it away from her but after that she vanish and I was in my old house we used to live in

THE WICKED WITCH HAS A GUN NOW!
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

jkid101094

Anyone ever had a Dejavu dream? Jkid loves those! ;D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SonicFan47

I had a dream where I was a DC comic book hero (I'm pretty sure I was Impulse, the Flash's sidekick).
Yeah, we fought a bunch of clones who found out that they were going to die soon and then they became good.
..yeah, it was kinda trippy.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

ChaosMaster

I usually just dream about my life and what could happen, but the scary thing is, it comes true a lot.

Once I dreamt about going to school and teachers being arrested for... well, naughty things, and then I'd get an awesome new calculus(?) teacher. 3 days later, Mr. [anonomis, I know it's spelled wrong] gets arrested for... those things, and I get who is now my favorite teacher ever for my math class.

Sig made by ShadowsofSilver

Visit me on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSnake753

jkid101094

Sometimes jkid has a dream and then months later has that same dream again....or.....thinks he did. ;D

But I got a nice book/game idea from my last one. :D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

cobo5951

A really weird dream that I have every so often is where I am in a public restroom, and there's a strange arcade machine in one of the stalls... you play the game by peeing in it like a urinal, aiming for a certian spot. The longer you pee on this spot, the more points you rack up. This dream has sometimes led to the bedsheets going into the washing machine.
For the last time, Duskus is NOT a Sonic OC of any kind!

He's a character of his own series!
Sonic has nothing to do with him at all!

SlashXVI

Quote from: dingadergen on June 22, 2009, 11:38:57 AM
dreams are fun but, a little personal... :)
Dreams aren't fun unless you tell everyone about them  :D

THANKS JET!

XtheHedgehog

draco ur dreams are EXACTLY like mine =3
visions woot they happen 1 day to 1 year :P